It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler's Agreement With Zionists.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

And this tidbit from from en.wikipedia.org...
sums up A LOT of the bias;

He ... added that "after 1945 the Jewish genocide became a byword for modern barbarism, the epitome of twentieth-century mass terror... more recently, a single-minded focus on the Jewish genocide in an attempt to characterize the Holocaust as a unique atrocity has also prevented the assessment of other episodes of comparable magnitude in the Communist world. After all, it seems scarcely plausible that the victors who had helped bring about the destruction of a genocidal apparatus might themselves have put the very same methods into practice. When faced with this paradox, people generally preferred to bury their heads in sand."

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Originally posted by mmiichael
Where is a document, a shred of evidence those Israelis did anything illegal beyond immigration terms violation?

All you require is a "shred of evidence?" No prob -- there's a LOT more than that. Why isn't the Bergen County Record (New Jersey) or Israel National News good enough for you?

Five men detained as suspected conspirators

By PAULO LIMA
Staff Writer

ABOUT eight hours after terrorists struck Manhattan's tallest skyscrapers, police in Bergen County detained five men who they said were found carrying maps linking them to the blasts.

The five men, who were in a van stopped on Route 3 in East Rutherford around 4:30 p.m., were being questioned by police but had not been charged with any crime late Tuesday. The Bergen County Police bomb squad X-rayed packages found inside the van but did not find any explosives, authorities said.

However, sources close to the investigation said they found other evidence linking the men to the bombing plot.

"There are maps of the city in the car with certain places highlighted," the source said. "It looked like they're hooked in with this. It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Five Israelis Still Held In New York - Arrested On 9-11
Arutz Sheva News Service
IsraelNationalNews.com
10-26-01

Five young Israelis are "on the verge of collapse," according to family members, as their incarceration in New York on charges relating to the Bin Laden attacks continues. They were arrested on Sept. 11, only hours after the World Trade Center attack, on charges of "plotting to blow up" a New York bridge.

How many times do I have to do your research for you?

You can research the rest of your life and supply the same early erroneous reports from the period following 9/11. Why not link to the report of a helicopter hitting the Pentagon, the third NYC hijacked plane, the misinterpreted Reuters report WTC7 had already fallen that the BBC newscaster announced while it was still up?

Manipulation of mistaken reports to push disinformation are a standard tool of the Truther Movement.

If you want to show Mossad/Israel/Jews were involved in the 9/11 attack you had better supply some solid proof, name names, provide details. something approaching the warehouses full of documentation, testimony, confessions clearly demonstrating Muslim extremists funded, planned, executed the 9/11 attacks.

Otherwise you're just another pathetically grotesque supplier of misinformation.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Michael, is there ANYTHING about the Holocaust that's considered true you DO question?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Wait, so do you think that Israelis are responsible for 9/11? Are you pinning that on all the Jews in the world?

Nope, I'm not pinning anything on "the Jews". I'm pinning it on Mossad, in conjunction with the CIA and PNAC neocons in the Bush administration.

Mossad didn't send a missile into the Pentagon, they didn't ignore warnings from other countries, schedule 9/11 war exercises or order a stand-down of U.S. fighter jets. They also didn't press for a delay and cover-up of the 9/11 Omission Report.

But I have no doubt they assisted in the attacks. Mossad is known for being the world's explosives experts and their official motto is, "By way of deception, thou shall make war". If you have any doubt about Israeli intentions, look into the USS Liberty.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I dont want to jump on one side of the debate or other... However,

Wasnt Germany forced to pay "reparations" to Jews in the amount of 100+ Billion Mark???

If I was Jewish, and had a relative die of natural causes during the war...I sure would try to find a way to get a piece of that pie. I might even falsify documents saying we lost a loved one because at that time its hard to prove otherwise. Its easy to fake a tatoo.

Just saying...

Do I believe there was a Genocide.... Yes
Do I believe at least 30% died from starvation as a result of the war...Yes
Do I question the official numbers... Yes
Is One innocent murder a crime against all humanity... Yes

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

If you have any doubt about Israeli intentions, look into the USS Liberty.

Here's my thread on it;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Mikey

WAS CHUIRCHILLS MOTHER A JEWISH LADY?
you should know!

From NONA
pierrejobert.blogspot.com
What did Winston Churchill think of Zionism?

Winston wrote an article entitled 'Zionism versus Bolshevism' which appeared in the Illustrated Sunday Herald of February 8, 1920. Churchill wrote:

‘This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution.

'It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their beards and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.’

