It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of the Extreme Danger of Terrorism for the Naive people here. Please watch and learn

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
How much money before I can feel safe again! Lol so true

"Feeling" is the key word.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

If you look at the zeitgiest video, they do this kind of humor on how presidents use the word "terrorist" so they can scare people into action

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
We will never win another war,
We will never defeat another international threat,
We will never compel a rogue nation into compliance,
We will never again strike fear into the hearts of despots,

Until we stop being afraid,
Until we stop using fear against our own people,
Until we stop scaring our citizens into allowing any behavior by our Government.

We are all sheep in the eyes of our Government, they wave pictures of wolves at us and we shout...... "No, get them, do anything necessary".

We are all doomed.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm just like that XD.

Simple minded.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The real terrorist are governments or governemnt. One must create enemies and terrorize the citizens (sheeple) into thinking these terrorist are real and pose a threat. Government then executes false flag terror events to scare the sheeple and tell them terrorism is everywhere and it will get you if you do not support more laws and more wars. At which point citizens loose their basic fundamental rights as more laws are passed such as the 'Patriot Act", title inferring the citizens are patriotic for giving up more of their rights.

This is how it has always worked and continues to this day. The usurper president has no intention of withdrawing troops, he or his handlers/bosses portray the illusion he is the "Peace" president and will bring peace. He then escalates the fake terrorism wars and gives the illusion he is withdrawing. He's not, and the bribed/blackmailed Senate and Congress continue to fund these death operations and the sheeple continue to vote them in.

If you really want to live in reality, unplug your TV & stop reading the local propaganda newspaper and you will suddenly become aware of all the illusions taking place. It's called reality, and it can only be achieved by NOT watching the mind controlling TV news, local or national.

Terrorism is created and funded by your not so friendly government. It keeps you in line and controls you. And its all about control. Just wait, you will see with Cap & Trade and the national health/death plan coming very soon.

And the wars are never winnable, i.e. Korean, Viet Nam, and all the middle eastern death wars, never winnable.

Read 1984

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
very funny! but kinda sad funny. Have you heard the song from T-Pain about healthcare?

It's all so scary -- we have to find humor. I don't know how we've let this all get so outta hand. Everyone knows the people are being fed lies lies lies... but how can we stop them?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The People of America need to understand that War is Terrorism. No extremist organization has been a greater threat to world peace than the military might of USA. Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epitaph25

Please listen to these wise people, before dismissing the real threat posed by Terrorism and extremists nations like Pakistan, Iran, Iraq and North Korea. I have complete faith in President Obama to invade these countries and teach the terrorists a lesson in the time to come.

/sarcasm/

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Epitaph25]

But, Obama's own Homeland Security Secretary doesn't even recognize terrorism as terrorism.

Obama-Speak: Homeland Security Secretary Replaces 'Terrorism' With the Term 'Man-Caused Disaster'

Even as President Obama compares bankers to suicide bombers, his Homeland Security Secretary is suggesting the T-word, terrorism, is too inflammatory and representative of old-fashioned "politics of fear." She's announced a new term: "man-caused disaster." From an interview with the German magazine Der Spiegel:

SPIEGEL: Madame Secretary, in your first testimony to the US Congress as Homeland Security Secretary you never mentioned the word "terrorism." Does Islamist terrorism suddenly no longer pose a threat to your country?

NAPOLITANO: Of course it does. I presume there is always a threat from terrorism. In my speech, although I did not use the word "terrorism," I referred to "man-caused" disasters. That is perhaps only a nuance, but it demonstrates that we want to move away from the politics of fear toward a policy of being prepared for all risks that can occur.

[edit on 12/6/09 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by diccolo
It's funny how they can slap "terrorism" on anything, and then do whatever they want from there on out. Probably won't be long now, and anyone who doesn't agree with their "going green" or "inconvenient truths" will be labeled a terrorist and thrown in Gitmo.

Oh yeah...I can see how wanting, or not wanting, to help the environment will be equated to terrorism. I mean hell, as Americans, we should feel free to dump on the environment, destroy the oceans, wage non-stop war, rape/pillage/ use biological weapons, and destroy the ozone layer. Its constitutionally protected!!! We're Americans damn-it, and going green goes against everything our founding fathers were for!!! I'll gladly go to GITMO to defend our freedoms of raping the land that provides us our livelihoods!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

It's funny how they can slap "terrorism" on anything, and then do whatever they want from there on out. Probably won't be long now, and anyone who doesn't agree with their "going green" or "inconvenient truths" will be labeled a terrorist and thrown in Gitmo.

