It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I was once sky gazing looking at Venus when I saw a shooting star move across my view but it moved unlike others I have seen - It was slower somehow and moved in a kid of wavy gentle way.
Have you ever had a flash of blue light appear in your vision - well this shooting star moved like that.
Some one whom I trust more than any once spoke of this affect and said - Notice how a blue light appears your vision sometimes - take note of your thoughts for you were tuned into your higher self in that moment and it was saying Yes to you.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

Me too,seen em all my life..i assumed everyone does? dunno what they are,though..the hubby says energy fields,or energy something,i forget which..air molecules is more or less how i always thought of them,they move at frenetic speed..

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Illegal Alien

Same I used to think I could see gravity!

I still see the dots now it reminds me of when u film something and the footage is all grainy because there want enough light.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesdown

Yeah almost like that,but white+transparent+even black dots..and not just from the corner of my eyes,in full frontal view..its always there,like i said,since i can remember,as a tiny wee kid..i certainly can't imagine what it would be like to not see it,i just assumed it was a given,like oxygen!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Me too, with a twist- I can usually only see them in sunlight, the gloaming time of day or just after an electrical storm. It looks like "energy" to me as well. I have seen this fairly bland yet entertaining phenomenom from the earliest I can remember, and was very surprised that not everyone can see it. I discussed it with my opthamologist a few times and have no other symptoms of floaters. It has always felt benevolent/ neutral and in some small way, makes me feel connected to nature.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hi I see a lot of the same things too. When I am in the dark I see countless things, shapes, lights, flashes and so much it's unexplainable at times. I also used to try closing my eyes and putting my hand over it and it would seem really dark but also it sometimes would seem as if I am moving through the darkness.
I still don't quite know what they are.
edit on 14-2-2012 by MikeAC21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I honestly have not read all of the posts on here, However, I have read quite a few.

I have seen these specks forever. I know that when you blow at them, they don't move. I know that when you walk around in a circle, staring at the same bunch of them, the colours will change (if you see the colours), and that if you focus on manipulating energy, you can make them move.

I have been able to turn pages of a book by focusing the little specks to all go under the corner, and just kind of accumulate towards the spine of the book. I can't do that very easily, It takes a lot of concentration, and it has to be a very good atmosphere for it.

I practice energy work, I am a healer. And I can use these to pull pain or sick out of people as well.

I have no idea what they are. Lower light settings they are absolutely beautiful to look at! eg. light a dark candle, with a small wick, and than lay down and stare up and focus on the ones just above your head. I wear glasses, and I have noticed that when I take off my glasses, my vision is VERY filled with these.

I am glad that there are indeed other people who can see them! I have been experimenting with them for around 4 years now. My curiosity is rather intense. Is there anybody else who is willing to tell me what they have tried, or what they have figured out about these little specks?

I am sure that they are not actually little dust mites, or screw bugs, or anything truly physical - or else the wind would effect them, and yet they truly do exist, or energy manipulation would not effect them in the slightest. It is not an eye condition, or it would be detectable by now!
Not crazy. Just not knowledgeable enough about these to know what they are really.

I do also see Aura's, very easily, those were the first things that I navigated people by as a child - 'that colour is safe, that colour is not. That colour is loving, that colour is hateful.' etc. I can see energy that everything creates - living or not, everything creates an energy. After all, the non-living things, they were created by the living, and those living things put their own energy into them whilst creating them - and non-living things that are created by machines made by machines made by people, well, those have such a low amount of energy emitting from them, that it is barely noticeable, but it is still there because something living had to start the whole process.

I was raised by a Shaman and a Wiccan/Pagan as parents. I never really had the usual limitations set upon me by my parents, and so I have experimented a lot due to my curiosity.

I don't know if these posts give emails, or anything like that, but please, anybody willing to chat to me about these specks, these dots, whatever you have called them in your head all this time, email me. [email protected] My name is Faith.

edit on 26-2-2012 by Afaithoverall because: I read near all the posts, and realized I hadn't said enough, so I added.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Wow I was telling a friend about this she though i was crazy i think.So i googled exactly what i told her and it brang me here and i have got to say im excited because this may be a connection to what i experience.Since about 5 years old exactly the same the dots came but for me only red and never any other color.Sometimes when i wanted to see the dots they dont appear so sometimes i would try crossing my eyes or something but got nothing.i too dont think its anything to do with eye problems as i have above average vision,also i have felt like i am something different

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
There are a lot of different things being described in this thread, but I am particularly interested in one phenomenon. This is what I call a constant "rain of light." I will try to help people see what I see. I believe that everyone can see it given the proper instructions. I have already helped several people see it.

