It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Egyptian Pyramids Creation Solved

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Harte, there is no need to bring in new figures into the discussion. The number
of slabs and their weight have long been established and are easily verifiable.
I only have to measure a slab, use the specific weight for limestone, and I
would tell you the weight. Dividing the volume of the pyramid by the volume
of a slab would even give a layman a close figure of the total number, ignoring
the smaller number of bigger granite slabs in the centre.

So your calculation makes a 8.33 times bigger energy necessary (5.25 min
x 20 years versus 8.75 x100 years).

Someone higher up mentioned block and tackle. Archimedes invented it only
some 240 years B.C.

The Egyptians knew the 6- or 8-spoked wheel as of about 1500 B.C.

If I was given enough time, I could have built the pyramids all by myself,
although I would not have seen their completion.

The only thing it takes is leverage of circles or beams on fulcrums. Then
NEWTON (ARCHIMEDES) comes in : half way = double the weight or double
the way = half the weight.

Generations of scientists seem to have forgotten all those basics.

In the 5/5 part video they show teams of men foolishly pulling the levers
not all from the very end of the beam, but conviently from anywhere
between the end tip and the fulcrum. They are just copying mistakes from
pictures other "scientists" have drawn in the past.

The lengthy videos above ask more questions than they give answers.

The weight of the Baalbek-stone quoted should have been 100,000 kg,
not tons.

That astronomical cog-wheel apparatus in that video could have been copied
from the machine constructed by Archimedes to tow all by himself a ship
onto the beach, fulfilling a promise made to king HERON of Syrakuse.
(cog-wheel = lever on a circle). This is history, no tale.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The internal ramp theory featured in this thread is an interesting one, and I've seen it before, but it still has its flaws. It doesn't reconcile how the enormous capstone would've fit in the narrow corridors that this theory proposes- that is of course if it even existed...

Also too it's asking that we consider a half mile long ramp, which in of itself is a huge undertaking...

And the problem I've always had was with timelines and logistics (and energy)...

It's generally accepted that Khufu reigned for 23 years and that his pyramid took 20 to build.

But these aren't full years because work time was only 4 months out of year when the Nile flooded and workers were unable to tend to crops. So really it's more of 1/3 of 23 years or roughly 7.5 years to build time. Hmm, We can start to see issues already... not to mention the time it took to build his enormous causeway (herodotus says 10years) and temples, and the time it took to level the bedrock for building. Then quarrying and transport and so on...

Now I'm not sure if during the "non-building" months some men were still hard at work in the quarries and making sure that all the stone was produced and delivered in time for when the next round of construction was to take place... a definite possibility, but then where would you store all this stone?

We have to consider that a lot of stone came from Aswan (600 miles away) and Tura.

This all had to be produced and delivered on que. If mortar was used, it had to be produced, in mass quantities, which would require huge fires burning constantly. Fires need wood, which was scarce in a desert region. This mean that most wood was imported from Lebanon, not very close....

How about food? Need to keep the men energized so they could work all day in the blistering heat. We're talking moving by hand extremely large stones over very difficult terrain and then up hundreds of feet....This requires lot's of protein and carbs, constantly. Although most what I've read says that these guys drank quite a bit a beer and wine while working... damn, that's hardcore

This is just the tip of the iceberg when I think about all the moving parts... and this is just for one pyramid! Sneferu had 3!

No wheel that we know of and very primative tools, but an amazing intellect and a will that I don't believe modern man posses any more.

It's why I know for a fact that we couldn't build a pyramid in the manner which they did...never... the motivation required to do it does not exist today

[edit on 2-2-2010 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Check this dude out...

www.theforgottentechnology.com...

Physics FTW.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Lets not forget that environment has a lot to do with it as well. It is hot and dry.

If the pyramids been built in England, would they be in such good shape?

We do have some pretty old phenomenal structures. We have breathtaking cathedrals that are over a 1000 years old.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Udo Hohnekamp Lux.
Harte, there is no need to bring in new figures into the discussion. The number of slabs and their weight have long been established and are easily verifiable.
I only have to measure a slab, use the specific weight for limestone, and I
would tell you the weight. Dividing the volume of the pyramid by the volume of a slab would even give a layman a close figure of the total number,

That's where the problem lies.