Oh yeah...I can see how wanting, or not wanting, to help the environment will be equated to terrorism. I mean hell, as Americans, we should feel free to dump on the environment, destroy the oceans, wage non-stop war, rape/pillage/ use biological weapons, and destroy the ozone layer. Its constitutionally protected!!! We're Americans damn-it, and going green goes against everything our founding fathers were for!!! I'll gladly go to GITMO to defend our freedoms of raping the land that provides us our livelihoods!!!

Exaggeration much?

I don't think anyone in their sane mind, approves of raping the Earth and it's resources. However, if you are looking to Mr. Al Gore or An Inconvenient Truth for the information on Climate change, you're pretty deluded. Ever wondered who sponsors all these "Go Green" propaganda? You'd be unpleasantly surprised.

In the end, I think, the person who had an excellent view on the whole Global warming issue was George Carlin. Check out his "The Planet is Fine" clip. You might actually learn something.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epitaph25

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Exaggeration much?

I don't think anyone in their sane mind, approves of raping the Earth and it's resources. However, if you are looking to Mr. Al Gore or An Inconvenient Truth for the information on Climate change, you're pretty deluded. Ever wondered who sponsors all these "Go Green" propaganda? You'd be unpleasantly surprised.

In the end, I think, the person who had an excellent view on the whole Global warming issue was George Carlin. Check out his "The Planet is Fine" clip. You might actually learn something.

You're not teaching me anything new. I'm well aware of Al Gore and his pile of inconsistencies and I'm also aware that Mr. Gore pays into a "green account" that HE OWNS. I don't support anything that politicians are a part of, and I definitely didn't believe in OBAMA's "Plan to change the world."

However, just because these people are doing this to line their pockets, doesn't mean that the overall gesture is misguided or should be overlooked. This was a serious problem before Gore made it mainstream, and now that one of these leeches brought it to the limelight, we want to discount it as another ploy.

We need to take better care of our environment. The thing that really sucks here is that it took a bunch of money grubbing politicians to illuminate to the rest of the world what we should have already been aware of. NO ONE REALLY GAVE A "@#$@" ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT (EXCEPT OF COURSE, THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN PREACHING THIS STUFF FOR DECADES WHO CONSISTENTLY GOT SHOVELED UNDER THE RUG) UNTIL GORE STARTED FLAPPING HIS LIPS. It literally took someone with ulterior motives to bring this to the media limelight before anyone was aware that we were flushing our world down the toilet.

So whether it be for good or bad or to line the pockets of the wealthy, Gore still has a valid point. And trust me, going green is still a hindrance to the powers that be. Do you realize how much money they are going to lose when oil sales become affected? Do you realize how this will offset the economy that they spent an entire millennium creating?

So, you call my post an exaggeration. I call my post imperative. Regardless of who profits, the world should be tending to its maker.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I am in agreement with you as far as taking care of the planet and being responsible citizens are concerned. I think, we can safely assume that are fools on both sides of the debate, One side thinks that we should go on consuming without any regards to how we are adversely affecting nature. The other side thinks that everything wrong with the climate and nature is a consequence of our actions. We have to strike a middle ground.

But, may be in the end, we'll reap what we sow. The planet was here way before we arrived, and will be here after we are gone too.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Awesome Vid S&F!

Reminds me of the
Everything is OK guys - "Terror is bad, you are bad, go shopping, stay scared"

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zz0409
very funny! but kinda sad funny. Have you heard the song from T-Pain about healthcare?

It's all so scary -- we have to find humor. I don't know how we've let this all get so outta hand. Everyone knows the people are being fed lies lies lies... but how can we stop them?

Hey! That's an excellent one. Thanks for the recommendation. You should check out "John The Revelator" by Depeche Mode too.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The truth is that nothing can stop a terrorist attack from occuring. If someone wants to enter a city bus with explosives strapped to themselves and kill 50 people they will do it. If someone wants to walk into a coffee shop and kill 4 police officers while they prepare thier daily routine they will. If a government wants to allow highjackers to ram planes into a building they will. No amount of freedoms they take away from average citizens with the excuse of making them safe will acomplish that goal.

It reminds me of the scene in V for Vendetta where the president is calling for a crackdown on peoples liberties to remind them why they are needed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join