It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Chicago terror suspect plotting attack on Jews?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Was Chicago terror suspect plotting attack on Jews?

abclocal.go.com

It must have seemed odd to FBI agents that Chicago terror suspect David Coleman Headley carried a book with him called How to Pray like a Jew. Mr. Headley isn't Jewish. He is an Islamic fundamentalist.

Headley, a Pakistani native whose birth name was Daood Gilani before he changed it, was using the book of Jewish prayer tips as part of an elaborate cover, according to federal authorities.

Now, the reason for the alleged cover may be surfacing.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
abclocal.go.com
abclocal.go.com
abclocal.go.com

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
So, we could have a terrorist living next door.

Someone in Chicago apparently did.

A lot is being uncovered in regards to this guy, he is tentatively being tied to several past terror attacks. All while living a "normal" life here in the states.

The article goes on to state that there is speculation he is cooperating with authorities; we can only hope that he is and whatever cowardly act they were perpetrating is completely uncovered.

abclocal.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I should be surprised that this long after 9-11 someone can stay under the radar by simply changing there name . But I am rather disturbed rather then surprised because the Department of Home Land Security is just a massive bureaucracy , remember how they successfully delayed Canadian aid workers from getting to the after mouth of Katrina . I was going to also mention how the CIA would struggle to find a pie in a bakery but they are not spouse to operate on US soil hmm .

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

If changing his name was an attempt to make himself seem less dodgy it didn't work very well did it..

Daood Gilani... to Tahawwur Rana, he could have gotten away with it if he'd changed his name to Goldberg or Weinstein

I really don't get why you'd go after a newspaper 4 years after what, at the end of the day, was just a cartoon. I find it extremely unlikely that a Danish newspaper was the target of a terrorist attack from Chicago, I just have major problems believing that.

It's indeed strange that he was carrying the jewish prayerbook, but what that imply's I'm not quite sure. How would that help in plotting anything against Jews?

What do you think he was actually planning Semper?

new topics

top topics

join