Part of what you are calling the "volume" of the GP is in fact "filled" by a small hill that was there and the pyramid was built around. Another part of the "volume" is empty space.

Nobody truly knows how much of the GP is actually stone blocks and how much is not. No one.

However, in places where it has been dynamited (Vyse, et al.,) empty space is clearly visible and much formerly empty space can be seen to have been filled with mortar and stone waste (chips, IOW.)

So, no, you can't just divide the calculated volume of the overall pyramid by the volume of a typical stone.

In fact, the usual estimate of the number of stones in the GP that most people here bandy about comes from precisely that sort of calculation - with no consideration of the demonstrable fact that the GP is not even close to being "solid" in that respect.

Also, pardon me but I don't view any videos linked here. I don't consider entertainment to be evidence. And even if I did, I can't view them at work and currently have no internet access at home.

Harte

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have to correct myself on the weight of the Baalbek-stone. Instead of falsely
quoting 100,000 tons the video should have given the figure as 1,000 tons.

With reference to the transportation of slabs on sledges, I should like to ask
you all :

Which way requires the least force to pull a slab over fixed runners, the
broad (same weight on a smaller surface) or the long way (same weight on
a larger surface) ? The runners are not being moved. The question is about friction.

I will give you the answer, that I gained from my series of mechanical
tests re pyramid construction, later.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

So when Mark Lehner calculated (roughly) that the volume of stone missing from "khufus quarry" was almost equal to the volume (in stones) of the GP, he was sorely mistaken and way off the mark....

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

So when Mark Lehner calculated (roughly) that the volume of stone missing from "khufus quarry" was almost equal to the volume (in stones) of the GP, he was sorely mistaken and way off the mark....

Give a link and more detail please...here's a smile in advance

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

My pleasure

To calculate the missing volume of stone in the quarry, we used a map from the Egyptian Ministry of Housing and Reconstruction (1977). This map has spot heights (measured elevations in meters above sea level) and contours at one-meter intervals.

Our calculation is an approximation because of the quarry’s irregular shape and the fact that centuries of blowing sand have refilled the southern extension of the quarry. A rough comparison with the Great Pyramid reveals a good match.

Khufu quarry measurements
230 meters X 400 meters X 30 meters
(754.5 feet X 1312.3 feet X 98.4 feet)

The estimated volumes for Khufu’s pyramid and the missing stone in his quarry are:

Volume cubic meters
Khufu pyramid 2,590,000
Khufu quarry 2,760,000
The quarry is not precisely rectangular and the floor of the quarry is uneven, appearing to slope up to the north. The quarry’s southern outlet disappears beneath the sand-filled wadi situated between the Mokkatam and Maadi geological formations. Therefore, we do not know the entire length of the quarry in that direction.

This was taken from his AERA site here

Edit to add:

my initial comment about Lehner directed at Harte was a rib-- more to point out that Egyptologists don't get a lot of things right...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Some of the responses in this thread are absolutely comical.

The biggest problem we face in forum discussions like these is the absolute lack of holistic thinking that is present. So, your an engineer, great, but unless you built the pyramids, STFU......yes, have an opinion but stop ridiculing posters with alternative theories beside the Egyptians built it.

Now, here's some data that will absolutely knock your socks off and put most of this skeptical crap to shame:

1. All four sides of the Pyramid are very slightly and evenly bowed in, or concave. This effect, which cannot be detected by looking at the Pyramid from the ground, was discovered around 1940 by a pilot taking aerial photos to check certain measurements. As measured by today's laser instruments, all of these perfectly cut and intentionally bowed stone blocks duplicate exactly the curvature of the earth. The radius of this bow is equal to the radius of the Earth. This radius of curvature is what Newton had long been seeking.

2. The average height of land above sea level (Miami being low and the Himalayas being high), as can be measured only by modern-day satellites and computers, happens to be 5,449 inches. That is the exact height of the Pyramid.

3. Other numbers are also repeated throughout. Each of the Pyramids four walls, when measured as a straight line, are 9,131 inches, for a total of 36,524 inches. At first glance, this number may not seem significant, but move the decimal point over and you get 365.24. Modern science has shown us that the exact length of the solar year is 365.24 days.

