It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NZkraw
reply to post by rainprincess64

I see the exact same thing as you do when but with perfect vision, people have always told me i have sharp eyes when it comes to spotting things. You talk about seeing that outline above plants, animals e.c.t. do the outlines look brighter then the surroundings to you? I see the outlines really bold above the object. Also have you tried looking at your own hand on a cloudy day to see the outline you described?

I have seen auras and a few different "presences" at various times and what i call orgon energy (the little lights), its great to finally know im not the only one!

edit on 5/23/2013 by NZkraw because: (no reason given)

Yes! They do look brighter than the surroundings and the outlines are sometimes quite bold! I can see this outline around my hand regardless if I stare at it long enough and concentrate. I enjoy knowing I'm not the only one as well. My twin sister also sees the same stuff too. I've seen the outline although I haven't seen actual color auras that I'm aware of at this point. It's awesome knowing her and I aren't the only ones (I've met one other person irl who also sees this same stuff!).

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
guys i have always believed these to be atoms of some sort. during times of cloudy weather, they increase in concentration per square meter. they behave both as waves and particles, seeming to transform between the two states based on the level of focuse attributed to them. they appear to rip out of the fabric as waves which encapsulate into particle and vice versa.

they are fully transparent, but at times refract light in the colours of the rainbow and appear to be spinning at a high rate of speed.

i have been seeing them all my life. do those of us who can see them agree with my statements describing their behaviour?
edit on 11-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
What a cool thread to pop up, so glad someone's mentioned this as I've kind of forgotten as of late. I think I know what you're talking about and have seen these on and off since being a kid.

When I was young I spent a lot of time staring at 'the space between', you know just sort of into thin air rather than at any objects, and I used to see these molecule type things floating around. They're sort of chaotically patterned if you know what I mean, and (as I think you've mentioned) seem to float and swirl with the traction of the air.

Think I once mentioned this to someone and got the sort of reply that made me think i must've been a little crazy and best not to mention it again. I've mentioned it to people now i'm a bit older but don't recall anyone ever knowing really what I was on about.

I've also had this in recent years when I'm relaxed and meditating, feeling particularly connected and just sort of staring into space, then they start coming into vision and i've watched them doing their thing. One time I recall they appeared particularly pink/purple hued and I then went on to scrying in some clouds.

I've also experience 'floaters' in my actual eyes, as well as 'seeing stars' when dizzy and these are definitely not the same.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by melancholiflower
What a cool thread to pop up, so glad someone's mentioned this as I've kind of forgotten as of late. I think I know what you're talking about and have seen these on and off since being a kid.

When I was young I spent a lot of time staring at 'the space between', you know just sort of into thin air rather than at any objects, and I used to see these molecule type things floating around. They're sort of chaotically patterned if you know what I mean, and (as I think you've mentioned) seem to float and swirl with the traction of the air.

Think I once mentioned this to someone and got the sort of reply that made me think i must've been a little crazy and best not to mention it again. I've mentioned it to people now i'm a bit older but don't recall anyone ever knowing really what I was on about.

I've also had this in recent years when I'm relaxed and meditating, feeling particularly connected and just sort of staring into space, then they start coming into vision and i've watched them doing their thing. One time I recall they appeared particularly pink/purple hued and I then went on to scrying in some clouds.

I've also experience 'floaters' in my actual eyes, as well as 'seeing stars' when dizzy and these are definitely not the same.

ur in no way crazy.. ur more on the ball than anything esle

first science seems to believe it's noise in our focal receptors (sure)
but they also call it noise when it pops up on cameras too (en.wikipedia.org...) see the image on the right.

yes ur eyes need to be relaxed as tho ur daydreaming sort of. u got it all right. it is not internal. it is 1000% external particles we are witnessing. science just dropped the ball in yet another topic.

i was lead to meditation as well, and spent hrs upon hrs observing these things months before i attained samadhi through deep meditation.

just a couple days ago i was looking at them outside and decided.. "ok they say it's internal then if i move it should move with me in direct relation to how i move" *beepp* wrong.. they stayed doing their thing as tho i had nothing to do with them.. could walk right around the block i was looking at and it was just as ud expect to be looking at a block of bugs flying in a bunch in the air. has nothing to do with internal any more than looking at a wall does.

yes i watch the floaters. i can change their shape. it seems to happen when i finish meditate the shape is changed after letting my spirit flow some.

and i see those stars when i sneeze sometimes.. its just like in the cartoons.. sort of growing large and popping everywhere. not quite sure what those are. but since samadhi their intesity has increased.
edit on 12-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

mmm, very interesting. I've never made the correlation to camera/image noise before, but definitely think it's worth looking into a bit more. Always just took it for granted that the noise was from low light and fast film speeds not being able to record the light adequately enough. However, I suppose this still leaves the question of what is stopping the light from being recorded smoothly and why does it turn out in such a grainy way? Purely theorising here but maybe, like how stars appear to 'twinkle' due to the shift in atmosphere between them and our eyes maybe the grain/noise is caused by the shifting of the space between the lens and the subject. Think i may have to get the camera out and have a play.

