It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I experience seeing tiny little translucent dots in front of my eyes (or inside the eye) from time to time, and I have always referred to them as air molecules, because they seem as if created from such material. They seem to rain downwards and when I shift my eye, they don´t just move or go away, they keep falling like snowflakes. It feels fine and doesn´t disturb me in the slightest, I just wonder what could they be. I have discovered I can sense human energy and usually can predict some events or even draw them forth, or have vivid dreams that come true, I was always connecting this air molecule occurence as something to do with perhaps "third eye" but I ain´t sure. I can see from reading here, that many people have similar issue.

edit on 11-4-2013 by Seraphiell because: mistakes

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I see the sparkles and the vortex too. However, I don't think it's too wise to post about it though, what if the government tracks you down? I'm sure the nwo wouldn't be too happy about people discovering this...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Like I'm seeing a lot of helicopters around recently and one just flew directly over my house while I was standing outside on the porch looking at these things... it's making me a little paranoid considering there is already a conspiracy about black helicopters floating around. As if the alleged chemtrail thing wasn't already enough to worry about.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Sparklies! I've seen them off and on since childhood.Had an opthamalogy appt. and was assured my eyes were quite healthy,with better than 20/20 vision.I am convinced that sparklies are of a paranormal nature.Angels,faeries,spirits,molecules-etcetera.Forgot to mention they have a swimming motion and are mostly seen in the peripheal vision,though I have stared head-on at several until they vanished.
edit on 24-4-2013 by SilverStar33 because: Forgot Swimming motion

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hey ATS,

What you guys may wanna check is a shortage of B12,

Note: English is not my basic language, so please forgive me for the strange sentences etc.

I myself have those dots aswell, for this and some other symptomes, like bumping into things, forgetting what I was doing, problems with verbal pronouncements (talking lol) and being tired all day, I went to my doctor for a blood test.

What came out is a shortage of vitamin B12, I dont get and never had any b12 because food or drinks give b12, happens all in the stomach but this is not the case by me. (it's in my family, my mother and her mother and sister have it aswell, I'm the first male in the family with this, hooray for me..)

The doctors here are extremly skeptic
but I get injections now, for some even pills work, but in my case it doesnt get taken by my stomach.

I don't say you HAVE it, but be smart to test it out,

I have to inject myself with b12 once every 10 days, but i feel like i can beat the world, before I was tired depressed and forgot stuff, on the long go conditions may get more serious.

I hope this helps any of you

www.health-boundaries-bite.com...
www.webmd.com...

EDIT: Not saying it couldn't be paranormal, I'm not a skeptic

edit on 26-4-2013 by Amicushia because: none

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Amicushia

I've taken vit B pills regularly throughout my life,even had injections sometimes,but those bazillions of frenetic dots remain,plus other features as well,like seeing grids across the sky,flashing silver lights in my house,white shadows from my peripheral vision,and from frontal vision.I sometimes see from peripheral,what looks like a small scuttling thing,just for a second or two,like an invisible insect.What i've noticed in the past year,i sometimes will see from my peripheral,a long thin pillar of light,just for a second,when i turn,its already gone.This happens outside,especially.Also flashes of light in the sky,not like impending lightning or thunder,just different colored flashes,strobes,pulsating lights.These things don't worry me,though,i mean it does;nt make a difference to my quality of life either way.

Vit B is never a bad idea,though,for general health,but i think C is even more important.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SilverStar33