First off though, here are the things that have been described in this thread that are not what I am describing:

1. Floaters -- I have these. I know what these are and these are not floaters. Floaters often appear when you look up at the sky and usually fall downward slowly when you keep your eye still but move along with your eye when you move your eyeball. They are usually circular but sometimes take different shapes and are clear and bubble-like. What I am seeing is a constant RAIN of what appears to be light. They are not discrete particles but seem to be millions of strings of light that move very fast and could more easily be seen when it is dark.

2. Visual Snow - What I gather is that visual snow is composed of particles that seem to lie on a flat plane and that move but only in a limited manner. They are also disruptive in that they obscure a person's "normal" vision. They are like static. What we are seeing is 3D and, like I said, seem more like a heavy downpour than grainy pixels or static.

3. Blue Sky Sprites - Most of the people on this thread obviously describe these. I don't necessarily buy the mainstream explanation for these (shadows of blood cells cast on the retina) and these may also be some form or energy. However, these are definitely not what we are observing. These things move in SQUIGGLY lines and are similar to tadpoles. They are more easily seen against the blue sky. They are points of light that are scattered across the sky. What we are seeing are easier to observe in relative darkness. They are not discrete particles that are tadpole-like, but are continuous streams of what appears to be light.

Now, on to a more detailed description of this "rain of light" or rain of energy.

They look exactly like that -- like rays of light or energy that are falling down in different directions (some straight down, some towards the left, towards the right, et cetera) in what appears to be a heavy downpour. They are everywhere. It takes a certain shift of focus to see them, but once you see them they could in fact be a little overwhelming because they move so energetically and they are all around us. Again, they are easier to see either in the dark or against dark backgrounds, but they could be seen anywhere and at any time, even in broad daylight.

Again, I am sure everyone could see this, given the proper focus. Here is the easiest way to do so:

Go outside at night and look down at the grass. However, instead of focusing your sight on the grass itself, try to look at the air between your eyes and the grass. Wait a while. Most of the time, people see it instantly, but if you don't, do not worry. Just relax a bit and keep staring at the empty space. Eventually you will see what I have described above.

Now, for those claiming that it is a neurological condition, a trick of the light, an eye defect, et cetera, try this:

Once you start seeing the "rain of light" or "matrix of light," hold your hands up. Look at the tips of your fingers. See anything? Okay. Now move your hands around and observe the air around them. You will see a very noticeable "disturbance" in the "rain." This is like a clear liquid that is spread out all around your hands and that move through the "rain" very clearly.

I find it very interesting that I have only seen a few people describing this here and in other threads, but that every single person I have tried to show this to have succeeded in seeing it. I am not claiming that I am a "unique snowflake." Quite the contrary. I am claiming that everyone could see this if only they take the time to look, and they achieve that slight perceptual shift needed to see it. You do not have to blur your vision to see this. All you need to do is stare at the air.

I believe this is some form or energy (chi, prana), but I find it fascinating that there seem to be hardly any accounts of it, even in these forums and in mystical texts. I am interested to know if seeing this is a relatively recent development in human history. If so, why? I hope other people who could see this too could come forward and engage in an open-minded and intelligent discussion about this.

edit on 23-4-2012 by topquark because: typo

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Hi there I see them to always have they are floaters I also see other things that looks like little bits of electricity dancing around in the air. With the floaters when looking at them and this is good for anyone that aeea them. Once your observing a floater (which to me looks like a tiny floating orb) close your eyes and you will see the floater as a small particle of light in your mind. To me I think that the floaters could be the tiny particles that make up what we see. As we see through our pineal gland and it must have some interface to make up what we see the world around us with the sense of vision. As with the tiny bits of lighting electricity dancing around I only found one person that has seen what I see I was looking for anyone that has any information on that matter.

