It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

Worry not for you are a unique snow flake too. U are wonderful and your eyeball glowies and all that really cool stuff is your best features. Someday I have been told (By my little hairy snail elves, who dwell in gardens and have no eyes) you will be the next messiah, and you will give out peace and happiness with your eyeball visuals and if you focus them on something it will change into peanuts because eyeballs should do that.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Here; I thought I would do a picture of the things I see and have seen even in heavenly visions. It looked 2D to me similar to the pic here:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Just wondering if any body else has seen these things.

Edit to add: the pics not good; everything was perfectly even/matching on the things that I saw.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aoxoa
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Oh wow you honestly think your the next messiah or something... Its just dust particles and all the crud that flies into the water of your eyes...

Oh wait, no im wrong and its something very deep and spiritual... Omg your mind is opening, soon you will be able to move big huge blocks of stone with your mind and soon, you will be able to teleport yourself into.... The world of Warcaft, where you belong.

Hey my druid (hes a cow) can give you some pointers on the earth mother, and all that...

Also definantly! You are a unique snowflake, and your powers of your eyes are growing stronger each day. Soon you wil reach level 80 and nothing will stop you then =D Yay go you, you unique snow flake.

I enjoy the sarcasm
, but the ignorance is producing an aura of it's own. There's never a reason to be a dick like that. Especially since there are people going through changes, rapidly too, that people like you just can't understand yet. Of course, you attack that which you don't understand.

I'm sorry if I offend you, but you're an idiot.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

Wow you are unique... You are the only ever person to see a 4 leave clover... Damn what coolness you inherited... All the clovers I see are green and 3 leaved.

But honestly if I saw big huge paint shot pro 4 leave clovers when I walked around Id go get my eyes checked out

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bosanski91

Oh wow you honestly think your the next messiah or something... Its just dust particles and all the crud that flies into the water of your eyes...

Oh wait, no im wrong and its something very deep and spiritual... Omg your mind is opening, soon you will be able to move big huge blocks of stone with your mind and soon, you will be able to teleport yourself into.... The world of Warcaft, where you belong.

Hey my druid (hes a cow) can give you some pointers on the earth mother, and all that...

Also definantly! You are a unique snowflake, and your powers of your eyes are growing stronger each day. Soon you wil reach level 80 and nothing will stop you then =D Yay go you, you unique snow flake.

I enjoy the sarcasm
, but the ignorance is producing an aura of it's own. There's never a reason to be a dick like that. Especially since there are people going through changes, rapidly too, that people like you just can't understand yet. Of course, you attack that which you don't understand.

Woah hang on .. OUCH im sorry that my sarcasm is producing auras and that my radical views on snowflakes is making me sound like a penis... But WHAT the? Yes people go through changes, but eyeballs that get dust and other particles which reflect light and make it look really swell is the whole factor of these 'visions'...

Or even coughing a ton and having lights coming into your eyes does not prove to yourself that you are some magical being who can bend space, time and words to make yourself sound cooler.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Aoxoa]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It seems that every few months a new topic about this is being posted on ATS.
It is called 'visual snow' and there are entire forums devoted to this. Despite what everyone here is saying, it is not known what is causing this and everything you read about it is speculation and theories.
That said, after lots of tests on hundreds of people, it is clear that the cause is not to be sought in the eyes, but somewhere in the brain. All else about it is still a mistery...

Most people develop this later in life, while some are born with it. It is also a known effect from drug use called 'hppd' (I made a thread about that several days ago), or a long term side effect from chemicals used in cough medication. So the 'constant tripping' theory is not so far off.

Personally I have this condition since early childhood and have participated in several studies around this. Unfortunately there is little or no funding for such studies so most don't last long. As far as I know there is still one study ongoing and that is the one from the German neurologist/psychologist Dr Klaus Podoll. He works close with the people from the official visual snow forum:
thosewithvisualsnow.yuku.com...

Even though the visual disturbance can be annoying, most important is to remember that it doesn't hurt, and you won't go blind from it. That much IS proven.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bosanski91

I enjoy the sarcasm

Woah hang on .. OUCH im sorry that my sarcasm is producing auras and that my radical views on snowflakes is making me sound like a penis... But WHAT the? Yes people go through changes, but eyeballs that get dust and other particles which reflect light and make it look really swell is the whole factor of these 'visions'...

Or even coughing a ton and having lights coming into your eyes does not prove to yourself that you are some magical being who can bend space, time and words to make yourself sound cooler.

You see, I'm not trying to say this visual distortion deal is spiritual at all. What most people have done in replying, if they decided to approach that broader topic, is just try to explain a phenomenon they don't fully understand the science of by relating it to something else that is going on in their lives.

It just not right to make fun of somebody's belief because they try to use it to explain something they may be going through. Think a little deeper brother, there's no reason to to sound like a "Penis". If you want to explain the phenomenon and help somebody out, please by all means, but to attack someone like that just shows you have less understanding than even you think.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bosanski91

Ok yes your right, you called me a male organ, and yet you somehow figure what your stating is a much broader and better view than mine.. Has anyone even attempted to think its just a normal mundane thing that happens, from particles of dust, or anything that falls into the liquids of the eyes.

If you cough, sneeze or rub your eyes enough wormish lights even in darkness can appear.

They do not have any visual aiding, and are most likely over stimulated parts of your eyes acting on impulse or something (Ive never had them from sneezing, however thought id add that, just in case).

But also when your looking at usually a overcast or I think a normal clouded sky you can see the dust particles moving in your eyeballs. But yes I know people WISH it to be something more significant, and will try and try to make it appear like their somehow a unique snow flake and the first and ever in the world to have this 'experience' but the huge fact remains that its common... Its really common and nothing really spectacular.