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Nope, I'm not pinning anything on "the Jews". I'm pinning it on Mossad, in conjunction with the CIA and PNAC neocons in the Bush administration.

Mossad didn't send a missile into the Pentagon, they didn't ignore warnings from other countries, schedule 9/11 war exercises or order a stand-down of U.S. fighter jets. They also didn't press for a delay and cover-up of the 9/11 Omission Report.

But I have no doubt they assisted in the attacks. Mossad is known for being the world's explosives experts and their official motto is, "By way of deception, thou shall make war". If you have any doubt about Israeli intentions, look into the USS Liberty.

As you are an expert on official mottos of Intelligence Services what are the ones for Russia, Turkey, China, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela?

You have no doubts about intentions. You evoke as confirmation of your speculations your interpretations of past events that involved completely different circumstances, involved different people at different points in history.

Some day you might end up in a court of law accused of a serious crime or a s part of a conspiracy. Prosecutors will evoke comments you've made, past actions, inference of your intention. Will you accept a conviction based on zero evidence of your involvement in a crime? Or will you demand to see solid evidence in the form of credible testimony and tangible evidence.

There is a world of difference between thinking something and knowing something for certain. You lack the ability to differentiate.

More I could say about your intentions and attempts to manipulate opinion using thin air rather than proven facts. But I doubt you have the self-awareness required to understand.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Five Israelis Still Held In New York - Arrested On 9-11
Arutz Sheva News Service
IsraelNationalNews.com
10-26-01

Five young Israelis are "on the verge of collapse," according to family members, as their incarceration in New York on charges relating to the Bin Laden attacks continues. They were arrested on Sept. 11, only hours after the World Trade Center attack, on charges of "plotting to blow up" a New York bridge.

How many times do I have to do your research for you?

You can research the rest of your life and supply the same early erroneous reports from the period following 9/11.

Why do you consider an October 26, 2001 report by Israel National News to be "early" or "erroneous?" What do you think is "erroneous" about the following?

Katie Shmuel of the Galilee town of Yokne'am, southeast of Haifa, says that her son Yaron is in "a very critical psychological situation," given that they are not allowed to have visitors and the difficult conditions in which they are being held. "Even the Israeli Consul-General in New York was allowed to visit only after asking several times and receiving a special permit," Katie told Arutz-7's Yosef Zalmanson today. "He was allowed to talk to them only in English, and only from behind a glass partition. The Consul told me that the boys are in a bad state and that they are being held under difficult conditions."

When asked why the five youths, aged 22-26, are being held, Katie replied with despair: "It's ludicrous. They were on the George Washington Bridge [between upper Manhattan and New Jersey] at the time of the bombing, and the FBI had warnings of a terrorist plot, of guys in a white van, to blow up the bridge. So when the FBI saw this van, with my son and his four friends - one of them had a large sum of money, there were two razor knives in the van, and one of the boys is named Omer, which the FBI guys thought was Omar - they put one and one together and got three, and immediately arrested them... For the first few days, the boys were held in an FBI dungeon, tied up, with no clothes and no food."

And since you believe the Dancing Israelis were held on simple immigration charges, why did Arutz Sheva News Service report that their incarceration was based on "charges relating to the bin Laden attacks" and "plotting to blow up a New York bridge?" Do you think Israel National News is mistaken or lying?

Why were the Dancing Israelis held for months in what they describe as an "FBI dungeon", tortured (they claim), beaten and tied up without food or clothes and given multiple polygraph tests, which they unanimously failed? Why did they appear on Israeli TV and claim that they were only sent to "document the event?" How did they know there would be an "event" to document?

Damn, if this is the way "immigration violators" are treated, I hope your papers are in order the next time you visit the US!

[edit on 7-12-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Get some hair mm and refute the Fleese with what you call evidence instead of your continual nauseating, spin crap.
I hope you have me on ignore like all the other spooks. My post will be read without your crappy denial of the reality of history, buddy boy.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Damn, if this is the way "immigration violators" are treated, I hope your papers are in order the next time you visit the US!

Where is a shred of evidence, testimony, paperwork that any Israeli or American Jew had anything to do with the planning, funding, execution of the 9/11 attacks on the US.

Why have 15 countries been able to provide documentation, paperwork, testimony, perpetrator confessions that the operation was funded, planned and excused by Muslim extremists and sympathizers?

Why have none of those countries or intelligence agencies found any linkage to Israel, Mossad, American Jews?

Do I need to repeat the questions?

