It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaPrime
Sometimes I will see streamers of multicolored somethings zipping by my field of vision. I know I dont have anything wrong with my eyes because I was checked out not too long ago. They dart about and when I turn they are gone...
I call the reality weavers because they always seem to be busy doing "SOMETHING" but I can never see quite what it is. I noticed these things after having a near death experience in the hospital a few years ago....

Think about a building...a building needs maintained or it begins to break down.

Think of those lights as the pit crew for your body...the pit crew consists of your ancestors and any past on person that you "remember". Your memory is Magnetic-Electro, your person is electro magnetic. You and family draw these personality as a light....you leave a light on for them, only your way better then "best western"...You're Home.

PEace

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by YouCantBeSerious
You realize that you wouldn't see anything if it was completely dark, right? Light is required to view anything, so whatever you are seeing (hint: it's dust), is reflecting whatever limited amounts of light are seeping into your room. It just so happens that dust is incredibly reflective.

Dust is not incredibly reflective. I need to have a direct beam of light, usually from the sun, in a room to really see it floating about. Please!

And yes, I can say it has been completely dark because I can actually bury my head in the pillows to watch things more clearly. I can see it clearly in a room that has no passages for light. Less light aids in the visibility. And obviously it can't be dust in the room if I'm not looking at the room at all because my vision is blocked and/or my eyes are closed.

C'mon.

Oh, and before you say there was no light in your room and it was 100% dark (no, it wasn't), understand that this statement only leaves the option of it being a completely mental creation. With no light, you can not see.

Again, yes, it can be perfectly dark and I can set that up in a controlled way. I knew to do these sorts of checks as long as I've been observing.

You can't see things that require light to see, that is true and that is the idea. That is why I control the conditions in order to scientifically rule out the possibilites so many here insist are the nature of the experience.

Same here...I can see without my eyes in pitch black.

That's when I can see them clearly even though they are black as shadow.

Anyone else experience "rods"...?

Now we know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall...I'd love to Tuuurrnn yoouuuuu onnnnnn.....Woke up, got outa bed, dragged a comb across my head. made my way downstairs and had a smoke and somebody spoke and I went into a dreammm......ahhhhhhhhhhahhhahahahhhhhhhhhahhahahahhhhhhhahahahahhhhhhhhh
I sarw a film today oh boy....the english army had just won the war a crowd of people turned away, but I just had to look having read the book......
They like electricity, they hate tea tree oil.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

What do you mean? I've seen various "roddy" things at times, more like lines within other patterns.

Then there's also some creatures that are like a colony of wriggling macaroni noodles but I don't really see them except in dreams, I just sense them. They feel like living, energeticallly charged, soft metallic cotton.

No I'm not trying to top the bizarro list with that last sentence. It's tops itself all by itself in this realm of awarenss.

Edit: Aha, right, I remember now. Those white streaks in photos. No, I don't see those.

[edit on 1/10/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Then there's also some creatures that are like a colony of wriggling macaroni noodles but I don't really see them except in dreams, I just sense them. They feel like living, energeticallly charged, soft metallic cotton.

Strangely, as an instant impression, it sounds like your experiencing yourself through the microscope!

But, then of course! Obviously

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamhat
Strangely, as an instant impression, it sounds like your experiencing yourself through the microscope!

But, then of course! Obviously

Interesting idea. It would be in line with my general mental focus at the moment.

This might be a fair analogy:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d37d097c223d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

That's the field you are seeing! I see it too, and also, there's a crackle in what you hear - in the audio field, an ever present taste and an underlying electrical smell present at all times.

Meditate on them a bit, see what you see in the field, hear in the field, ect. If you can get to where you can concentrate not on what you sense, but on what's in the field....you'll get SO incredibly high. I do at least.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Interesting idea. It would be in line with my general mental focus at the moment.

This might be a fair analogy:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d37d097c223d.jpg[/atsimg]

What about this?

www.lif.kyoto-u.ac.jp...

Though it lacks texture.

Given your general mental focus, have you thought of simbients?

www.quorumtech.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It seems almost funny to me, people trying to figure out what it IS in relation to what we ARE. IE blood cells, floaters, yeast?

The thing is, all that is maintaining the I. "I see MY blah blah"
When you really trip ba..can I say that here?..to really experience the field with more than one sense at the same time, you gotta lose the I for a bit.
You might gain an EYE, that's what it's good for. Tripping as in traveling, seeing...

Well, it might be yeast, lol, least to some people, but to me, it's the fabric of the veil. The veil wraps us up in our perceptions of THIS reality. If you can sense it, though, see it, hear it, smell it, ect, you can get through it.

JMO

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

What do you mean? I've seen various "roddy" things at times, more like lines within other patterns.

No I'm not trying to top the bizarro list with that last sentence. It's tops itself all by itself in this realm of awarenss.

Edit: Aha, right, I remember now. Those white streaks in photos. No, I don't see those.

[edit on 1/10/2010 by EnlightenUp]

Now I know your really seeing...the worms...don't worry I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. They are the start....they build up, they tare down, they build up, they tare down.

