It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Metaphysics of Resurrection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
actually, the better word would be Transfiguration
or Transformation
which is literally Metamorphosis

here it is, summarized:

===================================================

The glorified body, the resurrected body, is NOT the same body, transformed; but rather a new body created from the elements of fire (Father GOD) and water (Mother GOD).

The spirit did not pass through the door into the upper room on that first Pentecost but instead formed itself within the room from the elements.

When Mary Magdalene first saw Jesus, at the tomb, he did not let her touch him because her hand would have went right through his body! He appeared to her as solid but in reality, he was in the form of a hologram.

The hologram is the pattern, the blueprint, that determines how the elements will build the body.

Later, when the disciples saw Jesus at the seashore, his body was not holographic but a solid and fully functional body that could eat just the same as when it was composed of the old carbon-based elemental formula.

We will all undergo this miraculous process, each in our own turn, according to the wisdom of our GOD-parents!

The holographic blueprint is determined by DNA, which is not only physical but ethereal, too. The means of connecting the material with the immaterial is through the chakra system which is the axis of the body, on all levels, such as the subtle body, etc. When the soul is within the realm of the Earth, its manifestations are naturally created from Earthly elements. When the soul is sojourning on Venus, for example, manifestation is determined by Venusian chemistry, and so forth. In other words, the recipe remains the same but the ingredients are adjusted according to the environment! Information is never lost, not even in a black hole. It is merely translated according to the environment with which it is interacting all throughout timespace.

Your soul is information.

It is uniquely yours and no one else's, just like your fingerprints!

===================================================

i wrote that up, but i did not dream it up or make it up or conjure it up.
it just is.
it is what it is.

and it was taught to me, shown to me, and proven to me.

so i am sharing it with you, here - anyone that is interested in the idea that life is not a terminal condition but rather a steady state dwelling within the three principles of Isaac Newton's insight.

there is only change...from one end of being-ness, to the other...and then back again...through the so-called deadly funnel of the black hole...a concentrated unification destined for singulariti...faster than is possible, yet perfect with grace and too safe to say sorry...diffused again out into the lens of stars and dust and gas and love known as 'galaxy'...poised and eager on the edge of forever, again toward forever again

black becomes white becomes black
negative (polarity) becomes positive becomes negative
yin becomes yang becomes yin

you say hello i say goodbye goodbye goodbye don't know why you say hello i say goodbye

and, oh, for any purists out there who might want to argue their point (against mine) using their bible as their tool...

i'm ready just in case of that
because there is no point to any of this unless, of course, you believe

GOD said to me once:
"Either they will believe or they won't"
he said that also to John Paul and Peter

and so DO you believe?
do you believe a man can *die* and yet live?
do you believe GOD can lift a man beyond his mind, ever higher into *life*?

do you believe Mary Magdalene and Mother Mary, and Joan?
do you believe James and Peter and Paul and John?

or will you find a reason to say i have no way of knowing the truth?
because if you say that i cannot know, then neither can you!
and if you cannot know, then why try to believe?
either it is....or it isn't

there is either no death
or no life

============

thoughts?
epiphanies?
declarations?

are any of my old friends still out there, listening?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I disagree a good bit.

The soul is not information. The soul is the father within. It is a soul, and still a possession, of which belongs and is possessed by the father. Thus, a soul is an individual "being" within the father. If you look into Genesis, it talks about the spirit of the father descends onto creation to bring it to "life".

The soul is that bit of you that is. The ability to be an observer of this universe, to have understanding and to be conscious. "to be". Without the father within us, then we are soul-less and thus like a robots.

The universe/creation is information. It is built off logic, and is like a program of sorts. You see virtual worlds created in programs, and those are based off logic and information. Same thing with our universe/creation - although no computer, but rather within the "mind of the father".

That which is observes is the soul/father within, that which is observed is the information/creation. It's a relationship of "reality".

DNA is also the store of information. Cells are like self reproducing biological nanobots and a technology far beyond anything science has produced. The DNA is the configuration they follow in order to create the organism.

But it is still information, thus I don't think a hologram is out of the realm of possibilities, nor is a full 100% incarnation. And as it is possible, it's certainly not something the father can't make happen.

So, if we take the example of Jesus appearing, if that is true, then it's just a matter of bringing the information into existence. That I have no idea directly how to do such, and is out of my realm of understanding.

The main problem I have with the summary you posted is that it doesn't understand spirit/soul and like many others do, treats it as just another physical thing. It's not. If you are talking about a possession in any manner, then it is not the spirit itself.

5Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

[edit on 12/5/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
well, i appreciate your thoughts and your reply.

especially the following:

Originally posted by badmedia
So, if we take the example of Jesus appearing, if that is true, then it's just a matter of bringing the information into existence. That I have no idea directly how to do such, and is out of my realm of understanding.

that's EXACTLY what i mean!
bringing the information into existence

i need to think about what i wrote and what you replied, though, because i am certain that we are on two different pages

which isn't a problem for me but still i might try to express myself better toward what you've pointed out - valid and reasonable thoughts, i think, too

maybe think about this, while i'm framing my response:
i absolutely do not regard or understand the spirit, or the soul which it begets, as "just another physical thing."

not at all.
the very opposite.

when i say "information," i mean to convey a living energy that comes from, and leads back to, "MIND."

sometimes i think of GOD as "MIND"
and we are also "MIND"

our minds have life because, as you say, they are seeded by the life of our Father who is Spirit and Truth.

but in order for there to be order and growth (a relationship) between us and our Father, we must be able to receive, understand, and eventually transmit INFORMATION between our own mind(s) and "MIND"

when i say "MIND," i don't mean the brain or neural system or any of that...i mean that which is our true self, as a "living soul," just like Adam.

it is the breath of our Father which makes us not just a creature who breathes (beast) but rather a LIVING SOUL (man).

Jesus did say that we must be born again, first of water and then of fire.
He also said that one does not put new wine in old wine-skins because the old skins would burst, and the wine would be spilled out and lost into the ground.

the resurrected soul is the new wine and the newly constructed glorified body is the new wineskin

these carbon-based life jackets that we call the body human would not hold up to the intensified dynamics of manifested glory.
i tend to think it might be a lot like being struck by lightning....again and again and again and again until nothing was left but a glowing bit of swiss-cheese-like-shell...

you dig?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
But the baptisms that Jesus spoke of (water & fire) are supposed to happen to the followers while still in their earthly bodies. Our bodies were made to handle these two spiritual elements, 1. through the gift of living water and 2. through the fire baptism (the one the Messiah gives).

There are two resurrections. The first resurrection is intended for those who are spiritually asleep in an earthly body. Jesus came to teach of this first resurrection. Warnings are given repeatedly for people to awaken, for not only purification but for the mystical union of bride & bridegroom to take place. People who attain this resurrection are those with eternal life. Eternal life is the perpetual flowing of living water. Those able to wake up will have life and have it to the full. The byproduct of the union of bridegroom & bride is the Son of Man; the man child, the Messiah, Emmanuel (God with us).

The Second Resurrection is for those who die a physical death.

Are you saying that the bodies of the second resurrection are made up of water and fire? From all the NDE's I've read, I tend to think they are made of light and just vibrate at such a high frequency, that in appearance they are solid but in fact are not. Also the consistancy of the water - would that be in vapor form?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
But the baptisms that Jesus spoke of (water & fire) are supposed to happen to the followers while still in their earthly bodies.

and they do, surely - that's when Jesus had them, too

yet, also:
the fire and water are, somehow, literally fire and water

elements of the material world that are used to clothe the spiritual being

the part about being of vibrating light energy, is also what i understand to be so - the vibrating light energy, i think, is related to the PATTERN of the form rather than that from which it is composed

there are five elements/states of being:
air
water
earth
fire
plasma

all of which can variously combine and become part of the whole tapestry

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Theres so much to your theory that just doesn't make sense.

Theres a book by F.J. Sheed titled Theology for beginners.

I think this would be a good place for you to start. Good luck

[edit on 9-12-2009 by oliveoil]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil
Theres so much to your theory that just doesn't make sense.

it may not make sense but that doesn't mean it isn't a valid theory or even that isn't possible

it's probably one of those things that has to be experienced to be understood

Theres a book by F.J. Sheed titled Theology for beginners.

i appreciate the information and the help but i really have never had any interest in studying GOD - talking with GOD is so much more educational - as well as FUN

I think this would be a good place for you to start. Good luck

i'm not starting...i've got my eye on the ribbon, my friend - just like you!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Another thing you forgot to mention,Queen, is "They did not recognize him." I have always found this rather bizarre. It implies to me that we look completely different in the spirit than we do in the physical.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Another thing you forgot to mention,Queen, is "They did not recognize him." I have always found this rather bizarre. It implies to me that we look completely different in the spirit than we do in the physical.

i know....it somehow puzzles me, too

Mary didn't know him until he spoke her name!
but then she KNEW immediately and without a doubt!

seems that perhaps sound waves might be more dear even than faster-moving-light

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

i appreciate the information and the help but i really have never had any interest in studying GOD - talking with GOD is so much more educational - as well as FUN

And yet you have bothered to share with us. It's probably off topic in some way, but not really.

It is the motivation to tell, ie evangelize. A well known and much maligned figure in history presented it well as an internal struggle between wanting to be away from the body and with the Lord or remain and fight on behalf of others. I don't know how many people even recognize this kind of struggle or the extent of the personal cost entailed.

The same motivation that would cause a person to reach out and pull a drowning child from a cess pool, can also cause another to spend much time fighting against the flow of raw sewage in order to pull a few out of a polluted river. Such a person of necessity would be quite disgusting to behold or smell.

The question is: Is such an attempt worthwhile or is it in vain? To speak of God in another person's vocabulary is fouling. To attempt the pointing out of error pollutes with the same error which is being exposed. And it is what comes out of the mouth that makes unclean.

To be or not to be, to fight or not to fight, that is the question.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

The glorified body, the resurrected body, is NOT the same body, transformed; but rather a new body created from the elements of fire (Father GOD) and water (Mother GOD).

