It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This is my first post ever on ATS. I have been in the shadows reading from this site for some time now. WOW I thought I was the only one, I see thousands of these translucent dots flying by at very high speeds.

They are endless...the easiest way for me to see them is when I am standing inside my house and I look outside through my skylight and they are just literally flying by like they are outside dozens upon dozens of them just flying by at high speeds.

Or they start to bounce around but they like the person who started this topic said there almost transparent.... Almost like tiny transparent donuts if you will...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I have a theory that I don't think have been mentioned yet. (Although I only read to page two)

1. Some (all) humans are born different, but many share some "features" I think these "features" may be caused by something, I have a few theories support this:
1.A) it might be something in your bloodline, which would (could) mean we might all be related

1.B) we might just be on a higher (or lower) plane of thinking. This would mean we are more observant, meaning that all of these dots are something every one can see, but some just don't pay close enough attention.
1.C) radiation. Maybe the world has a high enough radiation level that it is causing slight genetic mutations.
1.D) radiation again. Maybe there is a radiation level high enough that some people who naturally pay close attention to things see.
1.E) the last raadiation theory. maybe we have generic mutations (possibly cuased by radiation) allowing us to see radiation in the air.
1.F) i know I love cats, and cats are able to see in the dark very well, possibly meaning we partially evolved from cats (very doubtful) or at least have some kind of genetics with similarities to a cat's
1.G) we all have a common birth defect that allows us to see things that aren't there.

I only have the cat theory because I'm able to see in the dark way better than I think I should (I have no windows open, and no lights on, blinds closed, it should be pitchblack, but I still see almost everything, in at least basic outline, and my eyes adjust to darknessvery well, as in: stare at a high power led light, then turn it off and see things perfectly after less than five seconds) my favourite of the theories is the being able to see radiation + radiation mutation, because I can see the dots anywhere, anytime. They are just less prominent in darkness. I also know they are DEFINETLY external. I know this becuase they have depth, real depth. They are harder to spot when one eye is closed. I also see them when my eyes are closed, but I can will them away then. I cannot, however, will them away when my eyes are open.

Hope someone can make something of my theories, none of which I'm fully sure about.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Sounds like cataract surgery..

IOLs will cause that too

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TotallyNotMe

I had a dream of writing that whole thing out, (part about cats, at least) about 2-3 years ago...

I remembered this while I was trying to clear my mind and figure out about the dots, when the dots made a shape slightly like a thought bubble.

My mind went

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Elmax227
This is my first post ever on ATS. I have been in the shadows reading from this site for some time now. WOW I thought I was the only one, I see thousands of these translucent dots flying by at very high speeds.

They are endless...the easiest way for me to see them is when I am standing inside my house and I look outside through my skylight and they are just literally flying by like they are outside dozens upon dozens of them just flying by at high speeds.

Or they start to bounce around but they like the person who started this topic said there almost transparent.... Almost like tiny transparent donuts if you will...

They're called 'floaters', small bits of collagen in the eye. They're best seen when looking at a bright surface (hence seeing them when looking at the skylight), pretty common and not anything to worry about unless you have severe eye pain.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I’ve also seen this transparent static like energy flying through the air many times… but most of my experience with it has been while I’m staring at the carpets at church and it seems to be hovering or flying around within the space of a foot above the floor. I listened to the audio book – The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles. In this book, it talks about “FORMLESS SUBSTANCE” “thinking stuff” that permeates the universe and it will materialize the things that you project/think/imprint on it with powerful feelings and emotions. Could this be the transparent static like energy that we’ve all been seeing!? Or is it the energy that keeps all matter together… Or is it just groups of photons flying around like crazy through the air? If we all can see it, you would think that there would have to be a better scientific explanation on what it is, then just eye problems! my beliefs on what it is is leaning toward it being the formless substance Wallace wrote about in his book!
edit on 12-2-2014 by Ryan77 because: Evolution of my thoughts on the subject

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Here's a member only forum for those who want to discuss seeing energy in a more private setting where only other members can read posts:

seeing-energy.freeforums.net...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Sorry to revive, but a lot of people who answered seem intent on dismissing it as a biological cause, mistakenly thinking it is floaters or derived from something IN the eyes themselves. Here is my description of it, which will discount both of those theories.

They don't take up much space. Very, very tiny. Their movements are somewhat reminiscent of how small gnats will move around each other in a swarm; quick, not very predictable but still sort of circular motion, and they don't run into each other. Okay, similar, right?

