It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Ok so yeah! I know what you're talking about and I actually found this by googling it to make sure that I wasn't the only one. The dots are honestly so pretty. I've been seeing them at night while just lying in my bed since I was little. I told my mom and she said she could see them too. I can't see them as well as I used to but they're still amazing. For me they're many different color (mostly red though) that swirl together or in groups and just move as if they're raining down or snowing or floating in water. When I was little they used to make shapes too.
edit on 11-2-2019 by littlePenguin103 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: unityemissions

Whoa.. I knew that I was naturally trippy!! I've been able to see them since.. well forever! They used to make shapes and swirl around when I was little.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: unityemissions

Honestly if I pay enough attention at night then the whole world just looks staticy..

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: berrygurrl

Congrats! You are seeing the universal field of energy. Higher vibration energies and beings.The quantum soup if you will, of quantum indeterminacy.

I recommend you spend time, in complete darkness, eyes open (so you don't get eyelid pressure) building this ability.
Look out of the corner of your eyes. Maybe 10 min a day before you fall asleep, partially tranced, but conscious. The little flickers will turn into a lot more. Beings ride these waves so they will pop in and out. It's pretty cool.

Probably by now you already have, but just in case...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwagon

I'll describe what I "see" first, then provide my personal contextual background.
Eyes may be closed or opened. Darkness makes them vivid and close to "pure". Daylight or artificial light makes them easier to ignore, but I can see them (or ignore them) at will with little or no effort.
My description will be as I "see" them in darkness and their purist form. Here goes.
There is always some degree of blackness involved, and occurs as the space in between the phenomena. However, the phenomena can also appear as the space between moving blackness.
The phenomena are in constant motion and phase between shape, color, brightness, speed, intensity, direction of flow and size.
The phenomena are comprised mostly of luminous vibrantly colored tiny pin points of "light". The lights are in constant motion and will always, sooner or later shift in and out of the states of the attributions I described three sentences back.
They move at such fast speed and they shift phases so rapidly that I can't identify their point of origin or point of disappearance. They move together (in tight formation) to form torsions fractals and vortices that fluidly change their attributes into one another, (yes there are many happening simultaneously and the varying shifting shapes that are comprised by these colorful points of light move around, through and into each other in what appears to be intelligent coordination. It is a truly fantastic show. Predominantly the phenomena are made up of these pin points of luminous color. There are too many different colors to list all of them here, but here are some of the more interesting ones. Turquoise, brown, olive, grey, yellow, white, among countless others including the more mundane blues, reds, yellows and greens. The vortices, fractals and torsions flow from my peripheral perception into a vanishing point which is in motion around my perceptual field at varying speeds. They are sometimes in reverse flow from a distant point moving towards my center of perception but expand out and dissapear into my peripheral or morph into another shape or color of fractal, torsion or vortice. This description was necessarily long due to the fact that this is only the background description of what else happens in this vast dynamic perceptual field.
I should be clear about the color of the rapidly flowing luminous pinpoints that comprise these moving shapes; each shape has a uniform color of luminous pin points that comprise it. However each different moving shape often have a different composition of colored luminous pin points, but sometimes they are the same.
The pinpoints at times will randomly grow in size and change shape such that they morph into one another to form larger slower moving, slightly easier to track "blobs" that continuously morph grow or shrink or travel out past my peripheral field of perception or collapse into a point and then re--emerge as a different color and shifting shape or as a new emerging set of pin points of the phenomena I already described. Multiple points of origin at differing rates occur in my perceptual field. None of the phenomena ever just suddenly disappears, there is always a phenomena present and it is always in rapid motion. When my conscious attention lands on something in this phenomenal field, (which I remind you is always present for me) the point my attention lands at is always one of the points and moments when the shape, color speed or other random attribute changes. Furthermore, if I place my conscious attention on the seemingly still background, that immediately becomes a point where this phenomena emerges or the surrounding phenomena collapse into it and conceal it by flowing where it was a moment before. It gets weirder.
Sometimes while I'm I regarding this phenomena, an identifiable shape will take form and reveal itself to me for a few seconds...it can be formed from the color phenomena or slightly more often from the black spaces between. The identifiable shape is also always in motion and does not remain for more than a few seconds before morphing back into what I have already described. The shapes are mostly silhouetted but can, at times become quite clear, manifesting as a detailed "thing" with all the nuance of normal optical perception; but this is a rarity when compared to the constant field of phenomena. It can be a bird in flight. A person or animal, sometimes just a face or head, sometimes something that looks man made, like a train or part of a machine, or building, or landscape, seascape, or cityscape. All of these things are in motion and some will at times seem to look directly at my point of perception or even approach me before they morph again.
Personal background that I feel might be relevant.
This phenomenal experience was very vivid to me in childhood. I am now 49 years old. As a child, I found these experiences terrifying, and out of my control. I had frequent nightmares from it. I have had insomnia from childhood to present day. (Thankfully, I no longer have to wait for fatigue to reach a point of exhaustion to get to sleep. I can now enjoy sleep with the assistance of prescription sleeping pills). In waking hours in the light of day or artificial light at night, the phenomena are present but I somehow learned at an early age to ignore it, such that I don't see it unless I consciously choose to. At around the age of 12, I decided to keep this experience to myself going forward. And I haven't told anyone about it since I was a very young child. Until recently. Now I have told my wife and my mother. Neither of whom have any doubt about my experience; likely because everyone experiences me as a credible, "normal" and practical person.
As a teenager, I dropped out of high school and lived meagerly and without a home or sporadic employment. At the age of 22, I took an interest in becoming a firefighter. I managed to successfully become a firefighter in 1995 and today I am a Company Officer in a mid sized urban Fire Department. I supervise my crew of 8 and at times supervise the entire platoon of more than 40 in my capacity as an Acting Platoon Chief. I have two adult children. I feel mentally, emotionally and physically healthy. In the last 5 years I have taken an interest in quantum physics, newtonian physics, cosmology, vision and sensory perception, epistimology, ontology, general and special relativity, string theory, black hole studies and (loosely) mathematics. Too a lesser degree, I have checked out some esoteric topics, like philosophy, (Jungian and Freudian), bhudism, consciousness, spirituality, enlightenment work and other random metaphysical topics. I usually have no trouble with learning about or experiencing any of these topics. I am considered by those around me to be well spoken and wise. I write this absent ego or narcissism, but as being potentially relevant. I keep an open mind and don't dismiss many things that I have not directly experienced. I was a high school drop out and therefore have not been indoctrinated into any dogma or belief through education or religion. I act of my own accord and went to the school of hard knocks. In this post, if you have stuck with it long enough to reach the end, I appeal to readers to provide any ideas they may have as to what I might be experiencing.
Kind regards.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38   >>

join