It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

I never talked about it to anyone and I thought that I was the only one that had this, but when I move my eyes around they seem to follow. Im going to ask my family and friends to see if they have had this experience before.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

This is a psychological phenomena associated with existential malaise...

It is described at length in the book "The Tower and The Abyss".

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about.

Rather than dots, these transparent particles flow against or irreverent in relation to wind currents. Sometimes they move slowly, sometimes they behave like a torrent.

They are not eye floaters, the floaters get in the way of seeing the underlying energy currents of reality. Either these particles are a separate delusion by two people who think they can see them, or there is something else to it.

I first analyzed this phenomena years ago as I would sit and stare off into space at the bus stop during the day. These look almost completely identical to water particulate behavior in a heavy fog or mist even after a hot shower with sunlight illuminating the particles. There are also gaps in the movement as they look completely natural and are clear in color.

I firmly believe that animals live in it as well at a higher reality. I have seen a fish that looked like a prehistoric ancestor that learned to live in a new environment. It was a lobed, floating, translucent fish that floated through my apartment and simply disregarded my physical reality.

The second was a silver 6 or 8 legged fox that was walking down the sidewalk like it owned the place. I remember because it was also not something everyone else could see, I was lucky enough to witness it ignore me then intelligently sneak into my neighbor's yard. Never saw it again.

Why did I add all that extra? There is a hidden ecosystem that unfolds right in front of us and no one sees it in general. That particulate is part of these entities environment, could even be a food source or more like air.

Aether or ether is my first take on it. And to the people who say wildlife couldn't evolve to being invisible or intelligent are literally going to give the same diatribe.

IT'S A CHINESE LANTERN, ALL THE DOTS! SO ARE YOU!

Oh wait, wrong thread. Oh well.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I see the dots also.. but only if I look. Not floaters - had that before - not same thing. I've always just thought that there is no such thing as space..nothingness. So even the air around is is a solid moving thing. Sorry, I'm not scientific like some of you all, but that's what I think it is. I see them best in lowlight but is a different thing in the dark.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I see the dots, and they are always there i just have to focus my vision differently to see em. though usually they are bright white.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I see photons (the best explanation I have come up with) in daylight, and they sometimes leave a streak of light behind them. From my view there are thousends of these brilliant white small dots floting around, and they always move differently. Facinating! I know no one else who can see what I see.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ok your not a unique little butterfly... I have them too, there weird things that move around when your looking at the sky or etc. Their pieces of dust and other residue that are moving around in the liquid of your eyes and when you look at certain things you can see them.

Yes you are a unique snowflake and you are gaining power and soon you will be able to use it to travel to distant worlds with a mere thought of your vast mind... Or not, maybe you thought you were unique and only you have these tiny worm like things in yours eyes but im sorry to say that there are a vast number of us tiny little unique snowflakes that can use our thoughts to travel to distance planets and are so awesome................................

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I got some pics. to show you, from my friends' website in Peru. They went to a previously arranged experience with our extraterrestrials brothers. in some of the photos you can see something as you describe. Maybe this is what you see. I hope it gives you an answer.

miradaextraterrestre.netii.net...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Wow those aliens were mean.. They didnt let u get any decent shots, nor can u even see anything, unless that weird paint shot pro space ship is supposed to be real????

Come off it, If space ships look like a pancake with a dollop of cream on top these days damn! Even their tents look more like UFOs than the pancake with cream.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
lol I love this thread so much

finally gave me an answer to that,

first time it happened to me I was like... wtf

Holy crap, it's actually an eye problem.

en.wikipedia.org...

"floaters are deposits of various size, shape, consistency, refractive index, and motility within the eye's vitreous humour, which is normally transparent.[1][2] They may be of embryonic origin or acquired due to degenerative changes of the vitreous humour or retina."

[edit on 12/6/2009 by die_another_day]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I see them too and they behave differently during night from what they do during the day.

During the day they are most noticeable in high altitudes and look just like a "particle of light" that pulses something from one to another, like tiny little sparks of light.

During the night they kinda stay on a reversed state.

Definitely not vision problem or optics illusion for what I know. But I'm sure someone will tell us that we are going blind or are just crazy.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senithrill
I see photons (the best explanation I have come up with) in daylight, and they sometimes leave a streak of light behind them. From my view there are thousends of these brilliant white small dots floting around, and they always move differently. Facinating! I know no one else who can see what I see.

You do now, it's exactly like that. You can easily see this when your flying in high altitudes in clear sunny days.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's just your eye's workings that you are "looking" at. A bit like the dots on a TV. At a certain distance from a TV you can look past the picture and concentrate on the dots. Same with a photograph etc etc.

No mystery although depending on how you describe it a third party may give you a puzzled look.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hey I once woke up and for around 3 minutes I saw a spider in my eye, and while it was not 100% focused, at the time it was around id say 80%, yet it didn't move and after the first 15 seconds of panic, and after that rubbing my eye it didn't dissapear.

After the 3 minutes It dissapeared but while it was one of those strange experiences, to which no cause is known, it does not mean im an extra special godlike being who just happened to become one of the most mundane of beings that exist... Humans. We are boring and apart from in the movies, ive never seen a superman(woman), a dog who can talk, or etc.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hmm; I thought the thread was not going to amount to much until I read through some of it. Thinking that it allready probly happens to most people, for various reasons, physical, psychological, and spiritual.

