It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

You got through and touched on something inside with your creation and that's saying something, me being a pretty tough critic most of the time. I even felt physically more energetic with a slight lifting of the depressive feelings I've been having lately. So, thank YOU for that gift. I really mean that.

When I have seen my personal version of whatever that really is, it's usually more on my inner vision behind my eyelids than "out there", still, it's a definite visual image.

I look forward to the videos. Beware though, videos and photos of phenomena put me in full-blown skeptic mode! I'll ruthlessly analyze it to the best of my ability.

[edit on 1/12/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tagz

mee! i see the same thing. i cant believe it..

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Holy Jesus, they're floaters, get over yourself. Floaters don't always move. The prime settings for seeing your 'tiny dots' are the same as for seeing floaters. I can squint my eyes and see them any time. Just stop thinking you have some special ability. YOU ARE AVERAGE! EVERYTHING YOU EXPERIENCE IS AVERAGE AND HAS A REASONABLE EXPLANATION! STOP THINKING YOU'RE GIFTED, ENLIGHTENED or SPECIAL. YOU ARE NOT AND NEVER WILL BE.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
No time to read the nineteen pages of posts, but just thought I'd add that I too(as well as several of my friends) have noticed this.

It is only really noticeable at night to me. Also, the colors that seem to make up this 'matrix code' as we nickname it, are: Yellow, Red, and Blue. Its almost like a haze or a film, it could be within the structure of the eye that we are looking through, not really sure.

Now, those are the primary colors, so think about what that means. I haven't a clue, but it seems more significant or less weird that it is the primary colors.

Also, I have also seen purple haze before, as I know many people have.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel
As to being stoned (unityemissions), well, I just dont like your answer. Seems a little like you dont think we know what we are talking about, and YOU seem to know that this is what is happening. The interactions of the chemicals in the brain, while does happen, it happens very rarely (ie not everyone) so while this might explain for some people, it does not apply to all, so this explanation obviously is wrong. Good try though.

Denying any rational explanation that would suggest you aren't some enlightened individual seeing the space time continuum constantly collapsing into itself.

It's either that or floaters.

Floaters take a variety of forms, can move and can be stationary. You can have many of them or very few of them, light can bounce through them differently producing slight color changes, at certain angles can appear to sparkle or flicker.

If you're really that desperate to be different go with the natural drug trip, it doesn't make you sound like an illogical loon when trying to explain it to other people.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ever since I was a small child hunting with my father I astounded him with my ability to see clearly in low light and darkness. I would find myself coming out of the woods an hour after him. To this day I see excertionally well in darkness and find bright light blinding. I see those little translucent blobs as well. I've always assumed they were floaters or small organisms on the eye.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I see these little dot things too, it can see them in the light aswell in the dark. I just recently started to want to find out about them and discovered this forum... Most of the stuff on here is what I see too...It's wierd, hopefuly someone can shed some light on whats going on.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by liketheplague

Denying any rational explanation that would suggest you aren't some enlightened individual seeing the space time continuum constantly collapsing into itself.

hahaha ya way to many people wishing for that!!!!

i myself can see thse dots very vivantly all the time everyday, but i will accept a rational reason over anything else first.

Can you explain what you mean more clearly please, cuz u said that light can pass through/bounce off them and thats why our eyes catch it 9or soemthing like that)

but how would that apply to night time, because i know that they are just as bright at night, if not more bright, your insight would be appreciated.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
They aren't black dots? Are they white dots? If they are white dots they are your brain lacking oxygen, I have had this before... but there is always the possibility of something else

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I also have seen them for years.
They could not be white blood cells as I see so many my eyes would have to drip with blood. This is not a case of a dozen or two but hundreds everywhere. I have always assumed that for some reason I was seeing the prana in the air. Still trying to figure out some way to test this

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tagz

That is almost exactly as I perceive everything. My entire life I have seen this "field" of color covering everything, it doesnt move with my eyes but is surrounding and enveloping everything I see. And it's not just when there are blue skies or a storm coming.. it is ALWAYS there. My earliest memories are of staring off into space playing with the little magical bubbles of color.
Over time I've learned to suppress or heighten the amount I am able to see, mostly by meditation and following my breathing. There are times when my entire vision will only be the "grid," I will see nothing but color, some dots zipping around or slowly floating in opposite directions. It seems like billions of tiny particles constantly shifting every color of the spectrum.
I've always been able to see aura's around people and electronics, I would try to tell my parents about it as a kid and they brought me to several doctors thinking I was schizophrenic.
I've met only 1 other person in my life that has the same experiences as myself, OBE's multiple times a day, the color grid, hearing peoples thoughts, aura viewing. I've always been much more open-minded than the people around me, and only the ones I sense are on the same wavelength as I am have told me of similiar experiences.

It's extremely hard to explain these kind of experiences to a person when we are so restricted by our language. Words can not come near to describing what I, and many of you, are seeing.

I wouldn't ever give it up though, it's definitely one of my favorite things about myself.

edit to add: If anyone ACTUALLY knows what we are all seeing, and isn't going off skepticism, blind ignorance, or some other bullcrap.. please enlighten us and cite your source. If there is a logical and physical explanation for this phenomena it would be greatly appreciated. But if you're just another troll lookin' for someone to hate on, please kindly gtfo.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Dank513]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I see the same thing, I thought they were floaters to at first. Then I saw those "floaters" take the shape as my dead dog, it was trying to communicate with me. These "floaters" holographed my dog and she was trying to explain something about I was in not time but now I am in time, something like that was then and this is now, wake up, but w/o words.

I thought they were flaoters too but then I started seeing them move differant and I even see black ones from time to time. The funked up thing is that a bit ago I learned that, well never mind thats theres.

In short these flaoters orbit around me sometimes and other time, well it is a long story.

Weirdness galore, if I get help I would be put on medication for what I just typed. I kind of do cause this stuff is weird ++.

I was shunned because I was ignorant from the only place that may have been able to help and I end up messing up big time in a panic many times after that. Also I see sttrings and the time wheel (like a pop up book) but our bodies. freaky galore.

I asked my friend if he could see the "floaters" to and he also was oblivious to there exsistance, I wonder why... I am just glad to know I am not the only one that can see them.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ha! I thought I was the only one so I never mentioned it. But I see the same thing.

I guess the only way I can descibe mine is like when your television statics, it looks like that, and the little dots are floating around, I see them best when im looking into a clear sky, but I can see them anywhere if I concentrate.

I mean I highly doubt its anything paranormal, maybe its just dust or motes in the eye, im not sure, but its definetly strange.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

I see little dots all the time, like gold sparkles! but I never really thought anything of it, dust maybe?

[edit on 24-4-2010 by valiant]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have this condition, if I'm correct, it has something to do with cells behind the eyes, it sucks for looking at the stars, but I deal with it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

Light plays many tricks on your eyes. This is one of them.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
i have seen them and it is usually ALWAYS when looking at a bright blue sky on a sunny day. Interesting stuff from tearman.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You must be the saviour of the world, using your "gift" to help each and every single one of us.
I mean, being able to see bacteria on your eye's will probably be the solution to every problem in the world.
you have floaters, and an ego problem....go away and stop dragging down this website with your new age nonsense

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Damezthe2nd

They are not floaters!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I've seen it too. Mostly when I was a little kid, I haven't experienced it in a while but it comes and goes. They way I have thought of it was seeing Pixels, like on a computer screen, or when you print out a picture and it you look really close you can see the tiny pixels of color that make up the picture. Everything is made up of energy and I believe you are seeing the pixels of what brings light to everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join