I can see them while one eye is closed (left or right). I mean the same ones, so there is no possible way they originate INSIDE the eyes, or the results would be skewed. I can see them in my peripheral while staring at a fixed point... or I can just follow some around, not for too long a period because like I said, it's like watching a swarm of tiny bugs.

They move in depths. I can clearly perceive some moving in front or behind others, changing directions, moving in directions 3 dimensionally. This, again, disproves the white blood cells thing, because this would not be possible inside of my eye.

Okay, but anyways, more of my viewing them for the curious. They seem to prefer the outside, or maybe the light is too poor indoors to properly view them. My viewing them is not only on blue days, but overcast days, night time (it is a little harder then), but never inside (even through a clear window on a bright, blue day) They are everywhere, but most easily visible looking towards the sky. This is not necessary, though. If you can't see them try un-focusing your eyes.

They are comparable to pinpricks. They seem to have no color themselves, but rather reflect or amplify light like a small soap bubble would. There is a lot of them, its a constant swarm that encompasses the whole sky. I can't see the very far away ones until I approach, I assume this has something to do with how light will sort-of blanket them from vision since they are so small.

I wish I had some idea of what they could be, honestly. Maybe very small organisms? Maybe it's the dark energy everyone has been talking about recently. I joke. Does this gives anyone insight? No offense meant, but my description is rather... more descriptive than some others.

edit on 12-3-2014 by strelnikova because: I mistakenly put "dark matter" instead of

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
i see them very clearly the tiny dots i thought it was from my eyes some kind of a particle or atoms i was 6 yrs old i don't know it comes from my eyes i tried to tell my classmates what they see at the sky and they see nothing since im the only one can see it so i ignored it for years cuase i thought its normal and then what bother me is the a smoky aura coming out around people like a small transparent white smoke coming out from the inside that i started to see in my grade and high school life and the present day so I thought that does this have a connection between our dimension and the fourth dimension some kind like of a remnants of particle from fourth dimension more like gives me a vague dreams like da javu.
edit on 16-3-2014 by Kitzagher07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Disruption in nervous system...

Simply move your neck, pop your neck or back and this will return the blood flow.
Then the dots will disappear and fill in with proper blood flow...

kinda of similar if you get your bell rung and see stars..or right before you pass out...

my belief, is the nervous system gets jammed up in the spine and blood flow is cut off to the brain...
Just move your neck...

Notice when you see these stars, you are staring and being still...
until FULL movement they then disappear...

sorry no upcoming x men mutation in your DNA...

And no to all the idiots that say "it's called floaters"....

Know it all's are so annoying...they speak even with no experience..that is a know it all...

And yes I have experience with both so I can respond with confidence...and not just speaking out of my a-hole...
edit on 16-3-2014 by nitetrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by strelnikova

Yup you described them perfectly.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

^what this guy said, basically the chemicals that are always in us, such as dopeamine, serotonin, dmt, etc are just pushed to a higher level.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ive always seen the little dots, or visual snow, but after I tried "__", I can basically trip whenever I want visually (hppd as they like to call it). I can sort of just zone out and things will start to breathe and move around. The visual snow is also very interesting, I have been able to see auras and whatnot when I try hard enough and I think it might be because of the visual snow. All the articles are saying hppd and visual snow are "diseases" which i think is bullsheit. They have never caused me any problems, and the only possible way they could is if i ever became scared of them for some reason.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i would more likely suspect that everyone can see them, but many senses that don't have a direct use are unnoticed while distracted

when i thought about logics to find an eventual 3rd eye and how to filter that data from the other data i thought i could know by moving only my head, only my eyes etc and thought about what can be there that i don't notice, like life that moves so slowly that it looks like standing to me or life that is so fast that i don't catch its light or see it only faintly or that its so large or small that i cannot see.

trying hard i found things that i had already noticed as child, but were forgotten:
a) there's a distortion everywhere, a fast movement every in everything, but i don't have the time/am too distracted to combine it as a bigger flow or anything useful
b) i saw light dots- they seemed in front of me in the dark room between me and the computer screen (led)
about 20 in my vision, 0.2 mm in size, a distance of 10 cm between each, they interacted in a highly intelligent way and swam to each other, interacting together, then splitting up and moving on, very much like expected in a body which makes it likely - however you may not forget that this world can behave like a body as well
i tried testing which "eye" sees them or if they're in the room, but slightly changing any positions lets me lose them and i have to search them again

c) the easiest to notice are the ~50 lines swimming whenever i moved my eyes, obviously some eye surface
what i also experimented on as child, but never came to a conclusion about is that i see the same light rays coming from any source of light with either eye
-and that i feel objects as they are in front of my forehead as a tickling sensation, however it grows weak too quickly to experiment more