So when physical use info in unityemissions post here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also found pharaohmoans' post put me in mind of the Egyptian claim that all time/space was contained within the body of Osiris the being Ra uses to animate the physical universe.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe I have had a both experiences; physically caused, and spiritual sighted. Since my childhood, I have seen similar things; many times all were identical with a lot of variation to the sizes.

What made me take it very serious was the fact that once I saw only two of them physically flying through my room and into the wall. My fiancee laying beside me asked, "what was that?", because they hit my clothes on the floor and rattled my change.

I saw it and it was the same thing/shape of the thousands of things I would see when I closed my eyes. Though I saw it, it happened fast; and I probly would not have noticed it had my fiance not called it to my attention.

So yeah it could be either at different times to the same people.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MadcapAeroplane

Iam very aware of this situation.I have had this since I was very young.I first started seeing these dots while riding in the car with my mother, I was in the back and the car had white leather seats and while looking at the seats I seen dots moving along with my eyes.I told my mom as soon as I seen it happen, but she didn't believe me so I have never spoke of it again until now. I didn't know it was considered floaters.I have always wondered if it meant anything, I'm glad this has been posted maybe someone here has more information on it.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

Yes, that is more like it. The movement of the tiny dots I see are just like this. The only difference is they are very vivid and multicoloured, in a sharpness that is unlike any ordinary perception.

I find this thread hilarious how the critics keep telling us "They are floaters" when we are describing something very different from floaters. This is the classic ATS syndrome of having a critic force an explanation on you and not actually listen to what you are describing lol

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Man, i've been having this happen since i was a little kid too and always wanted to know what the hell it was.

I was born with a vision problem: My eyeball is too long and it takes too much time for the light to travel to my retina and produce a 20/20 image, so now i wear contact lenses that are -7.0 and -7.5 in strength.

I've been seeing this both during the day and during the night, but it is strongest during the night. I was actually walking to the apartment last night and thinking about this very thing as i was watching the street lamps.

Now, i don't know if anyone else see's this, but when I look at a street lamp, an intersection light, anything really that produces light amidst a background of darkness outside, I can see the dots, huge and translucent and coming in weird, almost geometric and circular shapes. I see them the most when looking directly into the light.

On top of that, whenever i see a light for some reason my eyes make it seem as if the light has spikes coming out of it, almost like a pronged collar for a dog. The light itself radiates out about 5 feet from the source and looks like what others might describe as an aura with spikes coming out from all sides.

My vision is so bad at night that I shouldn't even be allowed to drive, i mean, if a car is coming toward me, I can see the headlights but the body is damn near invisible. By the time the car gets about five feet in front of me, I can make out what type it is, ie. hatchback, minivan, coup, sedan, etc. This is probably because the light available at night takes too long to travel to my retina and so I see nearly all black.

When I'm going to bed, i look around the room and see the static type deal some guy posted earlier.

NOTE: When I take the contact lenses off, I see this everywhere, as part of every single thing I look at. It's like my eyes cannot focus on any part of an overly-blurry image and I can see all the things that aren't directly/solidly in front of me.

I remember i was looking at my laptop while standing above it kinda. Then for some reason i started seeing through the screen and I could see letters and numbers moving across the screen, like how subtitles would move in a movie, but larger and many more of them.

Well, if anyone can make any sense of this, please help out.

EDIT: I wanted to add that I remember a shared experience I've had with my cousin in amsterdam. She was laying on her bed and i was sitting on the floor next to her. My contact lenses were off. All of a sudden, the lamp turns itself off. Okay, no biggie, circuit issue. We turn it on and within a second or two, this ball of light, blue and i swear to god it appeared as any solid object would and just flouted there in front of us for maybe a second or two and then disappeared. I never told that story to anyone and i don't believe she has either.

Lately I've been following my intuition in all things i do, and it has led me to various sources I've found online, all interconnected and found by complete accident. Each one adding a new layer as it answers some questions about what i've been going through.

I feel like it's time to start awakening spiritually. I've had a shared telepathic experience with my girlfriend, we are closer than close, and right afterward, we looked at each other like.. wait.. what the # happened, did you hear that? We were both in shock.

I'm not exactly sure, but i think everything i've been going through makes sense when i think of it from a consciousness evolution standpoint.

I can go into more things i've been experiencing, but i believe that might be for another thread/topic because i doubt it'll add anything to the current one.
Peace

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Bosanski91]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Oh wow you honestly think your the next messiah or something... Its just dust particles and all the crud that flies into the water of your eyes...

Oh wait, no im wrong and its something very deep and spiritual... Omg your mind is opening, soon you will be able to move big huge blocks of stone with your mind and soon, you will be able to teleport yourself into.... The world of Warcaft, where you belong.

Hey my druid (hes a cow) can give you some pointers on the earth mother, and all that...

Also definantly! You are a unique snowflake, and your powers of your eyes are growing stronger each day. Soon you wil reach level 80 and nothing will stop you then =D Yay go you, you unique snow flake.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Yeah, this thread has several visionary topics being discussed, and while some may be floaters, what I see is not that. I am assuming that you watched this video. Not precise, but it does have a taste of what I see. I agree, sometimes the specks are multicolored.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join