Straight away I was sparked to something I watched regarding orbs showing up frequently on photos around egyptian temples etc (some can be seen here: www.touchedbylight.co.uk...). Perhaps a similar energy is in the air on a more prominent scale.

My theorising may be getting a little out there now, but I'm also lead to think of a trilogy I read a couple of years ago, where dark matter was found to be conscious energy of some sort. Maybe these dots are of a similar nature. Another theory could be that our eyes have found the ability to tap into seeing on a micro scale and we're viewing something closer to the molecular structure of the air. Then again could be both, neither or even more.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by melancholiflower

Well if you think about it, everything is made of the same stuff and it all goes back to energy.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I have this same thing as well, and have all my life. But to me, it looks like television static everywhere I look at all times. My eyes are fine, in fact I have 20/15 vision.

Through my own research, I have blown it off as "visual snow". Research that term and let me know if that's what you have..

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

ur in no way crazy.. ur more on the ball than anything esle

first science seems to believe it's noise in our focal receptors (sure)
but they also call it noise when it pops up on cameras too (en.wikipedia.org...) see the image on the right.

yes ur eyes need to be relaxed as tho ur daydreaming sort of. u got it all right. it is not internal. it is 1000% external particles we are witnessing. science just dropped the ball in yet another topic.

i was lead to meditation as well, and spent hrs upon hrs observing these things months before i attained samadhi through deep meditation.

just a couple days ago i was looking at them outside and decided.. "ok they say it's internal then if i move it should move with me in direct relation to how i move" *beepp* wrong.. they stayed doing their thing as tho i had nothing to do with them.. could walk right around the block i was looking at and it was just as ud expect to be looking at a block of bugs flying in a bunch in the air. has nothing to do with internal any more than looking at a wall does.

yes i watch the floaters. i can change their shape. it seems to happen when i finish meditate the shape is changed after letting my spirit flow some.

and i see those stars when i sneeze sometimes.. its just like in the cartoons.. sort of growing large and popping everywhere. not quite sure what those are. but since samadhi their intesity has increased.

Visual snow for the most part. For the "poppers" after you sneeze, the scientific explanation is that the blood flow rushing back into the area around the eyes and your visual receptors are picking up on that. At least this is what I've been told....

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Poveglia

Visual snow for the most part.

Just looked up the visual snow, and it does sound similar but something about it doesn't hit the mark. Although a part about (literally "seeing the air") feels close. Comparing it to white static is a bit off as these dots tend to have more of a fluidity to them, also when i've seen these dots it's tended to be in daylight rather than against anything dark.

However, it does sound more like Blue Field entoptic phenomenon en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

My theorising may be getting a little out there now, but I'm also lead to think of a trilogy I read a couple of years ago, where dark matter was found to be conscious energy of some sort. Maybe these dots are of a similar nature. Another theory could be that our eyes have found the ability to tap into seeing on a micro scale and we're viewing something closer to the molecular structure of the air. Then again could be both, neither or even more.

do you remember the name of the book. i sort of already know that. but i want to know who is the author lol

and yes i agree fully. we are seeing micro particles. i believe i was right all along. i can see atoms in the air with the naked eye. forget going far out. our imagination is what teaches us and allows us to think outside the box.

i can tell u this.. we're definitely unto something that the scientists with all their big labs and financing have missed. either that or they are intentionally misleading us and know very well we are seeing molecules/atoms/energy particles in the air.

the camera basically.. based on the sources of light in a room or elsewhere as one of these particles comes within certain degrees of view they refract light at different angles, sometimes showing pure white light and other times showing a rainbow, while other times appearing totally transparent based on the angle of light refraction as it moves past our field of vision. the same thing is happening in the camera. as the light is refracted towards the camera, the camera is picking up globules of light from these particles as they move.
edit on 15-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup
do you remember the name of the book. i sort of already know that. but i want to know who is the author lol...

...i can tell u this.. we're definitely unto something that the scientists with all their big labs and financing have missed. either that or they are intentionally misleading us and know very well we are seeing molecules/atoms/energy particles in the air.

