It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i think i have an answer for everyone here lol not everyone can see them but to a trained psychic eye i believe what you are seeing is life energy aka chakras or spirit energy... i see them when ever i want to but the thing is you can see other things as well.. have you ever seen rainbow colored swirls before just like the dots but alot bigger and just as many of them? i once had an old friends show me this trick and he said that you can suck them into yourself to charge your 7 energy chakras really quickly almost instantly hope this helps everyone on this part of the article if you have any more question just let me know at my email address [email protected]

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: December_Rain
reply to post by Tearman

Dude what the hell are you talking about!! WHITE BLOOD CELLS!! Are you implying people can see white blood cells which are inside the body from our own eyes. Jeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!

*bangs head on wall*

*puts cushion under your head*. Actually, yes, you can see your own white blood cells casting shadows on your retinas in the right light. Vision is formed on your retina, and should something cast a shadow on it, it can be included in your sight.Vision isn't formed at the iris of the eye as you might thing. It is on the web in various places for proof.

Oh, and stop banging your head on the walls. Repairs to plaster and sheetrock can be expensive.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I believe in some very unconventional ideas, but I think maybe I have to risk taking the fun out of this one for you guys. I've known those dots for most of my 42 years. A long time ago, someone told me that they are cosmic rays hitting your eyes. They cause little animated splashy semi-translucent bubble dots where they penétrate your retina, kind of like raindrops on wáter...only as seen from under the surface. You're visión suffers a tiny ripple-effect, then it's gone. But the thing is these things are hitting your eyes all time and the blue sky is the perfect backdrop for it with the color and all the incoming radiation.

Not to judge, but we have to be careful not to jump to ideas about other dimensions, astral planes and spiritual experiences so quickly. I don't deny these things could well exist...I kind of believe in them...but often mundane science simply prevails. It's all science. I don't see it as being any different than that, even if extentions of ourselves exist in other dimensions as pterodactyl-like and jelly-fish like entities!

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yes, for many cases most likely in the eye - but don't forget their significance!
After watching these little dots swim around I can say they must be very intelligent and aware of their surroundings and what they're doing. It's amazing how they move and interact. Better than how humans are forced to interact nowadays.

Never stamp things as finite "science" - know who you are and what "air" and "emptiness" or material really are (:
At school we are told magnets attract, because there are many magnets in them or something in it would be too much or too less, but don't forget that it is not a proper answer, neither proven.

So what I'm saying is, these things we see should be discussed! "There are blood balls!" or "There are atom balls" is not an answer

edit on 25-5-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ceriddwen Ya when I was a little bit younger I was kind of scared of these anomalies in my vision. I asked my doctor to look in my eyes, he refused and said that it is just the blood in your eyes. But they do seem to do some pretty strange things. Maybe their is more to this than just blood casting shadows?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I reckon it's just some phenomena with how your eyes work in low light.

I used to tell my parents i could see "tapes" at night. Millions of them. They were puzzled and I used to get angry with tears explaining it when I was in bed when I was a child.

It turns out, I didn't know how to explain the "grainy" vision we have in low light and all the "pixels" or low light vision was very confusing to me.

I reckon you're experiencing something similar - as you said, it's during low(er) light scenarios.

And no - you don't have special powers or are seeing "The Matrix".

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ceriddwen

I saw jesus a couple of times in my soiled underwear. Dose that count as paranormal?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
There is some next level nonsense posted in this thread. Its is brilliant.

Keep up the good work.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Ceriddwen

I saw jesus a couple of times in my soiled underwear. Dose that count as paranormal?

Only if it smells like Jesus. I suggest an experiment! Round up the westboro Baptist church, they will sniff that # to find the Jusus!

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Le Colonel
I have had the same thing. Not floaters like the previous posted commented, but little ... somethings. This has been discussed before, but usually people just claim they are floaters and thats it. I have one of these floaters (kinda annoying actually) but these little "things" i see are definitely not that.

I kinda think that I am "seeing" particles. Not unlike the dust you can see within the column of sun coming in through window, but smaller.

I see them only on blue sky days (as oppsed to full cloud days), but I always see them on these days. Always. Everytime. I have no idea what they are. Neutrinos, particles annilhlating themselves, I have no clue, but i just take them for granted and enjoy their company when I spot them.