4. The height of the Pyramid's apex is 5,812.98 inches, and each side is 9,131 inches from corner to corner (in a straight line). If the circumference of the Pyramid is divided by twice its height (the diameter of a circle is twice the radius), the result is 3.14159, which just happens to be pi. Incredibly, this calculation is accurate to six digits. So the Pyramid is a square circle, and thus pi was designed into it 4,600 years ago. Pi is demonstrated many times throughout the Pyramid.

5. Amazingly, the outside surface stones are cut within 0.01 (1/100th) inch of perfectly straight and at nearly perfect right angles for all six sides. And they were placed together with an intentional gap between them of 0.02 inch. Modern technology cannot place such 20-ton stones with greater accuracy than those in the Pyramid.

Even more amazing is that the 0.02-inch gap was designed to allow space for glue to seal and hold the stones together. A white cement that connected the casing stones and made them watertight is still intact and stronger than the blocks that it joins.

6. While the bulk of the Pyramid's core was constructed of 4,000- to 40,000-pound blocks of soft limestone, the outer layer of the Pyramid was made of a beautifully bright, protective layer of polished stone. These outer "casing stones" are missing today because about 600 years ago they were stolen by Arabs, (This accounts for the very worn appearance of the Pyramid today, since the inner limestone blocks are not immune to attack by the elements-wind, rain, and sandstrom.) This protective covering was made up of 100-inch-thick, 20-ton block of hard, white limestone, similar to marble but superior in hardness and in durability against the elements.

The casing stones, 144,000 in all, were so brilliant that they could literally be seen from the mountains of Israel hundreds of miles away. On bright mornings and late afternoons, sunlight reflected by this vast mirrored surface of 5-1/4 acres distinguished the Pyramid as being visible from the moon.
(Note: For those interested in possible symbolic significance, in Bible prophecy 144,000 is the number of people-12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel-who are supposed to evangelize the world at the endtime.)

7. The Pyramid is located at the exact center of the Earth's land mass. That is, its East-West axis corresponds to the longest land parallel across the Earth, passing through Africa, Asia, and America. Similarly, the longest land meridian on Earth, through Asia, Africa, Europa, and Antarctica, also passes right through the Pyramid. Since the Earth has enough land area to provide 3 billion possible building sites for the Pyramid, the odds of it's having been built where it is are 1 in 3 billion.

8. Thirty times larger than the Empire State Building, the Pyramid's features are so large they can be seen from the Moon.

9. Its base covers 13.6 acres (equal to seven midtown Manhatten city blocks), each side being greater than five acres in area. It is also nearly identical in measurement base wise to the Mayan Pyramids.

10. A highway lane eight feet wide and four inches thick could be built from San Francisco to New York and put inside the Great Pyramid.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt
Some of the responses in this thread are absolutely comical.

Are they?

The biggest problem we face in forum discussions like these is the absolute lack of holistic thinking that is present. So, your an engineer, great, but unless you built the pyramids, STFU......yes, have an opinion but stop ridiculing posters with alternative theories beside the Egyptians built it.

Thanks for setting us all straight here
continue

1. All four sides of the Pyramid are very slightly and evenly bowed in, or concave. This effect, which cannot be detected by looking at the Pyramid from the ground, was discovered around 1940 by a pilot taking aerial photos to check certain measurements. As measured by today's laser instruments, all of these perfectly cut and intentionally bowed stone blocks duplicate exactly the curvature of the earth. The radius of this bow is equal to the radius of the Earth. This radius of curvature is what Newton had long been seeking.

Really? Source and calculations?

2. The average height of land above sea level (Miami being low and the Himalayas being high), as can be measured only by modern-day satellites and computers, happens to be 5,449 inches. That is the exact height of the Pyramid.

The height now or after it was complete?

3. Other numbers are also repeated throughout. Each of the Pyramids four walls, when measured as a straight line, are 9,131 inches, for a total of 36,524 inches. At first glance, this number may not seem significant, but move the decimal point over and you get 365.24. Modern science has shown us that the exact length of the solar year is 365.24 days.

What kind of inches? I don't believe the AE's were aware of that standard of measurement, so what significance does this have other than a pretty cool coincidence?

4. The height of the Pyramid's apex is 5,812.98 inches, and each side is 9,131 inches from corner to corner (in a straight line).

