It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polaroid Keeps Up With The Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Amazing:

Polaroid

We are all familiar, well those of us old enough, with the old Polaroid Instant Camera. I used one for years as an evidence camera. The pictures were OK, not the best, but far from the worst and they were there for you to see before leaving the scene.

Now Polaroid has used the same convenience factor with a digit camera.

Take the picture and it spits out the print.

Pretty cool stuff

Semper

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
all they need now is to wack some phone tech on it

i think someone just got a payrise!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I remember watching a program several years ago about the company. It was stated that digital cameras would drive it out of business and they were on a verge of bankruptcy at the time.

Nice to see them come up with something that might actually be useful and save their hides at the same time.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

I agree

I am also astonished at the simplicity of this new product. I know it required waiting for the technology to miniaturize the components, but one would have guessed that Nikon or Minolta or Canon would have jumped on this.

I save all my photos to my PC, but my wife is really obsessed with paper photos; so much so she makes regular trips to Walmart to print.

This is right up her alley..

I think I have found her Christmas present...

Semper

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13579
all they need now is to wack some phone tech on it

i think someone just got a payrise!

Oh and I want a web browser, Spell checker and a button that will publish my current picture to my facebook, myspace, match.com, ATS, personal blog and send a copy to all my friends cell phones.

er wait that's a I...never mind

new topics

top topics

join