It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's bash conservatives and religion!!!! No let's not! Here's why.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
No not really.
Why?
Because it would be stupid and pointless, proving nothing except the obnoxiousness of some posters here.
Why "conservative" anyway? I'm sorry but so called "conservatives" seem to be the ones doing this.
Ya know, if you have a point to make, MAKE IT in a civilized manner. This requires having a point in the first place and using your brain. "Bashing" requires nothing but being an idiot.
So what do you think, do we at ATS become The mindless AOL message boards, or do we act like intelligent people?Do we, the members of ATS permit lowering ourselves to the lowest common denominator, just because some members wish it so?

[edit on 5-12-2009 by OldDragger]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Like every other group, this place can be divided between leaders and followers. Despite the alleged rebelliousness and indepedence of ATS posters, it appears you consist mostly of followers.
How bout it guys?
Are we going to allow ATS to go down the drain? Be a bunch of wusses?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
No not really.
Why?
Because it would be stupid and pointless, proving nothing except the obnoxiousness of some posters here.

i agree...

Why "conservative" anyway? I'm sorry but so called "conservatives" seem to be the ones doing this.
Ya know, if you have a point to make, MAKE IT in a civilized manner. This requires having a point in the first place and using your brain. "Bashing" requires nothing but being an idiot.

ummm you are kinda doing the same thing you are ranting against. here you say " ha ha conservatives are the bashers lets not bash them because they will just be obnoxious..."

So what do you think, do we at ATS become The mindless AOL message boards, or do we act like intelligent people?Do we, the members of ATS permit lowering ourselves to the lowest common denominator, just because some members wish it so?

again... why use words like mindless?

look it sounds like you have an issue with conservatism and/or soem one who is a conservative.

i am no wuss, and i do not think that i am a follower. its just that your battle cry to arms against conservatism is simply not going to get the reaction i think that you desire. we are a little more civilized here (for the most part) than a horde of war mongering villagers anxiously awaiting the call to arms from some angry person.

cheers
-wx

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

Caould you miss my point any more than you did?
Check the thread titles
Lets bash Al Gore.
I'll bash Obama evey chance I get.
Etc.
Rallying cry to bash conservatives?
Holy Mary Mother of God!
Can you read English?
ATS is going down the drain.
I'll just leave it to the aliens.

top topics

join