Again as it was then, or as it stands now?... the pyramid as it is now is not nearly the same size as it was then... carry on

If the circumference of the Pyramid is divided by twice its height (the diameter of a circle is twice the radius), the result is 3.14159, which just happens to be pi. Incredibly, this calculation is accurate to six digits. So the Pyramid is a square circle, and thus pi was designed into it 4,600 years ago. Pi is demonstrated many times throughout the Pyramid.

Could this be the result of using perfect squares and equilateral triangles?

5. Amazingly, the outside surface stones are cut within 0.01 (1/100th) inch of perfectly straight and at nearly perfect right angles for all six sides. And they were placed together with an intentional gap between them of 0.02 inch. Modern technology cannot place such 20-ton stones with greater accuracy than those in the Pyramid.

Challenge.

Even more amazing is that the 0.02-inch gap was designed to allow space for glue to seal and hold the stones together. A white cement that connected the casing stones and made them watertight is still intact and stronger than the blocks that it joins.

You mean the mortar?

7. The Pyramid is located at the exact center of the Earth's land mass. That is, its East-West axis corresponds to the longest land parallel across the Earth, passing through Africa, Asia, and America. Similarly, the longest land meridian on Earth, through Asia, Africa, Europa, and Antarctica, also passes right through the Pyramid. Since the Earth has enough land area to provide 3 billion possible building sites for the Pyramid, the odds of it's having been built where it is are 1 in 3 billion.

This Im afraid is highly debatable and has been many times over on ATS

8. Thirty times larger than the Empire State Building, the Pyramid's features are so large they can be seen from the Moon.

Cool! Have any pics?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Nice posting there PE.

reply to post by OnTheFelt

The long list of great features attributed to Khufu's/Great Pyramid is truly amazing. It's certainly encouraged this skeptic's crap to be full of shame...I feel shameful for your critical thinking.

Some of the points in the list are so clearly untrue that it doesn't require great subject knowledge to realise. The Pyramid wasn't constructed to standards of fractional 'inches' and it's possible to put an hand in between many of the stones...

From the foot of Khufu's Pyramid
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/105ac814b056.jpg[/atsimg]

This is the 'notch' about 2/3s up Khufu's Pyramid. That's dog rough construction!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21d4d467897b.jpg[/atsimg]

The outer casing stones were damaged by an earthquake (Circa BC). 'Stolen by arabs' is a simplistic. In fact the stone was reused by Egyptians and Persisans in the construction of Mosques and houses. It's what we do today..reclaim stone. Who can claim that it was visible in Israel or from the moon? Think about it!

The Giza complex had little or no religious significance to Egyptians once the great dynasties had fallen and their power had diminished by early AD. In fact for the best part of 2000 years it lay beneath sand and only of interest to a succession of conquerors and looters.

Sphynx 1880s
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef6c0325153a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Many people will not even look at this video because Christopher Dunn was discussed on this forum 2 years before this video.

For anyone wanting to know the true purpose of the Pyramids though Christopher Dunn did solve it despite what the people quoting their grade six textbooks say.

So if you are AFRAID to think admit the Egyptians were more advanced in at least some technologies skip it and turn on the television.

This is an information age.

The best part for skeptics is that you don't even have to read a book to click on the above video. It is verified book free.

One example I like is the mono wing airplane model that was discovered in 1898. It was over 2000 years old and looks EXACTLY like a modern aircraft.

In 1898 they labeled it a "BIRD MODEL" for the simple reason that the word Airplane wasnt even a word yet, and in 1898 the airplane wasn't even discovered.

Here is a picture of it on this next video.

Now if we looked longer and harder at that AIRPLANE model (that flies well), back in 1898 then we could have saved 50 years of aviation headaches.

There is much much more to ancient technology, however most of our scientific opinions are based on opinions that were formed over 100 years ago. That they used ropes and slaves.

Well now we know for a fact that they did not use slaves, or at least according to headlines of late.
Here's headlines... (From January of this year)
uk.news.yahoo.com... omb-discovery-41f21e0.html

So...
Look you can argue all you want about how your great grandaddy told you it was done this way or that way, but they really were more advanced than us in at least a few ways and if you are too lazy to even take a peek at what we now know you are missing out.

