It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Link to Autism Identified

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Hydrologized glycine?
Jello?

If that's the case, it's not inherent to vaccines, but to the food supply itself, it's a very common food product.

I'm not sure, this sounds reminiscent to the dihydrogen monoxide campaign, almost.

Dihydrogen monoxide is dangerous stuff too when administered incorrectly.
So much so that treatment with it has been known to completely break down the victim's resistance.
Dihydrogen monoxide torture

Vaccination is a method of teaching the body to defend itself against a substance by setting up an immune reaction against it. This is why adjuvants are frequently used. You have to include something in the vaccine which will trigger an inflammatory response for it to work.

Anything included in the vaccine can become something the body will attack from then on. This is why squalene can create such problems. It's also the means by which infertility vaccines work, causing the female immune system to attack the hCG necessary to support pregnancy or preventing a male producing fertile sperm.

So it's inevitable that, when given a vaccine containing glycine, the body will learn to attack its own glycine, triggering an imbalance between the amino acid neurotransmitters responsible for the absorption rate of certain classes of cells throughout the body, - in some cases causing Asperger's Syndrome or Autism.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Look what the 2nd leading pharmaceutical company had to say about the mercury issue behind closed doors 18 years ago.

This article was never posted on ATS until now, but widespread in other alternative sites.

'91 Memo Warned of Mercury in Shots

A memo from Merck & Co. shows that, nearly a decade before the first public disclosure, senior executives were concerned that infants were getting an elevated dose of mercury in vaccinations containing a widely used sterilizing agent.

The March 1991 memo, obtained by The Times, said that 6-month-old children who received their shots on schedule would get a mercury dose up to 87 times higher than guidelines for the maximum daily consumption of mercury from fish.

"When viewed in this way, the mercury load appears rather large," said the memo from Dr. Maurice R. Hilleman, an internationally renowned vaccinologist. It was written to the president of Merck's vaccine division.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by jjjtir]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by prophecywatcher

Oh my goodness, I feel your pain! I can relate to the issues you must deal with, not once a year or even once a month, but many times a day, everyday from now until there is a cure. One thing that you and I as well as several others know, everyday is unpredictable. Never knowing what your child may do or how he will respond or sometimes knowing just that, creates great stress.
My heart goes out to you.

My son is just short of his 13th birthday. At the moment our lives are extremely tumultuous. He is in the seventh grade, yet hasn't attended school since Oct.3 this year. As of now he is on home bound instruction yet because of his current instability is not able to participate.

To look at my child you would not think anything wrong, but spend a couple of hours with him, soon it will become obvious.

He does not perceive reality as it is. That is to say he has a very difficult time processing internal as well as external stimuli. Without this you cannot function in the real world. At times he can be very aggressive and destructive. The flip side, he is so incredibly sweet, innocent, charming and witty, not to mention intelligent. Absolutely adores animals, yet babies scare him to death.

There is no understanding of authority. He knows right from wrong but doesn't get the magnitude of consequences associated with not following rules or even laws. Everyday is a new day with many challenges.

We have several doctors and therapist that have worked with him since age 5. However, in January of 2010 we will be making the biggest decision of our lives. I never wanted this day to come but if I am ever to give my child a shot at a real life, I must commit.

We have decided to admit him to a Treatment Center for children. This is a children's hospital where he will undergo many tests and constant observation. For any parent, to have your child ill is heartbreaking enough, but you can at least be with them. This is not the case here. Ya see, this will be an extended stay, minimum of 2 months. My son suffers from severe separation anxiety meaning when he is separated from me. He has only spent the night away from home with family and for one night at a time. This will be hell for him!!! and this thought is almost unbearable.

I will be seeing him while he is there but I do not know how much in the beginning. Eventually, i know I will see him daily, but not seeing him will be the most difficult part of the journey. It is like giving your child up!!

To think these SOB's did this and now want to deny their part in it, not only that but they want to continue their campaign that vaccines are safe! These lying, cheating, greedy Bastards!!!! Every damn last one of them should do time!

