It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO (s) video & hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hello. I shot this video just south of downtown San Antonio during mid-November at approx 9 pm. Any ideas as to what these lights are?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MindLens

Hey there MindLens, I have no idea what the lights in your video are but I'm sure others will be along soon to give you their opinions.

In the mean times welcome to ATS

Woody.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome! I found the lights in trail and the single light seemingly hanging underneath very puzzling. I checked NASA's site right after shooting this to check the position of the ISS, it passed over Texas over an hour prior and at least 100 miles away from my location.

I've accumulated hundreds of DVDs worth of news and documentary outtakes which either expose the "man behind the curtain" or contradict the historical record, perhaps this will be a suitable place to links said videos as they're produced and posted?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You might not have many UFO videos but look in the related videos
for San Antonio, Texas.
This will be a days work seeing all those.
Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Welcome to ats Mindlens.

Very interesting video. I'm not an astonomer(sp?), or even a skywatcher really, but at first I just thought it was maybe Venus, or a very bright star, as I what appeared to be a dimmer star below it and neither was moveing from what I could tell.....

But then the second time you zoomed in I could see 2 or 3 faint points of light right next to the very bright object. Now I don't know of any stars being that close to Venus, or that close to the other usual bright stars in the sky so that makes this somewhat interesting.

You mentioned the ISS. I have no clue as to what that would look like though a camera so I dunno.

Maybe a resident astonomer could help us out here.

Your positive it was moveing? How fast would you say? and how high up do you think it was?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Maybe a weather balloon with it's instruments underneath still in the sun above the horizon.

Holy crap, did I just say weather balloon??

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Weather balloon did cross my mind while filming but I checked the upper level winds and they were not blowing south to north, so that explanation didn't pan out.

They appeared to me way high up there, possible in near orbit or upper stratosphere.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I have about 5 to 8 more minutes of footage if someone wants to watch the entire event. Maybe it'll give a better translation of track and direction.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
While I capture, process and transfer the entire video perhaps have a look at this page I just found, the date is in the same neighborhood;

www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

new topics

top topics

join