People are changing their opinions fast about egypt because now we have a whole lot more information to go on.

We know they used drills we can see their marks in the work. We know the Giza Power plant theory holds out. We know 2+2=4.

Wake up. Don't be a skeptic for skeptics sake. There is NOTHING to be skeptical about. The proof is here now. We just need to look at it.

I'll leave you with this and it is also much easier than reading. Just clicky clicky on the big picture below.

also I am not into alien theories, but mankind certainly had flight and a few technologies we wish we had. We have the proof now take a gander.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by friendlyprogrammer

Many people will not even look at this video because Christopher Dunn was discussed on this forum 2 years before this video. For anyone wanting to know the true purpose of the Pyramids though Christopher Dunn did solve it despite what the people quoting their grade six textbooks say.

Dunn's ideas are often ludicrous. What came first the chicken or the egg? In his theory the Great Pyramid was built as a power source from blocks that were machined using power from...doh!

The quarry blocks have saw marks on them. They show evidence of pounding by diorite blocks. Diorite blocks have been found in the quarry debris. Modern machined blocks have machine marks on them. Egyptian ones don't...doh!

The best part for skeptics is that you don't even have to read a book to click on the above video. It is verified book free.

You don't get it about skeptics do you?

One example I like is the mono wing airplane model that was discovered in 1898. It was over 2000 years old and looks EXACTLY like a modern aircraft. In 1898 they labeled it a "BIRD MODEL" for the simple reason that the word Airplane wasnt even a word yet, and in 1898 the airplane wasn't even discovered.

They called it a bird model because there are other examples of birds similar. It has the remains of an eye painted on it. A replica was designed and it was incapable of flight. It was modified to allow for the damaged original and it still wouldn't fly. Balast was added to equal the balance and it still wouldn't fly. The closest thing it resembles is a weather vane. IIRC there's at least one temple carving that shows a boat with a bird-shaped weathervane on the mast.

We know they used drills we can see their marks in the work. We know the Giza Power plant theory holds out. We know 2+2=4. Wake up. Don't be a skeptic for skeptics sake. There is NOTHING to be skeptical about. The proof is here now. We just need to look at it.

We know they used drills. It's widely-accepted and the mechanism is well-known and tested. Giza Power Plant is techno-babble. So I guess 2+0=2?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Yes; I knew I would get a response from someone too lazy to watch a 5 minute video.

Nevertheless I do hope you are young enough to appreciate the information that is coming out of egypt recently.

The model airplane was a tip of the information coming out of egypt currently, and it is not a stand alone representation of flight. We have solid gold mayan artifacts that are labeled as bugs. However if you look at them they have vertical/horizontal stabilizers exactly like the stabilizers you would find on ??? (What kind of bug).

I cannot actually believe that anybody can look at the Christopher Dunn video I posted or the series, and not realize that this is what happened.

I am sorry kadinsky, but I honestly believe you are just quoting 1953 National geographic and not basing your opinion on his work. I do not believe you even looked at his video.

Skeptics knew the world was flat merely 600 years ago, and they were proved wrong.

The idea of needing a power plant to build a power plant is laughable, and I'm betting you wish you could edit that out. Mankind has often built power plants. We even built a first one (go figure).

If anyone wants to know why pyramids exist look no further than the work by Christopher Dunn, and I am sure his work will continue.

The Egyptians did know some stuff we did not. I am not arguing for astrology existence but it is based on egyptian/sumerian cultures.
These people knew how many planets we had and that the world was round a long time before we figured it out, and accurately describe planets that we didnt know existed until this century.

The Sumerians claimed to be more advanced than us in that they claimed to have "gods" among them who were from space.

I sincerely wish that people would realize that science is hot on the tail of the Egyptians and some of their lost science is popping up in our current science.

Modern day experiments with alchemy,harmonic resonance/acoustic levitation, and much more.

It is a very exciting time in the world of science and breakthroughs are occurring daily as opposed to monthly like it did in the 50's.

So hang on kadinsky, If you are young enough to last a few years then you will be around long enough to see that you are wrong. Actually; never mind, you will still be quoting from your 1953 National Geographic.

To anyone willing to look though the evidence is already overwhelming in favor of Egypt being more advanced at least in some ways.

