It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Copenhagan Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Some people think that because I am a Christian I live in fear or I hate people or whatever. I didn't start believing that these things were happening until I first saw these things in the Bible and applied them to real life. It is our job as Christians to warn people so that none will parish. Jesus promised he would protect those who believe in him. Bible prophecy is bitter and it is sweet. It is bitter because we know that terrible times are ahead for the world, but it is sweet to know that these things are the sign that Jesus is coming soon to rid the world from pain suffering and disease etc. When it is all over, can you imagine living in a world where there is no more crying, pain or death? Sadness will no longer exist! That is what Jesus promised us. Think about it, in order to create complete and total happiness where sadness can no longer exist, you would have to get rid of people who are causing all the problems in the world. These are the people who choose to follow the devil and his ways. That is what God's judgment and wrath upon the world is all about. Every one of us can make a choice, we can choose to be on God's side and do his will or the devil's side and continue to do evil, that would include doing whatever it is you want to do and the things the world is doing. With God you are promised protection and complete happiness when Jesus rules as King. With the devil you are deceived and live a world of strife and chaos and it will only lead to destruction. If we turn away from evil now and call on God to save us, we will receive all of his wonderful promises and live forever in pure happiness and joy with him. Now is the time to come to him for protection because of what is about to happen which is all a part of God's plan for his judgment upon the earth.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
WELL? The Conference is going on as I write.
So where's the rounding up of Christians? any updates OP?
Or is this the usual paranoid baloney!

<< 1   >>

join