It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened last night?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well something out of the ordinary happened last night and hopefully someone can give me some insight on this!

Yesterday I was feeling really spiritual, just like in good connection with my higher-self so to speak. I was trying to fall asleep last night and as I'm dozing off i lose all train of thought, worry free I was just focused on one thing no distractions and before i drift off i get a jolt of energy out of no where and my whole body jerks really hard. It kind of freaked me out and I had feelings after that i couldn't explain, it was very weird.

After this happened i was trying to fall back asleep and i feel this tingling sensation coming from my feet through my legs up my legs, my stomach started to pulse, i was in paralysis. My heart was pounding extremely fast to the point I could feel it in my throat and i had vibrations come over my whole body and end in like the top of my head, my eyes closed for me and i was in a deep focus i was starting to hear a rushing sound and then in my eyelids a white tunnel started to form and it felt like something was pulling me up out and so i snapped back to reality and tried to calm my self down.

I could hear someone talking to me, telling me to go, to come, don't be scared.. Like things along the lines of that. I kept saying not now.. not tonight.

To me it sounds like i was trying to Astral Project but the thing was I wasn't trying to project i was trying to sleep.. like someone or something was doing it for me.

Anyway it was really weird and the first time anything like this happened if anyone could help me out or explain anything let me know!

Love & Light

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You know what happened, ... you were on the verge of having an out of body experience, .... wether it was intentional or not, ... alot of people have spontaneous obe's, ... I know I do.

Every symptom you explained relate's to obe's, ... if you search any other obe threads you would realize that.

however your probably just excited about it and felt like you had to tell the whole world, ... which is how I felt my first time.

now the door is unlocked, .. and it will be easier for you to obe. the world will never look the same again.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I know exactly what happened to you. An entity of the astral world was playing with you big time, trying to help you project through a mind tunnel that leads to their world. According to their own laws, they are not allowed doing that, unless it is your time to die (according to your astrological life plan).
Some of your inner centers must be closed in order to prevent this from ever happening again. Your psyche is vulnerable to attack. Be very careful, i know from personal experience.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Well how close is OBE's compared to AP.

I understand where your coming from, but i want to hear more from people about there higher-self or something doing all the work for them.

I felt i had no control of my body and someone was making me project for what ever reason.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LightWonder

When you obe you never really feel like you have full control, ... at first at least. .... because you have no control over your physical body and are paralyzed.

however entity's can help you cross over as well, .... they can drag you out of body.

Like I said, search some other obe threads, ... everything you want to know as been covered extensively !

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

An entity? Who might be trying to do this?

And you mean if i let it take me through that tunnel i could have died?

Why was i chosen after all this time, how come only now?

Was your experience similar? Any thoughts?

thanks!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

well thanks for the replys, I wonder if this means anything or has some deeper message.. i am very curious about this experience.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Let's be reasonable here people.

OP, you had a dream.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Hm, i beg to differ. So lets be reasonable.

I have no reason to lie and can assure you I was 100% awake and this was nothing dream like.

NEXT.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I don't like it. I've even tried on numerous occasions to go with it, be fearless, let it happen.............. and it did.

I guess I'm just an old fart who is too old to change, to "ascend" (God, I dislike that word).

Science calls what you experienced "sleep paralysis". I have gotten to the point where it doesn't scare the absolute crap out of me anymore, but when I feel that thrumming, coursing down my body and back up again, and the frickin' NOISE..... buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzurrrrrrrrrMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! When I feel the "electric dreams" coming on, anymore I get up from bed and go onto the computer or read or watch the sonofabitchen boob tube or whatever, but I'm not going back to sleep soon.

Ta hell with it. I've felt malevolence more times than not. I've flown from my body free and happy and it was exhilirating. BUT! -- at least for me -- there is often something slippery and wet, sickly and noxious waiting there.

Travel well. Be safe. I wish for you a better experience than I've been shown.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

My experience was similar but it went further. I experienced an NDE because of an entity. The guide i met on the other side said it was not my time, so i came back to the 3rd density. But before i left, i asked a lot of questions which profoundly changed my views on life in general.
The mind tunnel is the same as the tunnel used for incarnation, but in reverse mode. You must close you inner centers in order to protect yourself.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

can't sleep paralysis (maybe its not technically called that in this case) happen while going to sleep sort of like while waking up?

anyways, i don't believe it was a dream.

there could be a physiological explanation, and probably is.

i'm more in agreement with the first answer...
though this happens to me and i do not have OBE to my knowledge...though i don't know what to call my dream-life experiences...they are "real" as far as i define real...astral projection? i don't know, its not intentional, just consistent.

so this sometimes happens to me as i drift off...over and over if i'm overly tired or not tired enough. and then throughout the night sometimes if i'm overly tired, or again, not tired enough.

its not usually as dramatic as you explained, but there was one night that i had multiple episodes of exactly what you are describing and not only did i feel a presence in the room (i was too scared to look) i also heard the door close EEEEEEK! scariest night EVER.
i don' t know what that was...but it did seem like a catalyst...or at least the beginning of my spiritual awakening, so to speak.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

It doesn't mean anything, ... and it has no deeper message, ... you weren't " chosen" .. and your no more special than you were the day before, ... or than anyone else here.

it was a sponataneous obe, .. thats it, it is what it is. They happen to alot of people.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This happens to me all the time when I am at that stage right before I start drifting into sleep. Its happened I was very young, I really hope its not form OBE's or anything other than my mind playing tricks on me.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWonder

Hm, i beg to differ. So lets be reasonable.

I have no reason to lie and can assure you I was 100% awake and this was nothing dream like.

NEXT.

Really? How can you assure me you were awake?

What happened immeadiately afterward? I mean right after this happened, what do you remember doing?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Interesting story, We will see what happens tonight when i try to sleep maybe i will go with it.

reply to post by lagenese

What is a NDE?

What kind of questions were you allowed/did you ask? Responses?

Why wasnt it your time yet?

How can i close my 'inner-circles'

thanks!
reply to post by double_frick

Yes there was a very eerie presence in the room, I did not feel alone.

I don't really like the choice of words you use or the cocky-ness you use in your reply's, i never said i was the "chosen" one nor was I implying it or saying I'm better then anyone else, I'm not sure who's post your read but.. Take it somewhere else please.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I don't need to assure you anything actually.

I know for sure I was wide-awake because I kept sitting up cause of my 110 BPM heart rate. I Dream consistently and know exactly how it feels, this was real.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

NDE= Near death experience.
I crossed over and came back. Your inner centers are you chakras.
The way i did it was to command a stop to these "experiments". Strong will is required for this. It's very dangerous to play with the invisible realms, if you don't know their laws.

Light to you my friend

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWonder

I don't need to assure you anything actually.

I know for sure I was wide-awake because I kept sitting up cause of my 110 BPM heart rate. I Dream consistently and know exactly how it feels, this was real.

So which is it? You were in paralysis, or you kept sitting up? Because both cannot be true.

Also, you didn't answer the question about what happened DIRECTLY after this episode.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

well if it was anything like what happened to me, it was definatley real my friend!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join