Alchemy for instance is taught as hogwash by skeptics, yet dozens of reputable men devoted their lives to its study. Its teachings can be traced back to Thoth/Hermes(greek name) in Egypt.

The english word "Thought" comes from Egypts "Thoth". Even Isaac Newton spent most of his time studying alchemy.

Alchemists thought their science was too powerful to be taught freely, and frequently disguised their notes in cryptic riddles.

The english word "gibberish" can be traced back to the cryptic notes left by the alchemist Geber.

I have spent many years studying both conventional theories and fringe theories within Egypt, and I have to tell you that the fringe theories are a lot sounder than the conventional theories.

I think it is because nobody wants to look anymore at what was established as fact to them by their grade six textbooks.

I do not believe anyone can look at the Videos by Christopher Dunn and not see it as truth.

So many fallacies about egypt pervade. Nobody can quite figure out how it was done. If they used a ramp then what did they do with all the stones required in such a ramp. Is the internal ramp theory correct? National geographic says it took 80 years to build, yet others say it took 30. So many guesses.

Does it not seem hilarious that we can read their writing (i disagree with a few translations), but not know how a pyramid was built, or how long it took.

The egytian hat like sphinx and pharaohs wore could reflect sound into ears, almost beats our baseball caps....

[edit on 7-2-2010 by friendlyprogrammer]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I skipped the video due to having read a lot of Dunn over the years. You got me! I applaud his willingness to research and publish his ideas. Nevertheless, his ideas are wholly without any supporting evidence...

Once more...the Mayan 'gold airplane' looks like an airplane to us. Even moreso when photographed at the right angle and described as an airplane by Daniken. It's been discussed on ATS and other sites for years. It's considered to be a stylised representation of a ray or fish. Some think they represent the higher classes. Given the absence of evidence that the Maya had the technology to produce complex alloys, industry, infrastructure etc etc...is it animal or airplane? The Mayans are still one of the largest indigenous populations in S America and even they don't make such claims.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I have watched the videos you provided, which aside from being interesting left me with more questions than answers.

Question 1:

If these pyramids where power plants as they are thought to be here, and power tools where used to create them, where did the power come from for the power tools?

Question 2:

The bird/plane is interesting, but why is this the only thing left behind in Egypt that supports that the ancients had the knowledge of aerodynamics? Surely there would other such examples.

Question 3:

Jewelry the only thing left behind of these flying devices? Again, surely there would be more left behind than ust this jewelry.

There were other questions but I will start with these.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

Just look at old abandoned farm sites. All the windows are broken and anything of value is carted off to be used for other applications. Walking around these sites, it is hardly possible to find any artifacts except for the abandoned house, shed and barn.

An extensive search might uncover a few shreads of evidence that people actually lived there as evidenced by the buildings. This is only after 60 years of not being used.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

I happen to live in New Jersey in the USA, and there are plenty of abandon Farm sites here, and you are correct that anything of value is usually removed, but it is the things of no value that are left behind, such as non functioning machinery, rusty old tools, all things that will tell you what the farmer of the day used, and some of it has slipped into the mud in some places that will tend to preserve it for future generations to examine.
Even if these sites are built over they don’t always remove everything, much surprisingly enough, whatever they don’t dig up while digging foundations, gets built right over top of, preserving it even further.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

The surviving artifacts are made of Gold..... gold that hasn't been melted down and made into something else.

Yes, there are a few rusty medical instruments, etc that have been found. But, the evidence you seem to require as proof is not available. In this case the evidence you require will likely never be available to the general public as that would upset the apple cart... spill the milk.

It is quite evident that science is not able to understand how the pyramids got there in the first place. The debate rages on. As far as I am concerned, anything we can see in what is left behind is a reasonable theory as none are proved correct or false.

We have no way of assessing how these structures were built. We do not understand physics, science and ancient history well enough to make any kind of call with accuracy. Just go to science daily and you will see we are learning new things and altering old theory almost hourly.

Till we are clear about how we lived 10 - 100 thousand years ago, it is all open to interpretation. This seems to be what you are stuck on, interpretation of the unknown and setting strict guidelines on any other interpretations.(can we say brainwashing?)

I am also looking at Easter island when I am writing on this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join