It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 July 2008 Avebury Manor, Wilts, England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hi, I just got this info from a friend, It doesn't look like a fake and we all know about Nibiru and crop circles, so if there is somebody who knows and can confirm these videos, please share it. Thanks.

(15 July 2008 Avebury Manor, Wilts, England. Crop circle showing planetary alignments 21 December 2012, plus anomalous object between Neptune and Saturn).

Part #1
www.youtube.com...

Part#2
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Dear Trueman

Thanks a couple of interesting crop circles, however they are just crop circles.

Very well done with an interesting message.

If by a remarkable chance they are a true depiction of the future get your living in now because tomorrow will be way too late.

The interesting thing is we really don’t need to know. If a hoax it is nonsense if not we are gone and knowing will only lead to the demise being sooner rather than latter.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Thanks Mac for your answer and I agree with you somehow. But I was wondering if maybe somebody had a chance to check if that info match using stellarium, world wide telescope or similar. The other thing is if somebody can confirm the photos are real.

We know and feel what is about to happen, the only thing that makes me feel unconfortable is how an exact date can be predicted. I know the Bible says not even the angels know when exactly this things are going to occur.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Dear Trueman

Here is my advice for what it is worth.

While I too am interested in all this sort of material I take it with a big pinch of salt.

Just remember to live your life while you have it and do a good job of that.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Yes, I agree with your wise answer. We need to be calm with this sort of things in order to keep the control of our lifes. Your expresions are charged with some kind of peace vibrations and I thank you for that dear friend.

top topics

join