Is it possible you cling to an 8 year old story of false arrest because you have nothing else except speculation to support your hope of implicating Israel/Mossad/Jews in the 9/11 attacks?

Have you ever done any research anywhere else except a conspiracy site or Youtube?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Nope, all you need to do is answer the ones I posed above.

You asked for evidence and I gave it to you, as I have multiple times. Why are you ignoring a Oct. 26, 2001 story from Israel National News? Are they mistaken or lying?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Nope, all you need to do is answer the ones I posed above.

You asked for evidence and I gave it to you, as I have multiple times. Why are you ignoring a Oct. 26, 2001 story from Israel National News? Are they mistaken or lying?

Because you supply an interim report of people arrested but choose not to also supply the follow up of the charges being dropped and a countersuit being filed for false arrest.

You also fail to provide the context already mentioned that a large number of people were erroneously arrested on suspicion after 9/11 in a period and heightened alert.

If I considered you capable of a level of analysis beyond hunting misleading conspiracy site clippings I'd pursue the point further.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Why have none of those countries or intelligence agencies found any linkage to Israel, Mossad, American Jews?

Oh really? Like this leaked German BND intelligence report?

That the Israeli government was fully aware of these attack is absolutely certain and proven. Diplomatic traffic between the Israeli Embassy in the Federal Republic and the Israeli Foreign Office made it very clear that Minister President Sharon was fully aware of this pending attack and urgently wished that no attempt was made to prevent the attacks.

Although the Israeli officials were instructed to warn the American intelligence community that some kind of an attack might be possible, at no time were the specific dates and targets (known at that time to Israeli officials) to be given to the Americans.

The rationale for this attitude was expressed in a conversation on August 1, 2001, between the Israeli Military Attaché in the Federal Republic to a member of the Israeli General Staff. There it was stated that Israel believed an attack on the continental United States would so inflame American public opinion that they would permit Israel to “cleanse” their state of “Arab terrorists and those who support such terrorists”. This “cleansing” was explained as the expulsion of all Arabs, and even Christian groups, from the Palestine area.

American intelligence officials have repeatedly expressed great concern in meeting with our people that the Israeli government, through a company called Amdocs, was able to conduct surveillance of all telephone communications within the United States. It was categorically stated that this Israeli-based firm was given the American contract with 25 of the largest American telephone companies. This contract was granted over the objections and concerns of the American intelligence community.

Now how was Prime Minister Sharon "fully aware" of the specific dates and targets months in advance, but "urgently wished that no attempt be made to prevent the attacks?"

As I've previously said about the Israelis, with friends like that, who needs enemies?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Because you supply an interim report of people arrested but choose not to also supply the follow up of the charges being dropped and a countersuit being filed for false arrest.

Please provide a link to a story about these "charges being dropped." You're big on allegations, but short on evidence. And how did the Dancing Israeli's "false arrest" lawsuit turn out? Give us the details.

If I considered you capable of a level of analysis beyond hunting misleading conspiracy site clippings I'd pursue the point further.

Is that all you got -- empty rhetoric and cheap insults?

[edit on 7-12-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Please provide a link to a story about these "charges being dropped." You're big on allegations, but short on evidence. And how did the Dancing Israeli's "false arrest" lawsuit turn out? Give us the details.

As you read Israeli newspapers you are in a better position to track this story.

A page unveiling this particular Kiddie Konspiracy mentioning the 2004 filed counterclaim:

www.911myths.com...

We've not yet discovered what happened to the case, and the lack of information suggests it never reached court. Still, bringing the case at all is hardly what you'd expect if these really were Mossad agents somehow connected to 9/11. Surely three years on they'd want to keep their heads down, not re-open the whole affair?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

As I thought -- you can't even back up your allegations except to run to your pathetic government disinfo source, 911Myths.com.

You do NOTHING to deny ignorance. Instead, you mindlessly defend EVERY official story and government evil. Disgusting.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

As I thought -- you can't even back up your allegations except to run to your pathetic government disinfo source, 911Myths.com.

You do NOTHING to deny ignorance. Instead, you mindlessly defend EVERY official story and government evil. Disgusting.

Spoken by someone who swallows every conspiracy theory every kid in his mother's basement can come up with.

Lord Darth Cheney says he wants you on the new campaign to make the Truth Movement look even more ridiculous. You will be attached to the special "Jews did 9/11" division.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

MM tell us about your countryman. The moving company owner that hired the guys that were arrested.
He beat feet to Israel AND????
AND what?
He was innocent,
still AT LARGE or
hiding in Canada with you and your spin crew?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join