It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture occured!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
On april occured rapture aound the world:

www youtube.com/watch?v=3aY50VJmX4o&feature=related
www youtube.com/watch?v=Kshs9voFbLQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp
www youtube.com/watch?v=fG6Vk3taVy8

www.youtube.com...
The antichrist is here h1n1 was called epidemic, war preparation, chiping etc...
Wake up and do some research you have max year untill the hell breaks out...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
"So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather. (Matthew 24:26-28 NIV)

No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. (Matthew 24:36 NIV)

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by squaell
On april occured rapture aound the world:

www youtube.com/watch?v=3aY50VJmX4o&feature=related
www youtube.com/watch?v=Kshs9voFbLQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp
www youtube.com/watch?v=fG6Vk3taVy8

www.youtube.com...
The antichrist is here h1n1 was called epidemic, war preparation, chiping etc...
Wake up and do some research you have max year untill the hell breaks out...

look to the past and you will find out even more
right after WWI there was the Spanish Flu and then soon after, WWII began....

all the worst is behind us
the trick is for everyone to RECOGNIZE this fact

i mean, really, HOW BAD do we want it to get?
the first half of the last century was literally hell-on-Earth

but the dawn's been breaking for a while
fear clouds the sunrise with darkness!
so it causes confusion

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think we have been in the tribulation for the last year.

So, no pre-tribulation rapture, unless you re-define it to a mid tribulation rapture, but you are still stuck with a tribulation.
Before we get into the second half, it would be a good idea to realize that everything we have been handed and accepted is the deception, since the tribulation and the deception go together.
Its time to hear the end time message of the three angels of Revelation and worship the one who created the earth. Worshipping a religion does not make one religious, and it is actually idolatry, if it gets in the way of worshipping God. We have a religion foisted on us as an adjunct to an expansionist foreign policy. That's the deception, that we have to occupy ground in the middle east and protect a self proclaimed country calling itself Israel. That's just wrong and Satan will take full advantage of this artificial eschatology to further the deception to where he is worshipped, instead of God. The real God worked out the end time of prophecy in Himself, as the Son, and looking to this age for some other sort of redemption (including a rapture) is only playing into the hands of the deceiver.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
"So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather. (Matthew 24:26-28 NIV)

No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. (Matthew 24:36 NIV)

That means if someone comes saying like "Hey!! Jesus Christ is over there!!!" something like that, then don't believe it, more likely, it will be the antichrist or another false prophet.

No need for an announcement because Jesus Christ's arrival would be seen by all around the world. Probably some sort of outer-space/atmospheric display in a very grand scale to be seen by all.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Matthew 24
1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I haven't been raptured? Well why not?

Oh yeah, I have no reason to have been.

I guess I look forward to joining the army against all evil.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by squaell

Guess there were no 'true' believers, cuz I don't remember hearing about any mass disappearences!!!

So the score is:

God- 0
Satan- 6,692,030,277 (and counting)

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
No that was not the rapture but for sure something what is having to do with end times , more likely you say deception... That is wery sad that our enemy is so strong and is messing with our thoughts, for sure with mine.

Ps: Sorry for false alarm.

join