It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Undersea Triangle USO's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Has anyone ever reported seeing a 'triangle' ufo (uso) entering, leaving, or running submerged beneath water? I know other shapes of ufo/uso have been reported. But I'm only wanting to know if any 'triangular' shapes (like the common black triangle ufo types) have been reported.

If there are any such reports... it might be evidence that the TR-3B uses Roger Shawyer's 'reaction-less thrust' EMDrive for propulsion. Which is a closed system, and not open to intrusion by water when inactive and submerged.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Larryman-don't know about triangles but there is this very interesting excerpt from Timothy Good's book 'Unearthly Disclosure':

Bob: Like Denny Blair said one time, he said to a Chinese admiral... He says: I own the water and I own the air above the water. So don’t talk threateningly to me. And Denny Blair at that time was a 4-star admiral who was PAC COM, or CINC COM, Pacific commander-in-chief. CINCPAC, I think he called it.

Anyhow, getting on with the story, let me finish this.He says:"The one thing that interests us the most that we cannot figure out, he says, are the underwater objects that are the size of aircraft carriers that are traveling over 200 miles an hour.

And he says: That is our primary concern at the moment. He says: We don’t know who they are, what they are, and what they’re doing down there, but, he says, they’re traveling at enormous rates of speed under water and they’re the size of aircraft carriers."

USO Research

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Why not the same craft that goes in the air should be able
to go under water.
But it would not be very stealthy as the water surface above the
craft would be agitated.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Well here is one report of a triangle uso in that thread link you provided, and it's from a post by you, lol:

April, 1993 - North Atlantic - British newspapers reported 'Joint American and Russian Military Exercises About To Take Place'.

"After further inquiries, Dodd established direct contact with several fishermen, who have been reporting large black triangles as big as football pitches speeding underwater, surrounded by coloured lights. These are seasoned sailors, familiar with Russian and UN submarine patrols."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There may be others, depending on how you interpret a 'triangle of light'.

So... apparently triangular uso's (like the TR-3B) have been seen underwater. So... if the TR-3B black triangle contains a torrid-shapped particle accelerator containing circulating mercury plasma to reduce the ship's mass by 90 percent, it could also use Roger Shawyer's EMDrive to propel it underwater too. So, the TR-3B can be an airship, a spaceship, and a submarine ship too.

Now, if we could just get NASA to start using the TR-3B's...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 12/5/2009 by Larryman]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Why not the same craft that goes in the air should be able
to go under water.
But it would not be very stealthy as the water surface above the
craft would be agitated.

I'm not concerned with stealth effects. I'm seeking a replacement for NASA's rocket technology.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Larryman well found - there are hundreds of extremely strange USO reports posted there, did you read through the entire thread?

If so what do you make of it all?

As for the TR-3B - is there a picture of one or any decent links?

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Larryman well found - there are hundreds of extremely strange USO reports posted there, did you read through the entire thread?

If so what do you make of it all?

As for the TR-3B - is there a picture of one or any decent links?

Cheers.

I didn't read the thread - way too much info for my immediate need. I was searching for any underwater triangles. Reading the whole thread would take me a day.

There are threads here on ATS containing the TR-3B. But here is an off-board page that I think is a good summary of the TR-3B:
www.rense.com...

[edit on 12/5/2009 by Larryman]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Thats why USOs are a myth.
An ether ship should go into space.
The 50s denied the saucer yet I felt they were electric made by Tesla.
I still do. Will Ley was the biggest liar on TV.
And when von Braun went to the Moon with rockets I was very disappointed.
I worked for a company bidding on the shuttle and an engineer showed
me the winning design.
Rockets.
The ether ship is known but you ask if it can go into space.
Yes it can.
But we can't survive the trip even at 300mps.
And there is no place to go.

[edit on 12/5/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

join