It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it too much to ask?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Im sure everyone reading this has had one of the days like im having now.

Is it too much to ask?

Is it too much to ask for broadband internet that actually delivers speed as advertised?
How about asking for a laptop that you paid $1000 for that DOESN'T have hardware glitches that Dell technical support can't hlep you with?

How about if i buy that laptop and its defective...is it too much to ask that Dell pays for it to be shipped back to their dumb ass head quarters to be fixed for free, since it was THEIR fault it sucked in the first place?

Is it too much to ask for network administrators to actually know what they are doing? You see - i have been playing Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 since the day it came out - and there are so many bugs so much lag, and so many cheaters right now that it's almost unplayable....and yet the administrators at Infinity Ward still have not made a single move to correct ANY of it - almost 30 days after its initial release.

Is it too much to ask for traffic controll software to recognize that there is no cross traffic coming, therefore its not necessary to change lights and make 20 cars come to a stop for no reason?

In the end - is it too much to ask for human beings to do their jobs right the first time? And if they do make a mistake (since we are all human) is it too much to ask that they shut the **** up about whose fault it is and just fix the crap??

Is it too much to ask that when i go to McDonalds and ask for "one extra pack of Chipotle BBQ sauce" that i actually get it?

Yes, i realize i have to pay for it, who doesn't know that? I asked for it - you charged me - but you didnt put it in my bag, then you want to give me lip as if i were the idiot flippin burgers at McDonalds.

Is it too much to ask that you wear gloves when handling my food?

I mean seriously - share your "is it too much to asks" - the world is full of them, and unfortunately i believe the resounding answer, 100% of the time, is "yes"

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Is it too much to ask, that when you order ATT Extreme DSL, they can actually provide it for you? I ordered it and it was sooo slow I called the repair man to come. He said I am sooooo far away from the tower there is no way I could get "Extreme", and they KNOW this.

Shouldn't someone be able to actually provide you with a service before they sell it to you? Isn't it fraud to do otherwise?

I HATE AT&T. HATE them.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Amen! AT&T don't even offer DSL to my area

new topics

join