It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i hate to say it but i kinda think we gotta lot of hallucinogen users on this site..just sayin. people can sometimes see those for months after use. all kinds of odd light phenomenon, trails, floaters ,this grid honeycomb pattern.. yeah.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
And here it is I thought something was wrong with my vision. I see the white dots whizzing by when I look outside a glass window of mine (only when the sky is blue). Again, these things are zipping by very fast and I can never keep my eye on a specific one because there are too many of them.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by whateverponcho
i hate to say it but i kinda think we gotta lot of hallucinogen users on this site..just sayin. people can sometimes see those for months after use. all kinds of odd light phenomenon, trails, floaters ,this grid honeycomb pattern.. yeah.
Or maybe people are just describing a normal defect in human vision, that sometimes people notice, and at other times people don't. However, I don't think everyone in this thread is describing the same phenomena.

Edit: Some people are telling us that they are definitely seeing something outside their eye, but havn't really described how they were able to make that distinction.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Tearman]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I have come across many forums that take on this subject. I have never read a proper answer. Even on medical sites. There is no explanation for this. There are other things that happen in the eye.

Floaters - debris and or junk that forms over the years. Everyone gets them in the end

Visual Snow - Like on the tv with no station. blood pressure related

Flashes of light can cause specks to form. Like looking at the sun for a split second and looking away you will see like a black dark with glowing center region in your vision where the sun was, or seeing lightening. this goes away fairly quickly.

What I see is not any of these. Im not worried about it. I know it is not chemicals in the brain, I know it is not flashes of light, I have a floater ( and enjoy his company HAHA) and it is not that, Not blood pressure since I can predict when i will see them, a nice day. I look up and see specks dancing

I know, it is Neutrinos passing through the retina.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tearman

Or maybe people are just describing a normal defect in human vision, that sometimes people notice, and at other times people don't. However, I don't think everyone in this thread is describing the same phenomena.

Edit: Some people are telling us that they are definitely seeing something outside their eye, but havn't really described how they were able to make that distinction.

I don't think anyone here know's for sure what is causing this, or if it is outside or a defect. But it's interresting.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tearman

I can say that the tiny dots are not part of my vision...I can say this because I have a slight scratch on my eye that I can see through my vision and when my eye moves it moves with my eye. These objects floating around are zipping by so quickly I can look straight forward and see them all moving without ever moving my eye.

link   
reply to post by Truth hunter

Ooo I like that theory!! Its possible that maybe this phenomena means that we are more aware of our surroundings that most people look past. I do wander what the reason to this ability is tho, and why only certain people can really even experience this.

link   

[Or maybe people are just describing a normal defect in human vision, that sometimes people notice, and at other times people don't. However, I don't think everyone in this thread is describing the same phenomena.

They feel outside. i just know the other "answers" are not correct.

and i think that you are right about different phenomena being talked about.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Le Colonel]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Strawberrygirl

I know what im seeing is outside the eyes because I can see them through my depth perception.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I get it, always have. It's just blood moving the retina or something like that.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I believe this is a real effect and measurable.

I would suggest your able to see into the infrared, yes, you are gifted if this is the case.

Your are describing what I can see in my security camera when pointed towards the sky. Lots of objects, small in size zipping around in seemingly random ways. I think your are seeing some form of life not microscopic, but not large either.

When I was young up to about age 12, I could see these then along with auras which I attribute to seeing into the infrared. Some people can see a little more than the visible spectrum. This could account for it. You can test it easily, try a tv remote press a button while looking at the end you point at the tv. If you see light you are seeing infrared. Have someone you know look at it who doesn't see the things you do, I'd bet they don't see the remote light.

Your very gifted.

Mob

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

it fills up the air completely...there are some though however that seems to be more distinct than others.

Picture a room. Now picture all of the furniture in it and the walls, floor and ceiling...Ok now all of the negative space in the room is filled with these dots...I hope you can understand more clearly now.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I just had a thought. Maybe my vision consists of not only my physical eyes but of my 3rd eye as well, and it somehow gets crossed...just an idea.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I have had those since preschool. I didn't think anybody else had them, though. For me they follow the defined path and do not move with my eyes. I never see them in a closed space, they are also in open air. They seem to have little specs of rainbow in them or something like that.

Oh ya, I have never done any drugs or gotten drunk, so I know what I see isn't the result of some mind altering substance.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by paranoiaFTW]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I just did the tv remote test, but i didn't see light.

But i can clearly see the aura of light bulps, a white glow and then on the outer edge it is like a rainbow, and there are streaks coming from it. But everyone can see this, right?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think I know what you're talking about. I've had something like that all my life but moreso as a young child. I'm wondering if this is what in other threads was called "3-D blackness".

Like you say, it is more visible in the dark or low light. To me it always had sort of a shimmering desert landscape quality and it can be formed into shapes. It is definitely not floaters or retinal white blood cells as those require substantial light to see. I also know what those look like. It's nothing at all like it.

It IS seeing something that is not visible to most (and I've asked many in the past). Whether it originates outside the body, the brain or within it as some sort of processing that normally goes unnoticed I cannot say for sure.

Anyway, the first place I ever encountered stories of others experiencing this sort of thing is on this site.

[edit on 12/5/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
it would be helpful if it were available for you to look at a chunk of radium under a magnifying glass or microscope...

in my youth such stuff was available in our high school chemistry/science class & lab. On more than one occasion, during lunch perion, after i hadeaten...instead of going out to play i would sneek into the Lab storage area & look at the radiation flying from the chunk of Radium the school had.
Imagine a 4th of July Sparkler, burning in the dark...thats what the effect looked like.

but you or i are no longer allowed to have dangerous things like Radium in our possession or environment, so you could not say that the 'dots' you would be witnessing are similar to the radiation being emitted from the small stone of Radium we had in science lab.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

Yes, that sounds exactly like when I was young, they are very numerous and you know for sure they are there because there is depth to them. I believe that we may have many abilities we have lost trough lack of use. I know this for sure, there's a lot more to this world then what we directly perceive.

Drugs may enhance this, but there are many people who have never used drugs and see this. Floaters are quite different from this also.

Starred and Flagged.

Mob

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

In my experience, they are ABSOLUTELY everywhere, as if the very stuff of my visual perception is composed of them.
Like seeing atoms, but obviously that is not the case literally.
I've seen the floater type things as well when I look out of the window at the sky, but that's not the same thing.
I reckon if I could see atoms, they would be composed of them too.
It's just like pixels, but randomly spread out, and three dimensional.
I'm sure everyone can see them.
If you put yourself in complete darkness, I'm sure you'll see what I mean.
Even the darkness in composed of them.
It's a bit like when a photograph is grainy, but the image is still clear.
Then again, I could just be a wierdo freak kinda guy.
It has been suggested before.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Illegal Alien

Is it grain though? To me, visual grain literally just seems just like, grain or noise. It has no organizing principle to speak of.

On the other hand, at least what I experience, is more like something that can self-assemble (or even willingly) into patterns like geometric solids and has unified directional movement across my visual field. Usually it looks like panning over a desert scape with hills and valleys. The particles are somewhat sand-like but a good deal more visible individually.

Or...have I gone way beyond everything that's being discussed here into something else?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join