Oh, I must add, that I "see" thousands of them. Not a few floating around, but thousands floating around, some zipping by fast, others floating around like a leaf on a windy day.

Anyways you are not alone. I have no idea as to what we are seeing, but it is NOT floaters.

I just wanted to say thanks for posting, makes me feel a little more sane. I've been seeing these things for years and whenever I describe them to people they usually say it's floaters, but it's not. If you press the issue people seem not to care so I'm glad to hear of someone else that's experienced this. I'm not saying there is anything supernatural going on but either way it's not something being imagined and it's not floaters.

The way I've described it is like a sea of golden tiny points of light zipping around spinning and moving all over. It's nearly impossible to actually focus on one for any length of time as they move so fast and seem to appear and disappear an an instant. But they seem to appear as a center point with like a tail or a comet-like coma around them, but just thousands of them swirling and moving around extremely fast, almost like watching huge schools of those clear baby fish, but smaller and far faster and without any pattern to their overall movement like a school of fish.

I only see them on blue skied sunny days, never inside with artificial light. Maybe some sort of odd particle or something, as was suggested, or rays hitting your eyes. I've lost consciousness due to impact or being choked out in the past so I'm familiar with the "stars" seen during these types of situation and it's very different than the things I see on sunny blue skied days. I'm fairly confident there is a rational explanation but if it's such a common thing why isn't there any info about it, as there is floaters and other visual things that happen? AFAIK no scientists have ever claimed the human eye can see invisible cosmic rays or something, so if that IS what's happening it's pretty profound as far as I'm concerned.
edit on 25-5-2014 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hi, my name is Mike, I need to contact you to discuss the things you see in the air. I have the same thing, recently discovered it and I need some advice, you can email me atemail removed by staff please contact me as soon as possible

Thank you

edit on 18/7/2014 by Sauron because: please do not post your email address again, thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: berrygurrl

I think your right. Although I can see them in the light even. When I move my hand in a tornado motion, the air moves in that way. People who think that we are crazy and think they are floaters or think that we have eye problems. But I think that some of us do have "powers" of some sort.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hm,I see tiny sparkles in the air alot, they almost look like glitter...or just a tiny flash of bright light (ive seen different colors from white and blue), they are about the size of a pinprick...sometimes they are bigger and brighter,I just randomly see them throughout the day, and even in the night.Actually i used to see them only in the dark, then i started seeing them in broad daylight.Since ive been reading up alot on angels lately, i came across a few articles and a few books that mention that these lights (as the ones i see) are angels,Something about when they move from one place to another, it creats some sort of energy.To me that makes sense,because i don't think it has anything to do with health or the health of our eyes, I really believe there is something supernatural about them,I think they are energy,whether energy just around, or energy from an angel.Another thing that makes me believe its not some sort of health problem or eye problem that causes them is that I only started seeing them when i started opening my third eye/developing my psychic abilities, but once i stopped, i never saw these sparkles until i started back up again developing my abilities.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
These dots in the air happen alot to me especially at night, I find it comforting because it lights up the room and helps me sleep, whenever I try to tell people they think im insane, so it's nice that I'm not alone.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
HPPD. Lay off the shrooms, man.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PleiaDsClusterDck
Lol, I'm only 13, but I'm alot mature then most people think.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tearman
From wikipedia's article on retina: "The white blood cells in the capillaries in front of the photoreceptors can be perceived as tiny bright moving dots when looking into blue light. This is known as the blue field entoptic phenomenon (or Scheerer's phenomenon)."

Edit: Actually, it appears that they don't cast shadows, it is the opposite, they allow light to pass through them. Red ones absorb the light.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Tearman]

Thats interesting thanks for that, i get this often and before i had read your wiki qoute i was gonna say if i stare into a blue sky i start to see what looks like thousands of tiny particles of electricity whizzing around. I also get this when it's foggy too and i presumed it was electricity building up in fog the same way it would do so in a thundercloud.

I also get this occasionally when im in the house though in the absence of fog or blue skys but in these conditions it is rare and usually just one little tiny particle of light as opposed to thousands i see staring at blue sky or during fog. I'm aware that particles flow through us billions of times a day and because of the scale these particles rarely come into contact, the little points of light i see in the house once and so often I thought were two of these tiny particles colliding and releasing there inate energy by the speed at which they collide.

