It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Has anyone thought about diabetes ? High sugar can cause all sort of eye/ vision issues!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

I don't have any answers but I can say I've had some strange experiences. Like-wise when I was a child I saw these same dots you speak of myself; they would come out from behind my door at night. Sounds like a child's scared imagination, huh? If only. My closest encounter, they came out and began gathering together, natural instinct, I call for mom. Now I have my mother sleeping in bed with me and these tiny dots (some colored) begin to come out and gather again. They traveled over to me in a swarming stream and began engulfing my left hand, like a pack of bees circling. Next thing I know they're going back behind the door and I have no hand. LITERALLY no hand to touch, I began screaming to wake my mother up, when she turned the light on my hand was attached and fine. I recanted the whole happening to her and initially she thought I was having a nightmare. Definitely not, wish I knew exactly what it was and what happened.

I stopped seeing them after a while and other strange happenings started to occur. I too have had many, many paranormal and/or unexplained encounters, with witnesses too. Right now I'm battling whether or not I can move things with my mind, like psychokinesis. And influence numbers like, sports, gameshows, (winning/losing numbers) etc. Mind you, I'm sure as hell not crazy, I've had everything ruled out just incase. It's rather scary questioning your mental health due to strange things you can do/have done.

No judgement here, please. I merely wanted to share my personal experiences. I'm not seeking belief from anyone.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Interesting....since we only use a small portion of our brain..maybe you have tapped into a part of you brain and awoken it.that is, if you can actually do telekenisis.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

i see them, it reminds me of snow on a tv screen sometimes. I can see them easy in pitch black they illuminate. Sometimes in day i can see them as filaments of light.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I see somethimes something similar.
But just in daylight and using a white paper (inside my home/office).
It's kinda like a grid yes and they seem white but in my case they travel, it's like some kind of energy?
When you stare at a white paper, you must look not at the paper but focus a bit closer, so look at the space inbetween and focus.

My guess would be the magnetic field, maybe I should test it with a magneto to see if they get affected by it, if that would be it what I can see somethimes.

They all seem to travel to the same direction, but just suddenly they can all as well change direction, but then they all go to that direction in straight lines but a line is composed of many many very little white dots.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Made a picture, in my case I notice them faster when looking at this picture. Although it's harder to see them as dots with this picture but I do see the ''travel lines'' faster this way.

Just look at it and just look a bit infront of that picture, like a cm from the picture, focus you eyes on that.
Also play a bit with your eyes (double seeing or what's the right name in english..) / try to see unsharp then focus and then unsharp again to notice those (in my case MOVING pretty fast) lines composed from tiny dots.

Als look at the picture perhaps at a white background instead of this black color from this site (just open the picture in a new tab/window with your right mouse for a white background).

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

edit on 20-9-2012 by gostr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

its bloodcells flowing through your retna. this often occurs when looking into the sky. its white streaks and dots.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gostr

No, those I can see always when looking at the sky/out of the window. What I mean (&others) is not the same. Those dots you mean are way bigger and mostly dark colored and way different and when you try to follow those dots you mean they will make little ''jumps''.

Those other dots are in straight lines from tiny tiny white dots like 1 big grid and much faster moving and don't make little jumps like those you mean when trying to follow them.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
hi. I see these little dots of light too. I started to be aware of their presence last year, (which is undoubtedly associated with my awakening) at the beginning I ignored them, anyway I saw them only on the bright background of the sky. But one sunny day, I looked at them more closely, and I was pleasantly surprised, because "dot light" seemed to be conscious. What I mean. Assert. No doubt they knew what they are doing, where they are flying, they sometimes get together and fly together (couple or group), they will never collide though they are very fast and everyone has an aura. In my opinion they are friendly light beings.
Light & love
edit on 13-10-2012 by michalharcej because: light beings around usssssssssssss

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

thank god im not the only one. Wherever i look i can see little dots im not sure if their air particles or not. Also when i look around sometimes i see moving bits of air kind of like how you would see a bubble flying round but these are generally long and have no shine just bubble like bits of air. strangely they seem to go with the wind direction aswell. I think that's what one of the people were talking about when they used the term floaters

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Everyone can see them. Most just ignore them.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I think you are right ! Everyone can see them becouse we are all the same !!
Light & Love to everyone

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

I am glad that someone else has seen these too. I have thought about posting about it because I noticed them first when I was sitting outside on a park bench and it was a sunny cloudless day as well. Some look like circles, but some have odd shapes like some of the circles merged and make weird unbalanced structures. Almost like molecular structures of different kinds, although I don't believe that's what they are. That's just what they look like to me.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Stiffolous

I saw them dancing in the circles today

light & love

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

i dont think is sugar issue in this case

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

HOLY cow, I'd always thought it was just me and poor eyesight or something...I can see the exact same things! It happens much easier for me when I'm outdoors, usually staring up into the sky or something far off in the distance; the weird thing is that I cannot see them through sunglasses, window panes, or even indoors (for the most part...unless it's a spacious room and the background I'm looking at is white).

The thing that makes me believe that they aren't "floaters" is the fact that I've seen both and there IS a big difference...

For me, floaters don't usually appear as the tiny, translucent, fast-moving (literally zipping about in very random flight-paths) "pin-pricks of light" that these things appear as. In my experience, floaters are almost like tiny bits of....something....stuck onto the surface of your eye.

The main difference between floaters I've seen and these weird, zippy dots are that floaters move WITH my eyes in whatever direction they look...often floating very slowly, and very rarely perfectly spherical; these tiny molecules/orb things that I see are literally PERFECT spheres and zig-zag (sometimes makes smooth, curved turns) around the air, carrying on in their flight-path even when I'm staring right at them or only catching them in peripheral.

As far back as I can recall, I've always seen them...hundreds if not thousands of swirling, zig-zagging, dots moving almost too quick to follow...often times only being visible for seconds at a time before I either lose them due to their speed or they move in front of a colored background (they're nearly completely transparent, so it can be tough to "chase" them down if you catch my drift).

While I've still got absolutely no ideas as to what they are (I've only confided in my girlfriend and a few close friends- none have ever seen them or know what I mean) I do know that they're EVERYWHERE...just easiest to see when I've got at least a dozen or so feet of space in between me and a plain, white wall, or am outside looking at the sky.

It's almost like I can't see them unless I'm looking "through" them, at something else in the distance...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I see them randomly. I haven't seen any recently though.
Last december I saw one red one and several gold and silver ones at Kings college hospital in London.
I don't know what they are, but I see them. I also don't know why I should see them at KCH, but I did.
As far as I know my eyes are ok and I have 2020 vision!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have had these since I was a kid myself. They intensified about a year and a half ago. As many have already stated--these things are not internal. I know that they are external and all around us because I finally found a way to prove it. I lie on a bed and look out of a window at a slant angle. Some of the sparkles of light pass through the glass; while, others clearly bounce back off. I believe that this is some form of living energy that flows through everything. It is nice to know that I will--at least--have fellow ats-ers to keep me company in the nut hut.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

This would happen to me as a child when I was put to bed for sleep. I would just stare into the darkness and see what you're describing.

I think it's probably normal.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join