This is just about the opposite of my cosmogony.
Sky(Father), Earth(Mother), Rain(semen), Earthfire(seed). But that's cosmogony as opposed to elements. I've never thought of elements actually.

Maybe presently we are Earth and breath, but in the resurrection water and fire. The future is already present now in the seed and sperm. But then I still have it switched. I didn't want to disagree, it just happened!

All four elements(now I'm thinking elements) exist in us now to varying degrees. The seed falls to the earth and dies and something new arises, not the seed reanimate, but something new determined by the seed (DNA). I don't get elements. I don't think that way.

The time required for Jesus to fully resolidify(for lack of word) would seem to indicate a little extra glory compared to normal people transformation described as 'in a moment, twinkling of an eye'

The holographic blueprint is determined by DNA, which is not only physical but ethereal, too. The means of connecting the material with the immaterial is through the chakra system which is the axis of the body, on all levels, such as the subtle body, etc. When the soul is within the realm of the Earth, its manifestations are naturally created from Earthly elements. When the soul is sojourning on Venus, for example, manifestation is determined by Venusian chemistry, and so forth. In other words, the recipe remains the same but the ingredients are adjusted according to the environment! Information is never lost, not even in a black hole. It is merely translated according to the environment with which it is interacting all throughout timespace.

Your soul is information.

It is uniquely yours and no one else's, just like your fingerprints!

I can't think in elements. Not my language. Instead spatially, matter, darkmatter, space, and darkspace. The Universal Parents, as opposed to the Planetary Parents, are Father(Darkspace) Mother(Darkmatter), this might be opposite too from your view. The new will be (Father/Mother) like. And for us the earth will be new too. This could also be why Jesus was in 'holograph' form for a time, so he could be appropriate for now and then, here and here at the same time.

I'm starting to suspect that Jesus is more special than I thought before. I always thought of us Earth creatures as appropriate to this planet only. If Jesus is universal and planetary, there may be some truth in the universal Christ idea after all. That's something to think about!

[edit on 24-12-2009 by pthena]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
I'm starting to suspect that Jesus is more special than I thought before. I always thought of us Earth creatures as appropriate to this planet only. If Jesus is universal and planetary, there may be some truth in the universal Christ idea after all. That's something to think about!
[edit on 24-12-2009 by pthena]

Well,certainly Christ is universal. Now, Christ said:

I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. John 14:12

Christ never claimed to be "special." It was the accusations of the Pharisee and Saducee that had Christ persecuted, not words from the lips of the Christ.

One has to remember that all in all, we are all dirtbags, i.e souls, imbued by the "breath of life," i.e spirit.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth
In my life there have been so many things thrust upon me that I "must accept as truth because I tell you". That leaves alot to unlearn. Which means I must learn for myself what fits experience and logic and a sense of necessity.

I've only just got around to fitting universal Christ in. The verse you quoted has a key element of faith in him (Jesus). So universal Christ is corollary to mystical union body of Christ. The head has ascended and those still on earth are still of the body, sharing the same spirit(which would be sky fire, from the above post) the same spirit of adoption in common with Christ.

And all things are being brought(time wise) into subjection, until even death has no more meaning(escatologically), and then God is all and in all. In Christ all this is already. In the body is the seed of the future.

It's still a process of learning, and I don't want to believe something before I believe it, if that makes any sense.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by pthena]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

It's still a process of learning, and I don't want to believe something before I believe it, if that makes any sense.

perfect sense!
stick to that

i appreciate all your comments on this thread; i'm not ignoring you or your thoughts

i've been a little busy with an experiment i'm doing, here at ATS

please share anything you want to, here on my thread
there are no wrongs because there is only the desire to seek and discover

GOD bless the curious!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I saw that you were working on a code project. I thought I'd give that a miss.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hello again annie, it has been awhile.

He, "The Christ" is reported to have said "I tell you the truth", & "behold I have foretold you all things."
He also is recorded to have said to the Pharisees "you are of your father the devil" and to paraphrase "it is the work of your father you will do".
Christ did not speak of a "Mother GOD": but did say many would come in His name sake claiming to be of the Father.
John's Revelation claims many will be deceived.
Let the angel thrust in His sickle and allow God to separate the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

A well known and much maligned figure in history presented it well as an internal struggle between wanting to be away from the body and with the Lord or remain and fight on behalf of others. I don't know how many people even recognize this kind of struggle or the extent of the personal cost entailed.

true
very true
it is, in many ways, broken-hearted-ness.
but it is thankfully only temporary even as it was for such as Methuselah

To be or not to be, to fight or not to fight, that is the question.

really, i see only one answer:
to be

just to be

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by holidaystar1

it has been a while, hasn't it?
i was wondering about you.

how have you been?

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
But alas! I chose to fight for Being, and not for my own sake.

See mythology and method in

Question for the self proclaimed Theologists www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by holidaystar1

Ever hear of the "Holy Spirit?"

Holy Spirit

top topics

<<   2 >>

join