Theres another phenomenon I get which I don't have any idea about and kinda freaks me out and instead of little particles of light these look more like the same effect you would get of light distorting in the distance from heat waves coming from the ground but they move in a far more irratic pattern.

These are real hard to explain but if you imagine the stealth camouflage that the alien from preator wares but you can still kinda see the outline well it looks like that but instead of the whole outline you maybe see a tiny part such as the fingertips, and i say fingertips because the way these things move is kinda reminiscent of human movement. I know this sounds crazy and I'd like to add that I have astigmatism of the eye so i'm sure theres a natural explanation but I would be very interested to see if anyone else gets this.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I know I'm joining conversation years later but this is the only site I have ever read about weird eye phenomena. Optometrists just think I'm crazy. And, no, not everyone sees auras or halos around lights. It's very odd to me because even paintings show such things - so only artists and a few of us see this? I see black dots of differing sizes floating around along with the shimmering effect and sometimes a dark blob like thing flashing - but I only see this outside, and most extreme when coming out of a building into bright sunlight. I also see all the floaters in my eyes - dark ones, stringy ones, paramecium-like ones - you can especially see them if you look into your windshield and relax your eyes. I see what looks to be air or minute dust particles. And I even see reflections of in the corner of my eyes of what I see directly out of them. I see the heat "mirage" if you will as well. So, I have been searching for years for people who have had the same eye phenomena and this is the first time I have found anyone who has had any of mine. So, I am begging your indulgence to see if anyone will renew this conversation. I have been wondering if I should see an ophthalmologist in hopes that they would know what the average optometrist does not, as some of the weird eye phenomena seems to be getting worse as had begun to lose my 20:15 vision and started needing reading glasses. to a reply to: Strawberrygirl

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticRat

You're not crazy by seeing it of course - other's are mainly locked in a word brain, only being able to recognize object A or B or only knowing the world of the media, not able to create a mind "program" able to see the details.
However, if you take being crazy as being influenced by things you do not need for working all day, you could say partially. Many see it that way without knowing work is not naturally required.

"And I even see reflections of in the corner of my eyes of what I see directly out of them." Could you tell me what you tried to say, please?

Air movement looks like something between water and the air on top of fire, right?

I saw that too, besides from my things i mentioned already. Yet within the movements seem billions of little life forms swimming around, too fast to watch.

To further find out what the things you see really are, think a lot about how everything is part of long cause and effect chains.
In this world vision is only an illusion coming from a movement being influenced on its way, then influencing your body which influences your brain.

I see ray and star shapes going to all sides from light sources and think about if information is rebuildable from those. Now that you mention it, I always saw hundreds of dust hairs flying through air wherever there is light.
Other speeds of movement seem to pass through objects which are not very thick - moonlight was sometimes intensely possible to feel when not behind my chimney or a thick wall. On the sides of my eyes I also see it shining through clouds while it is impossible to see in direct sight. And remember that you can feel boom sounds on your skin. You can feel the faster movement sounds as well, but most of us automatically see it as random distortion.
Auras? Well, I see such a thing around fingers, but it escapes me, so I am not sure if it's relevant data.
I never saw a dark blob, perhaps rarely the "blind spot" - I'm not outside a lot. I think there's a trick to get to see it - so you could compare if you saw the blind spot.

And about glasses: if it's not too late already, you should consider looking far away a lot (if short sighted) and not using glasses to cure yourself. Putting glasses onto healthy animals in tests seems to make them short sighted permanently. Forcing children to be able to read unnatural far away texts perhaps being the cause of most glasses.
edit on 4-8-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
A serious question.

Have any of you people who are seeing anomalies ever went to see doctor and ask about it? I mean, that is the first thing I would do, when I started to see wierd bubbles or dots everywere, there are so many diseases and conditions that can cause subtle hallucinations, it could be very dangerous. Thinking you are special instead of looking for professional help might kill you...

I understand that there is this argument "well, if so many people experience it, it can't be some rare sickness" well, it doesn't have to be serious or rare, plain anemia can make you see lights and dotts, and it is very common with current unhealthy living and can be dangerous if not treated. Or lets say that one of you actually has something more serious and you will just say he has mysterious powers and he will live in ignorance. I know that it is natural selection at it's best, but we don't have to be a part of it. Everybody dreams to be special and to see things, that normal people can't, but it should be natural to look for medical help when we see things we shouldn't, not to go to shamans and psychics. We are regressing to medieval times here.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join