It was 'His dark materials' trilogy by Phillip Pullman. What a beautiful journey those books were

And I agree. I think there are many things which folks have gotten onto which science dismisses with simple theories without thinking larger. It's understandable though, when an unknown is presented to me I try my best to theorise as a way to make it more digestible, however I do my best to keep open to all possibilities. Science seems to have become riddled with dogmas and is the new religion, full of beliefs, like an adult desperate to have all the answers for their children and in turn stunting growth and blowing out the flame of possibilities.

Likewise, I wouldn't dismiss the possibility that science could be intentionally misleading us. It's happened in other areas of science so why not here. Except perhaps there is less motive here (financial, recognition etc).

Though I can't fully commit myself to these dots being hundred percent air molecules they are almost definitely externally sourced/most likely molecules. There are other things I've seen which would be scientifically classed as hallucinations/internally sourced, but that doesn't account for the fact i've been able to show these 'hallucinations' to other people. Perhaps it would be good to try it with these dots.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I've said this a few times on this thread .... but I have to say it again ...

THIS IS NOT SUPERNATURAL. This is a natural thing. It's a defect in the eye.
It's called 'VISUAL SNOW'. Lots of people have it. I do ... and it gets worse as you get older.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Well one piece of advice. Don't tell your dr about it. They'll lock you up

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I have this same thing, but only became more aware of it recently. The other thing I am aware of is seeing heat move in the air and interact with other air. I've always been able to see the shimmer off a sidewalk in the dead of summer, but what I'm seeing now is like looking at someones arm and seeing a span of about 6 inches in distortions coming off the skin. Like the arm is heating up the air around it and I can see it. Can't describe it any more than that.

Replying to my own post from 4 years ago, lol.

I no longer see these dots. In fact about a month later after posting this I went to the hospital Emergency room with what was a panic/anxiety attack although I did not know what it was at the time. I was okay, but was told to watch my diet and ensure I was drinking plenty of water (I was a big coffee drinker at the time). Anyway, shortly after this incident I watched what I ate and drank water as instructed and have never seen the dots again lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I've said this a few times on this thread .... but I have to say it again ...

THIS IS NOT SUPERNATURAL. This is a natural thing. It's a defect in the eye.
It's called 'VISUAL SNOW'. Lots of people have it. I do ... and it gets worse as you get older.

visual snow is different as far as i can see and really does look like static. that would be a defect i guess. the only time i can see the particles with such intensity and density is when it's cloudy and about to rain.

but this is not the same. please dont ignore my physical experiments on the matter. i have walked around these dots swimming in the air like a cluster of gnats do. there was no change. to turn it off.. i just need to readjust my focus to normal. to turn it on simply turn my focus to a premature distance from an object.

there is nothing wrong with my eyes and no degradation going on in this regard.
edit on 16-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I have this same thing, but only became more aware of it recently. The other thing I am aware of is seeing heat move in the air and interact with other air. I've always been able to see the shimmer off a sidewalk in the dead of summer, but what I'm seeing now is like looking at someones arm and seeing a span of about 6 inches in distortions coming off the skin. Like the arm is heating up the air around it and I can see it. Can't describe it any more than that.

Replying to my own post from 4 years ago, lol.

I no longer see these dots. In fact about a month later after posting this I went to the hospital Emergency room with what was a panic/anxiety attack although I did not know what it was at the time. I was okay, but was told to watch my diet and ensure I was drinking plenty of water (I was a big coffee drinker at the time). Anyway, shortly after this incident I watched what I ate and drank water as instructed and have never seen the dots again lol.

Seeing spots is also a sign of high blood pressure. A change in diet definitely fixes this. Caffeine can also exacerbate blood pressure.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I get these lights that you speak of when I am going to have a migraine. It can go on for up to 72 hours before the actual attack. Sometimes I get them with no actual migraine pain, they call that a silent migraine.

Just my experience.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It's pixelation. Essentially your eyes are just high quality video cameras. And what you are seeing is the pixels. The cones and the rods in your eye. It's very noticeable in dim lighting. Like with a color video camera.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Yes, at times, and can actually feel a shift in frequency. During one such time in teenage years, knew I would see a ghost and it was our dog's still guarding our house, on the way to the bathroom, laying where she often settled, in front the TV. Other times, though under covers, with closed eyelids, have felt this shift and seen through the blankets, to the room. The blankets as if vanished. And when I peered out, noticed the dots, or I don't know what they are, dots seems a bit odd, more like electrical charge or even tiny pinpoint orbs...but they're like dots,but with a ringing and pitch to it. Its pretty much gateway type thing.
edit on 20-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I too have this problem! well...not problem haha. Someone stated before in this thread that they can only see them on bright blue days in the sky. Same for me. I don't see them when i look at just anything. Only the sky.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join