I have always known it was the vaccines! Perhaps now there will be more evidence coming out. The Govt. thinks they are slick with this H1N1 push!

No thank you, you have helped enough! Now I will decide what is best. We will take our chances!

Thank you for letting me rant! Thank you all for the support!

Pax

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Like Squaline it probable is harmless if ingested. The story changes when it enters the blood stream.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I had honestly heard about this a little while ago stuffed if i know where but it would be a profound breakthrough Autisim suffers and their families.

S & F for you my friend

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This is great thanks for posting the article. I always knew it was something in the vaccine, although I will be honest I thought it was the heavy metals, I mean logic would dictate that. I still believe the metals contribute in some way.

My daughter had her meningitis and HiB vaccines I believe they were in the same day on a Thursday. That weekend her eyes would roll and her arm and head would twitch. This happened about 4-5 times, but luckily it stopped by Monday. Boy I was pissed and when I get pissed, it's not a good thing (see screen name). I am totally against vaccines but my wife the nurse is not so you can imagine the heated debates in this house.

I told her this could happen but she didn't listen. Needless to say seeing your normal, happy, healthy daughter look like an android that got their wires crossed scares you a bit. No needle has touched her since. Now we are in limbo with our second daughter. As a parent I just know vaccines are bad news and nothing but money makers for greedy people that don't care about my family. Every person I know that has never been vaccinated always tell, me I've never been sick in my life, maybe 1 cold...etc.. I wonder why that is?

For those of you that are thinking or about to become a parent, I implore you to do the research and look at the data. Don't believe your pediatrician, they have no clue about immunology or virology. They are not scientists, they are not researchers. All they do is blindly push on to their patients what is given to them from their respective BIASED and ILL-INFORMED health department.

Trust me, if we needed vaccines to survive, the human race would not have lasted this long. Now we have clean water, access to proper nutrition and good hygiene. That is the key to good health, not injecting metals and animal DNA. The only disease that can stop us is ourselves.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Roid_Rage27]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
My boyfriend suffers a mild Aspergers and we have been 'food fanatics' for a long time. Very little prepackaged food crosses the threshold here, and the labels of what does are very carefully read. We didn't do this because of the Aspergers just as good sense to avoid artificial chemicals of all kinds.

This junk is so pervasive in foods that we have been reduced to picking through the 'all natural' grain and dried fruit cereal we use to remove some unidentified bits of 'dried fruit' (we are sure they are a problem because they made me vomit first time I ate it, when tested you could see the dye from them dissolve in water).
In a way this is good news, if you manage to get it all out of your normal diet for a period of time you get very sensitive and can smell/taste/vomit when something in the food is not right.

Now I am really stuck, he recently went to the doc. thinking he was developing a prostrate problem and was told he is developing IBS and should avoid chemicals in food and sugar ....
There is nothing left to cut back on!!!
(I still have half of a 1 kilo package of unrefined sugar I bought a year ago )

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
How can we use this information to help these children?

btw google Amy Yasko, these children can be recovered

Houman

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chett

Has he tried the "Fail Safe Diet"?

The site owner has mild Asperger's and operates a community supporting those who are on the Fail Safe Diet. I think he might find it of benefit in working to determine what sensitivities he has.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapscallion

Thanks for the link.
Haven't found much we were not already doing but I will study it some more and see if anything pops up.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos

Originally posted by Kailassa
Dihydrogen monoxide is dangerous stuff too when administered incorrectly.
The nineties called and they want their joke back.

Then why don't you just trot along and ask the poster who sarcastically compared hydrolyzed gelatin to dihydrogen monoxide, and to whom I was replying, for the "joke" back.

You even saw this in context, then edited RuneSpider's remark out of the quote.

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Hydrologized glycine?
Jello?
If that's the case, it's not inherent to vaccines, but to the food supply itself, it's a very common food product.
I'm not sure, this sounds reminiscent to the dihydrogen monoxide campaign, almost.

If you try to understand the context next time you might learn something, or at least not make a fool of yourself.

The point I made remains.