EDIT: Actually just realized ive had them from sneezing, no wonder my brain made me state that. But anyway thats the edit.

DOUBLE EDIT: P.S I should state im talking about two things here. The first is dust particles in your eyes which you can see when you look at the sky in certain conditions, and the second is when you rub, cough or sneeze and suddenly worm like likes flash through your vision .

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouCantBeSerious
Oh, and before you say there was no light in your room and it was 100% dark (no, it wasn't), understand that this statement only leaves the option of it being a completely mental creation. With no light, you can not see.

Some antidepressants have a possible side effect of seeing pinpoints of moving light in the dark.
To see = to perceive with the eyes.
You don't see these with your eyes shut, therefore you are seeing them, irrespective of whether they exist in the physical universe.

I have only seen them when taking those antidepressants, and I have only seen white ones.
I also have floaters I've sometimes watched when I've been bored.
Floaters are nothing at all like these.
Floaters are like a few cell-like or worm-like shadows moving slowly over the eye.
The phenomena being described here appear as myriad tiny, dancing light-sources.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Im sorry but im going to leave this thread for now, sleepy time kinda thing, but honestly it amazes me how people "NEED" to attempt to make it out that their unique.... snowflakes. Fine your on anti-depress meds, good on you I honestly wish you good luck but also there is side affects to mood enhancers or changes. So maybe this is one of them?

But honestly Ive been depressed in the past and its not fun, so hopefully your doing well but to people who have dillusions of grandeur, try to keep your thoughts on Planet Earth. Yes sure its cool to let your mind wander to the unknown, but try to focus on Earth mainly.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
White blood cells; I've seen them for as long as I can remember.

"This week's experiment is something that I first noticed as a child. You may have noticed it yourself. Part of the fun of science is taking something that you notice yourself and finding out what causes it. For this experiment, you will need: a clear, blue sky If you don't have a blue sky available, you can try using a sheet of blue paper. Other colors will work, but blue seems to work better. It works best of all with a blue sky, preferably while you are digging for fossils, bird watching, or other similar activities.

Stare at the blue sky and let your eyes go a little out of focus. As you look at the sky, you will notice that you begin see tiny spots moving around. As you watch them, you should notice that they seem to be following pathways instead of just moving around randomly. The more you watch them, the easier it is to see these pathways and the patterns of their movement.

What are you actually seeing? Are these UFO's? Some strange kind of bird migrations? No, the spots you are seeing are actually inside your eyes. You are seeing white blood cells moving through the blood vessels at the back of your eye. At the back of your eye is your retina. This contains the light sensitive cells that let you see. Tiny blood vessels bring nutrients and oxygen to the cells of the retina. Normally you don't see these vessels, but when you are staring at the blue sky there is nothing else for your eyes to focus on. You don't see the smaller red blood cells, but the white cells are large enough for you to see. The pathways that they are following are the tiny vessels that carry your blood. Some medical researchers are using this as a way to do quick, easy white cell counts for patients with immune system problems. Patients can learn to compare the number of spots that they see with charts, to estimate their white cell count. This helps them avoid taking frequent blood samples. As someone that has a phobia about needles, this sounds like a wonderful idea to me."

www.ahealthadvantage.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Count me in too.

I often see them swirling around any bright area, and yes blue skies
sometimes trigger it... but i woundnt count on it.

I like to think that im seeing etheric beings, not with my physical eye
but with the third eye chakra.

If im seeing the blood vessels.. well, reality is reflected by your own
perceptions.

But nowadays I dont remember seeing them.... I think im in a low
spiritual wave, so much work to survive.

RP

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Don't know if someone added this answer yet.
But as far as i know, are these dead bodycells which are floating through the
liquid eyebody which are giving these strange phenomena in front of your eyes btw. mine too.
I see them (it) nearly everyday, its absolutely normal nothing to freakout about.

cheers!

[edit on 6-12-2009 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Very interesting responses on seeing the dots or particles.Nobody mentioned the possibility of "Chemtrails".Could it be chemicals being spread in one of the upper "spheres", i belive the ionosphere around the globe.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'm not really sure if any of this has anything to do with abilities or being psychically connected.

Much of this is completely normal for everyone to experience. Many people just call these dots fireflies.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
I'm not really sure if any of this has anything to do with abilities or being psychically connected.

Much of this is completely normal for everyone to experience. Many people just call these dots fireflies.

How dare you attempt to tell superman that his eyeball visions are mundane and merely common place... He will have to leave Krypton and go wamboozle your rear for that! No way, it has to be a mystical experience and one that will result in super powers.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The best way I would describe what I see through my eyes is translucent tv static. Don't know if it's similar to what the op sees.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

I know what you mean, this means that you can still read auras, through research I have found that younger kids can see auras, but most adults can't. go into the mirror and look at your fore head and don't blink for 1-2 minutes and when you look away there will be a glow around you're head. This is your aura.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

All my life since I can remember I have always seen tiny little translucent dots in the air. I can see it better in the dark or in a low lighted setting. When I was a little kid I used to tell my mother that I could see air molecules...and of course my mom would tell me otherwise thinking that I was just a strange little kid.

You might want to go see a doctor. But I do understand this isn't rare for most individuals. Still though, go to your doc and tell them what's up. Could be something wrong with your eyes.

G'day!

[edit on 6-12-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I am skimming because this thread is a bit lenghty.

However, you may be seeing simple dust in the air, like when light shines into your house and you see dust particles dance in the beam of light.

That's pretty much how I explained to my self of what i'm seeing in the sky.

I may very well be wrong, but I have become more skeptical the older I get.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join