Have you seen the "dove"? I'm not talking about an actual dove, Rather a being that is in the form of a dove, but liquid metal skin.....that breaths.......have you seen this?

This is what I mean about "Rods"...

[edit on 10-1-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The field doesn't move. I've never perceived it to move, heck, its the most constant thing there is to me.
Maybe you guys are seeing floaters.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamhat

What about this?

www.lif.kyoto-u.ac.jp...

Though it lacks texture.

Given your general mental focus, have you thought of simbients?

www.quorumtech.com...

Hehe. I am pretty decent on the hygeine and I do know we're all a regular zoo of microorganisms. It really is more like the sea anemone tentacles in the way they move and very packed.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Now I know your really seeing...the worms...don't worry I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. They are the start....they build up, they tare down, they build up, they tare down.

Sounds a bit creepy now that you put it that way. They're doing unseen "stuff" behind the scenes that make the world manifest.

Have you seen the "dove"? I'm not talking about an actual dove, Rather a being that is in the form of a dove, but liquid metal skin.....that breaths.......have you seen this?

Not sure. Is there any rendering of such a thing available? Though from the description, it sounds like I couldn't be doubtful about it.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I think you suffer from 'visual static', don't know the medical term off the top of my head.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Moonman1111]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Sounds a bit creepy now that you put it that way. They're doing unseen "stuff" behind the scenes that make the world manifest.

Not sure. Is there any rendering of such a thing available? Though from the description, it sounds like I couldn't be doubtful about it.

I'll try to do a rendering of it for you...what I've seen. I can tell you it looks like a Y ...

Yeah the behind the scenes stuff...exactly. They do all the things we don't think about doing ourselves...
They look similar to this...Cilia...the original Nanotech...literally!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2cb00334089.jpg[/atsimg]

Peace

"We've all got a sickness that attaches and Multiplies, no matter how we try...We've all got someone that digs at us, at least we dig eachother....so when sickness turns my ego up, I know you'll act as a clever medicine
If I turn into another...... dig me up from what is covering the better part of me...sing this song remind me that we will always have eachother when everything else is Gone......"

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I'll try to do a rendering of it for you...what I've seen. I can tell you it looks like a Y ...

Thank you.

They look similar to this...Cilia...the original Nanotech...literally!

Yes, that works as well. It's probably more accurate.

It makes me consider that I might be the tiny dot of debris being shuttled away to be expelled from some greater organism-- we're inhaled to life and expelled to death. The universe seems to be on cough syrup at the moment, preparing for a grand and monentous loosening of congestion.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Hey Enlighten up. I told you i'd try to render that for you. I did a clay model instead. Here are the pics. Now mind you the thing i see has the appearance of "breathing metal"...like a plasma...It's really had to explain, but here is a visual.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b185e613417b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8ce43a58fd6.jpg[/atsimg]

Even if you haven't seen this, I have a pretty good feeling we've seen similar stuff.

edit...also, though it looks like a bird or a bat or something, it doesn't move the "wing" part. it just moves...

Peace

Sorry one more thing. It is also mistakable as a grey in the dark, as it looks like an eyes and mouth when you can't see it well.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
one more...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fada5979adc9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Wow! You really came through! Sculpture and all! I was wondering if you snuck out the back door not wanting to bother but NO, you came here, blew my mind, exceeding every expectation I had! It's very beautiful, a piece of art if I've ever seen it. Just wow!

And yes, I have seen something, and often do during meditation that resembles your rendering, but just fleeting flashes when I have been unable to examine it for any length of time. The "wings" were more extended upward, looking something like a grey with big "eye-horns". Yes, bringing a possibly mistaken perception of greys into this is quite appropot.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Wow! You really came through! Sculpture and all! I was wondering if you snuck out the back door not wanting to bother but NO, you came here, blew my mind, exceeding every expectation I had! It's very beautiful, a piece of art if I've ever seen it. Just wow!

And yes, I have seen something, and often do during meditation that resembles your rendering, but just fleeting flashes when I have been unable to examine it for any length of time. The "wings" were more extended upward, looking something like a grey with big "eye-horns". Yes, bringing a possibly mistaken perception of greys into this is quite appropot.

I'm very humbled. Thank you. But wait...lol. I am actually watching some video that I recently shot of the sky's. I watch for what ever...I see lot's of weird stuff down here. Anyway....Going through this video I just found a few in the clouds above me I didn't see when shooting. I'm editing it right now and will post in just a bit.

Thanks again...

Peace

Also, you are right on. I had to trim the "wing part because I the clay was to heavy ...the wings are actually drawn back higher and longer...super smile friend. Confirmations really do help one feel better about their odd situations, that their is a light at the end of the tunnel....thanks

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i know of exactly what you speak, it only happens to me on the very rare occasion somtimes when ive been laying down and get up. sort of like a very bizzare dizzy spell. i always came to the conclution i was seeing air particles but when i think about it logically the magnification required to see the atoms like that in the air would be incredible

what does it mean?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join