It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some avatars for the girls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I always have a hard time finding cool avatars for myself, so I thought I'd make up a few with a more feminine flair. Most of these are pictures that I have found and altered or touched up. If you want to use one just upload it. I hope you like them!!

I'm working on some other ones, and if there is enough interest, I will post them later on.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Nice work, do you use Photoshop?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Heres one i came up with...

Edit...had to resize.

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Nice work, do you use Photoshop?

Yeah, but I'm still learning how it works.

dreamlandmafia:
She's cool! Who is she?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Its Songbird...a member of Thunderbolts, good superheroes turned eval

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The link below is hands-down the best Photoshop tutorial site on the web. I can�t tell you how much it�s helped me.

www.thewebmachine.com...

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
The link below is hands-down the best Photoshop tutorial site on the web. I can�t tell you how much it�s helped me.

www.thewebmachine.com...

Amen to that...iv been using it for about 5 months now....its GREAT!!!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Prolly needs to be resized, just made it out of boredom ^^

btw KITH rocks.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I know someone can do something with these.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Okay, I know this is ridiculous but can someone please tell me how to insert pics into one's profile? Thanks!

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IJustWannaBeMe
Okay, I know this is ridiculous but can someone please tell me how to insert pics into one's profile? Thanks!

What you need to do is use a GIF or JPEG file format with a maximum dimension of 160 pixels wide, by 320 pixels tall. File sizes are not to exceed 75k, and animated GIF's are allowed.

Then go to �MemberCenter (u2u)� on the main ATS site, on the left of the page you will see a link named �ATS Upload, click on it and upload your image to the ATS server, record the new filename ATS gives the file. Then go to �control Panel� then �Edit Profile� and enter the file name, it should look something like this:
[*img]http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/uploads/ats8354_image.jpg[/img]� just remove the star from the address. Let me know if you need any more help.

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Kinglizards

Hey man, that's a pretty good tutorials website, thanks for the link !

Speaking of tutorials, members and staff of ATS worked hard on making up a nice little tutorial, that covers the basic like setting up an avatar. I invite all new users to check it, you can access it by the ATS menu at the top, it's right between "FAQ" and "Recent Posts".

Ok, apparently, you can only access it from ATS.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Yeah I love that site, Its fun to follow the tutorial and see what you end up with. Usually it turns out really good. One thing I have found when doing text is to start out with the text really really big, and then resize it to fit the project.

top topics

join