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

strelnikova
Sorry to revive, but a lot of people who answered seem intent on dismissing it as a biological cause, mistakenly thinking it is floaters or derived from something IN the eyes themselves. Here is my description of it, which will discount both of those theories.

edit on 12-3-2014 by strelnikova because: I mistakenly put "dark matter" instead of

it IS solely biological cause, nothing more.

funny to see so many people thinking the deficiencies ( or overabundance) of certain enzymes or receptors are somehow paranormal

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Wow...It's good to see something of this sort...since 2009 - and many years prior to that. I have seen those dots since I was about five or before. I used to use them to go to sleep. I suffered from amnesia since a very early age - I could never still my mind. But I watched them flow scattering but on definite paths and as I did they would lull me to sleep...when I was very young and I dreamed of woodgrain men that walked out of walls. And then the visions grew. They now lead into hopeful dreams that I yearn to but hardly remember. Eyes back and forth fast and the visions and the buzzing in the forehead will happen. I know dreams from reality...but some are too damning and too real...I've researched the dots and they are called visual static. And that seems right but some see and most do not? WHY? I have sat at the last job I had in the atrium...and watched those streaming dots go back and forth between the fake plants...what is to be gained my my seeing...? though most do not?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by EveStreet

In theory everyone can see those things. The amnesia has removed the barriers that let you think of them as not relevant and forget them.
I wonder if you got to that buzzing before hearing anything about a 3rd eye.
I can feel a tickling electric feeling in the forehead when i hold objects, especially if metallic in front of it, but can never be sure if that comes from my normal eye vision. I had that since I was a child too.
A 3rd eye meditation recently told me to concentrate on that place and I let my eyes shake - well, but works without eye shaking as well.
While concentrating there I feel the tickling in a large area which I feel going back and forth with sounds around. Well, that is sound. a movement forth and backward. Tbh I can feel sound everywhere on the body when concentrating, but not as intense.
People say you could see with that place, so I'm trying hard to convert those movements to the objects that influence them, but there's not enough data coming in and the range is only 8cm. They say it comes when you are ready .. but I'm a master of the mind/understanding and am strong in any chakras personalities, throat and heart overbalanced and the "3rd eye" usage always stayed the same to me.

What its use is you ask? Well, it lets you understand the universe, because you will see more. And when your mind is free from manipulation / word thinking you can use any information extractable from the surroundings to affect all your actions in all situations.
It's very hard for me to see the dots, wish I could see their flow like you. You can check if the flow is related to or fixed to the position of your head or eye, so you will find out if its in your eyes, in front of you and or seen by the "3rd eye".
People also say it gives you visions.
When I had constant lack of sleep by sleeping 6x 20 minutes every day I moved my eyes rapidly while half sleeping and saw many unusual dreams by doing so.
When I woke up at exactly 5 am or 4 am a few times with a high heart beat I saw in the dark - one time my thin blanket was flying and rotating over me.

If it lets you realize things, do not try to "help society", or make money by giving data about this world. Speak in words only those who won't cause harm with it can understand unless its not relevant to "progress". Don't help "science", speak relative.
edit on 29-3-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
People, this is visual noise.

/thread

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: berrygurrl

I occasionally see tiny particles flying through the air in all different directions very very fast. When I was a kid I used to think I could see molecules. I don't know what it is. I have plenty of floaters as well, but they aren't floaters.

I went to the eye doctor a few months ago and asked her why I sometimes see small particles moving through tubes in my vision from time to time. I actually do have an explanation for this one. She told me I'm basically seeing white blood cells move through capillaries in my eyes. The shadows are being cast onto my retina or something. Quite amazing that we can even see or detect things like this. I was pretty amazed by what she told me.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: berrygurrl

Is it constant or random? I may have experienced it once or twice, but not constantly. Then again, it may not have been quite the same because I was a child and could not make exact scientific definitions, then again, I am very psychic and don't really understand that either.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Scheerer's Phenomenon: leukocytes in the eye. Also called 'blue field entoptic phenomenon'. But you can imagine you se Reich's orgone particles, I like that one

Nice article about it: amasci.com...

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join