Just as water is safe when consumed
but dangerous when inhaled,
hydrolyzed gelatin is safe when consumed
but dangerous when injected,
particularly when combined with substances
designed to produce an inflammatory reaction
and an immune response.

[edit on 6/12/09 by Kailassa]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
My brother has had autism for 11 years. I watched the vaccine enter his skin. I watched him cry for two days straight, and I still get a tear in the eye when I remember the watermelon whelt on his arm.

this is not news

People have known about this for like a decade now.

The government will not allow a class action lawsuit. frankly, that is such an insult that at this point, I want the mother#er that originated the idea of putting mercury in vaccines to get shot on national television.

that would make me alot happier than some petty some of pathetic money.

People need to be held responsible for their actions. Infecting thousands upon thousands with this horrible disease deserves nothing less than a pathetic death.

Don't these idiots test this # before they use it?

Apparently not.

I outright refuse to put any medication in my body. And I will outright refuse any injections. God gave me this body, that is perfect enough for me.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Is it ignorant of me to opine (seriously) that there must be a difference between injecting a glycine compound into your bloodstream, and ingesting it?

I had expected that the digestive system and the endocrine processes would act as a modulator or filter for whatever chemicals enter the system.... but in the case of injections into the bloodstream it must be a completely different effect.

Yes the digestive system helps protects the brain along with the blood brain barrier itself. Injecting things skips these fail safes and goes straight into the brain. It being a concentrated form of glycine (compared to whats in food) wouldn't help things either.

Thats simplifying it alot btw.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by riley]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

I know the MMR vaccine in the UK made my son like a different child, he didn't even cry ever and was the perfect baby until the vaccine which has now resulted in being assessed for autism and ADHD 6 years afterwards and much explaining of behaviour to schools and supposed 'professionals'.

I blame them without doubt and will never forgive them.

The NHS UK has become a harmful organisation and has been the cause of many an illness in the UK.

It raises the question of motive, who's motive is it, and the reason behind it.

So far it just looks like plain evil and whoever these perpetrators are in the ruining of this nation and it's people should be locked up.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

Certain foods affect my son's behaviour and it isn't just sugar and e-numbers, additives etc and have long suspected foods containing galatine as well as certain other foods.

If we knew for certain which foods to avoid then life would be so much easier.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

You aren't alone, I truly hope all goes well and this brings you answers and a better quality of life for your child and family.

There are so many families and innocent children suffering from this outrage and we should make it publically known as an outrage for something to be done and compensation to these children.

Thank you for bringing this to ATS and hopefully to the attention of many others suffering in similar ways.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapscallion
reply to post by Chett

Has he tried the "Fail Safe Diet"?

The site owner has mild Asperger's and operates a community supporting those who are on the Fail Safe Diet. I think he might find it of benefit in working to determine what sensitivities he has.

Thanks for the link, reading it now.

We have spent a lot of time trying to figure out exact reacitve substances and so far it varies so much, like certain combinations seem more reactive, figuring out the variables and influencing chemicals matters.

Hope this site proves useful.

Also shame we have to get information from others suffering similar things when the governments should be doing EVERYTHING they can to make things easier and provide answers and compensation to these children.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by theabsolutetruth]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

I do not think the gov knew of this, I think it's a great start to finding the cause and hopefully the solution.

Everyone was blaming metals in the vaccines when really is was the carrier solution, I don't think the gov said "hey, lets give kids autism through vaccines" I think the manufactures of vaccines use what they believe to be a safe solution, why would they think to even look at something like glycerin?

Where does the glycerin come from? Cow bones, horses, who knows, maybe the problem lies in the source.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
www.mnhcamp.com...

From the article, which is pretty good:

"What are two of the most common supplements recommended by DAN!? TMG and DMG—trimethyl and dimethyl….glycine. Pure glycine is a supplement, sometimes recommended in the autism alt-med world (also here)."

It's quite hilarious. These guys have a "model" but apparently have never tested it, but have claimed to have found the answer. Perhaps a little premature in proclaiming a cure?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join