Peace and love

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I have the same thing, I know people say its dust but there is a difference. With these dots they can appear and disappear without moving, it is most likely a problem with the light entering the eye.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
you know how you look up into the sky and see orbs moving around but its just the cells in your eyes?
I see orbs everywhere not just the sky, they just dance around in fluid like motion filled with infinite energy, I am sure if I was on '___' those orbs wouldn't be orbs but parts of a full bodied being just watching over us. I also sometimes stare at the ground and see parts of it move or twist n turn, not breathe but I assume we will all see everything breathing and living amongst us soon enough

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
floaters and blue sky sprites again!!! nobody seems to have read my post. Please read it. It is on this same page.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I've been seeing this "energy" since I was a kid but only recently have I figured out what's going on. Floaters appear when I move my head spontaneously really fast like if someone calls my name and I turn around real quick they will float around for a good 45 seconds. The only other time they appear is when im in deep thought. The other type that I call energy I can see whenever I want it doesn't matter the light setting. It takes a lot of concentration I mean A LOT, they're circular patterns within circular patterns within circular patterns and the outter layer of the smallest "dot" is black then clear then black again. Sometimes when I'm bored I'll just stare at them but I can never figure out what it is. I like being able to do weird things like this, makes me feel like I'm special.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure I see the same thing as in the original post. I have been able to see what looks like static in everywhere in the air in the dark. I've never met anyone who said that they could see the same thing also. When I was a kid, I thought that I was seeing things move around in the "static" spots like a ghost. It scared me a lot. I can still see it now as an adult. Seems like the darker it is, the easier I can see it. Fuzz, static, TINY white-ish dots... those are the best ways that I can describe it. I feel like I'm seeing energy. That's my best guess without actually knowing, and NO, I don't do drugs, and YES, I do know what a floaty is because I have one of those especially when I am laying down facing the sun with my eyes closed. I can see it with my eyes open too. The eye floaty just looks like a bubbly worm type thing that keeps moving when I try to look at it. The static stuff is just EVERYWHERE when it is dark. I usually just ignore it though. I believe that people leave their energy behind whenever they move through an area and I believe that there is energy "floating" everywhere from everything. I could be wrong, but I think it might have something to do with that.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
GUYS ... READ THE THREAD.

This is called VISUAL SNOW.
It's a natural dysfunction of the eye.
Nothing supernatural about it.
Some people get it, but most don't.

When you get older or get on medications the spots will get bigger.
And more annoying. Trust me ... I've had it my whole life.

Again ... read the thread.

I'm sorry. I'm going to have to disagree.

I see these small orbs of translucent light in the sky when I focus on it. Could always see it since I was a kid.
The picture there doesn't describe it that well. "fast moving like mosquitoes".. no, sometimes its slow moving. Definitely not like a bug would move around.

I don't believe this is "abnormal" vision or anything, you all can just see the energy moving about.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I had this through the ages of 16-24 and I put it down to taking large doses "Methylenedioxymethamphetamine" MDMA, I no longer have this thing your seeing, are you taking any drugs?

Jay

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

I see the exact same thing as you described. I swear you explained it perfectly. Especially the part where you said you can only see them on blue sky days. My personal opinion is that they look like metallic dust with light only reflecting off of them so often. You know like how a meteor looks on camera tumbling through space. My only question is what metallic dust is floating in the air? and is it natural? Could be gold lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I've seen this DOTS a couple of days ago, again it was a clear blue sky, and I was on a meadow close to water and trees where they are living no people (don't know if it matters), when I saw them It just popped out in my brain that i've seen them as a child.

I really don't know what they are, but I don't think it's an eyes disease or something like that.

The strangest thing is that like a lot of the people here I think it's energy, and I don't know how I know that, it's like I know it's energy, like I'm not even doubt of that !!!

sorry for my english

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
you all should visit my new thread. these dots are charged particles. moving in random motion. they will be in much higher concentration when natural events such as storms or tornadoes etc are about to take place.

what you are doing is awakening or have the ability to do so. the dots u see occur when you focus your eyes a certain way and float your consciousness behind them. you are able to see greater detail because u have simply raised your awareness/focus. this means you have the ability to awaken your third eye which will allow you to see the energy in it's purest form that makes up all solid objects around you forming reality.

looking at them very closely you will see they are translucent but sort of spiral all the colours of the rainbow. they move in random motions each doing their own thing.

but you are not the only one that sees them.
old camera with poor pixel quality.. ever notice that they seem to show a bunch of particle sort of filling the screen and flowing to form the image? i believe those are one and the same just the camera is limited in how it can display the movement of every particle.considering how the disappear and re-appear teleporting through space etc.

you dont need a clear blue sky to do them and if you look on a cloudy day before the rain clouds are about to burst you will see that they are much more highly concentrated in the atmosphere. i have used it to predict when rain is going to fall and whether or not the clouds will indeed burst and start showering or not. once you learn how to adapt your consciousness/vision you can see them anywhere, indoors and everywhere!
edit on 5-6-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join