It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An important message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I am aware that you have a lot of rules and regulations about the submission of content on this forum. However, I don't have time to follow all those rules. I am hereby giving you an opportunity to broaden your understanding of actual reality. I know it sounds arrogant and that you've heard it before. The only thing I can say is that I know I'm being completely honest, what I can't say is that I'm 100% certain of being right. I feel to be quite close though. If this intrigues you then click on the following link:

www.scribd.com...

Enjoy the awakening.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I made it to the 2 line, nice try on an attempt to abuse ATS, I hope you enjoy you very likely short stay. Oh and by the way I think you may need to wake up to reality, and not the kind derived from alternative methods.

Goodbye

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Pappa_Bear, it's not about the messenger but about the message. I'm completely serious. If you are so scared of 'alternative methods' that you won't even read something written by someone who used them then you can really forget ever figuring out reality.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reality is what you make it OP.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Unfortunately son, I have experience in that matter, scared, damn right, I've seen how many live get ruined by those alternative methods, I know how many bad decisions I and my friends made because of those alternative methods. Which is why i no longer have any tolerance for any use of them except for life saving medicinal reasons as they were original intended for. Son I speak from experience, those methods get you nowhere.

Reality is life, I live it every day. I don't hide from it, nor do I need read someone else's interpretation via alternative methods in which they seem to have made the boldest statement right in the very first paragraph.

Son when someone tell you that they are too stoned to care, understand, or even figure something out, and tell you this from the moment they first open their mouth; that is the first clue, run, don't sit around waiting on some bit of wisdom from them. They truly do not have a friggin clue about reality. Take the word of an old man who has been there, done that, and learned the hard way. You cannot escape reality, those alternative methods only cloud it.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Your writing is poorly organized and sentence structure is repetitive. Please revise it and make it easier to read.

I read through several pages, but I already understand the concept your talking about.

Here is something else.

Water Documentary

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Scarcer]

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Scarcer]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Law of One
Keep you on your path. I recommend on a clean mind though.

[edit on 12/6/2009 by staple]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by godthepantheist

Text is almost unreadable for me. Please use paragraph sometime (as different ideas are evolving) and be bit economic with words - nobody is interested in your troubles with recorder. The form kill your message - less is sometime more.

EDIT to add:
I do not want to attack you in any way. I feel somehow, that your message is important in some way. You are talking about telepathy - OK - but if you want talk about telepathy with common man than you need to use common language rules. Now I hesitate if I should read your text or still growing pile of well written books near my bed.

Maybe some summary of your thoughts may convince me to take closer look on your argument.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by zeddissad]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by godthepantheist

This is an important message to you, not to me.

You mentioned that we have just become aware, and we have just awoke and started to question the meaning of life. People have been aware for thousands of years, people have always been questioning things, and people have always been questioning the meaning of life, this isn't some new age concept, people have always been curious about the great unknown.

I don't quite grasp your concept of why and how we need to communicate differently. I am terrible at music, i cannot sing or play an instrument so why would i even attempt to go down that path when i can communicate perfectly fine through speech, hand signals and facial expressions. The problem with communicating and expressing emotion is confidence.

I'm sorry, but i decided not to continue reading when you started to say that you don't care, but you do care, but then you don't. With respect, it was a very painful read.

While i respect your attempts to open your mind and see things differently and take your own reality to new levels, you need to understand that it is not "we" who have just become aware, and it is not "we" that have just been awoke, it is you, and while you strive to understand your state of mind, you have tried to relay a message which you yourself do not yet understand.

Part of life is about learning, and understanding yourself and others, while i would kindly advise you to take your time and understand everything you wrote i would also advise sharing it with others, but in a way that is not about "an important message" but in a way that everyone can help you, and you help them understand parts of reality.

I do applaud you for your thoughts, but i respectfully say, you are not a teacher, so do not try to teach.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Oh, wait.. new guy, don't go just yet. Hang on. I've got some troll food for ya. Your favorite!

Mmm mmmmm.. might have me a little taste, too.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by diccolo
Oh, wait.. new guy, don't go just yet. Hang on. I've got some troll food for ya. Your favorite!

Mmm mmmmm.. might have me a little taste, too.

Your the one trolling.

Thankyou, I think you caused humanities collective IQ to lower.

Now lets move on.

new topics

top topics

join