Yes
good name for that phenomena,sparklies.Another thing i get,not often,just once in a while,are well,like streams of something,idk if it's a form of energy-it's always from the peripheral,and it moves,like a river flows.Sometimes see-through,like water,or different mixed colors,or black+white zig-zag patterns-those can be intrusive,but it only lasts a few hours,then goes away,and it does'nt happen all that often,so it's ok.My eyesight is fine,except for needing reading glasses for fine print.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Thank you, I use the name sparklies because that is what they do.In response to your silver flashes,I am also seeing something very similar.I hadn't connected the two because the silver flashes just started in what seems like the last 4-6 months.Maybe one of us should start a new thread on seeing things such as the grids,flashes,and sparklies?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have always seen these "dots" for as long as I can remember but aren't like static at all. For me, they often move erratically and in various patterns (like are in a grid like pattern, along with the flow of wind or air circulating, in swirls, circle-like patterns, etc.). Sometimes they even appear as tiny "balls" of electricity or sparkles that form an electrical trail (these last for a few seconds at most). I can see them in the dark as well and are various different colors. What I see gets more intense when I am thinking about things like metaphysics, the meaning of life, spiritual stuff, or if I am meditating or am otherwise in a higher vibrational kind of mood. I can also often times see a clear "outline" that is about an inch or so above plants, animals, and people (sometimes I also see a glow which intensifies when I meditate and stuff). Indigo_child many pages back best described what I see.

I do sometimes wear glasses (20/40 vision about) and have astigmatism in one of my eyes (can't remember which atm XD ), although I still see them when I do wear them or even contacts correcting both issues. Eye doctors have never noticed anything out of line besides those two things. As for any vitamin deficiency, I've had blood work done in the past multiple times and the only thing that was slightly low or out of line was iron (and I eat relatively healthy foods consistently).

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by woahbaby

I have actually seen this vortex and the sparkles myself. I'm so happy I found this thread. Whenever I have asked other people about this in t he past I got a lot of confused looks, although a couple said they see the same things I do too!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

I see the exact same thing as you do when but with perfect vision, people have always told me i have sharp eyes when it comes to spotting things. You talk about seeing that outline above plants, animals e.c.t. do the outlines look brighter then the surroundings to you? I see the outlines really bold above the object. Also have you tried looking at your own hand on a cloudy day to see the outline you described?

I have seen auras and a few different "presences" at various times and what i call orgon energy (the little lights), its great to finally know im not the only one!

edit on 5/23/2013 by NZkraw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

Kind of the same thing here but mine are dead eye cells perhaps that could be what you are seeing? not doubting you or anything but seeing air molecules sounds pretty cool you should explore it.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
May be a detaching retna, seek medical attention !!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome.It seems to be more common than rare.I don't have a link to post but the website Dinet.org has the info on it.Sparklies are a warning sign to some suffers.Not to discount the spiritual nature of the sparklies,I do believe what I stated earlier in this thread.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

I too have also had this for a long time. Sometime I see things that look like molecular structures moving around and changing. I have no idea what it is and thought it was just something weird with my vision. I too have before tried to alter them and for some reason experience fear as well that stops me. I have no idea what it is but it sounds very similar to what i see as well

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Boy long and old thread. My child sees this. .. he says he can even control it sometimes. He describes it as pixels... with multi-colors ... since he can control it .. its not what most of the explanations the non-believers have come up with (I have seen the bacteria in my eye.. the floaters etc. etc. these things are not what he is seeing) AND he can see other things.. he is an indigo child. Very psychic. I haven't figured out completely what it is. I long thought it was energy but not sure. He saw something else new for the first time (different than ghosts and spirits - even before he could talk well he would play with ghosts and things that I could not see) this new thing (non-ghost related) makes me think that maybe he is seeing a different dimension.. perhaps energy of a different dimension.

I know enough to know there is lots we don't know.
edit on 28-5-2013 by WildSkyView because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

Yeah I doubt anyone I personally know sees it because they're not on this level and I've told people I do and they don't. I'm pretty sure it's getting more common though since they keep putting effects in the media and music videos which are pretty much what i'm seeing. It's pretty ground-breaking, it's like seeing into the air. I really wish I could find someone else who sees it too. The vortex I haven't seen in a while, it's rarer but it's like the sky shimmers.
I've also seen outlines on people before but since I don't meditate or anything I haven't developed that very much. Do any of you guys see purple in your vision sometimes?
And could ^ you elaborate on how to control the dots?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
for example, this is a pretty blatant example of it: www.youtube.com...=74s
I'm sure whoever made that knows about it.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
skip to 1:15

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
and this: www.youtube.com...
LOL kanye. it's too real.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join