It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Griffin covers Climate gate and denounces NWO Scam

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
BBBBIIIIIIGGGGGG SURPRISE that all the right-wingers agree with the racists in the BNP.

To everyone else, consider this:

The BNP has about as much credibility on race issues as it does on scientific issues.

If you wanna look like an idiot then go on, join the British KKK and the Russian mob and deny Climate Change is happening.

Surely racists and criminals are better representatives of your beliefs than democratically elected politicians...right?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by Viper2097

Ok, for starters, I would like to say that I appreciate you taking the time to write a well written response to my posts and not just getting all abusive like most others do when they dont know how to handle information from someone right wing like my self.

I respect that fact that you are from the UK your self and I am not, So im not going to sit here and tell you that I know better about your home than you do.

There are some things that I am curious about though, You say that no one is really indigenously British. Well im confused because im from Australia and im not indigenously Australian. The Aborigines are called the "Indigenous Australians"

I always thought that (with my roots traced back to the 1st and 2nd fleet) that I was indigenously British and now you are telling me that im not?
Where am I indigenous to then?

The other thing that confuses me is this, If every white (1st world yer, that must just be a coincidence) country is now a multicultural country (and from your post it seems that you support this) then that must mean that whites arnt entitled to there own living space. Imagine what the Jews would say if the Global political elite said that Israel had to be multicultural and more diverse, Imagine what would happen if the Political elite said Hey, Japan must become multicultural and diverse... It would never happen and if it did, surely the respective governments would have nothing of it.

Can I ask you this, Do you believe that Israel should become more Diverse? Do you believe that the Jewish people DO NOT have the right to their own living space?

Why are whites not entitled to there own living space just like every single other race in the world, Why is the white race being singled out?
I mean, lets face it... A more diverse society really just means a society with less White people in it.

What is everyone so scared of? Why are all non whites so against a 99% whites only country? Every other race has one. Are they afraid of being left behind or something?

At the end of the day, more and more White people are getting sick of handing out money to the poor struggling "brown people" as you put it and just getting slapped in the face and called a racist every time something doesnt go their way. There is a reason that Nick Griffins popularity is skyrocketing and that is because alot of people are waking up and saying "Enough is Enough"

Look I know that I must appear to have VERY strong views but even not as a British citizen, I know that if Nick Griffin did get into power, well.. Then white people would live better, there would be less crime, the job shortage would be all but over, the government wouldnt need to "invest" the billions of dollars into minority community programs and the UK would be a FAR FAR richer country than it is (which is almost bankrupt) How can this be a bad thing?

Nick Griffin separates people into 3 groups.
1) The Ethnically British - The Irish, Scotts, Welsh and English
2) The Civicly British - People from foreign lands who come to England for a better life and ready to assimilate into the deep culture that is English Culture
3) The rest - Everyone who comes to Britain bringing their own beliefs and not at all ready to assimilate.

It is the 3rd group who Nick Griffin and a Large number of people from the UK do NOT believe belong in England. What is so wrong with deporting them? There are other cultures in the world (who actually make up the majority of group 3) who wouldnt be happy with just deporting you from their native lands.. oh no... They would stone you.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
BBBBIIIIIIGGGGGG SURPRISE that all the right-wingers agree with the racists in the BNP.

The BNP has about as much credibility on race issues as it does on scientific issues.

If you wanna look like an idiot then go on, join the British KKK and the Russian mob and deny Climate Change is happening.

Surely racists and criminals are better representatives of your beliefs than democratically elected politicians...right?

Nick Griffin is a "democratically elected politician"

BBIIIGGG SUUPPPRRIISSEEE, another left wing person throwing around the word Racist. Racist was such an offensive word back in the day, It just doesnt have the same ring to it as it used to.

Its because people like you throw it around in the same sentence where you imply that Nick Griffin isnt a democratically elected politician.

I actually feel really bad for all the people who actually DID suffer at the hand of ACTUAL racism when you throw the word around just like every other un-educated, media programmed anti-white lefty and make it more meaningless each time.

SHAME ON YOU!

FAIL!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TaintedJustice
reply to post by superdebz

Yea same .. he is a very clever man tho .. he seems to have people blindly throwing out they will vote for him coz of this ... * blind leading the blind* and no he won't get my vote coz my mum is white british and my dad black so if i vote i get kicked outta the country .. coz im not white ... well done ^^ and op include BNP LEADER NICK GRIFFIN so people know who he is

If you are not an illegal immigrant you will not get "kicked out of the country"

Which one of the BNP's policies states they will deport non whites?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

incorrect use of the term "right wing"- right wing would be for people who want smaller govt- supporters of the BNP and people who believe the harem scarem AGW nutters support big govt.

Not so clever are you?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

incorrect use of the term "right wing"- right wing would be for people who want smaller govt- supporters of the BNP and people who believe the harem scarem AGW nutters support big govt.

Not so clever are you?

Right-wingers only care about what gets them elected.

The GOP claims to be right-wingers (and right-wing voters seemed to agree) and yet they massively grew government.

In fact limited government is ridiculously infeasible... so anyone in power immediately gives up that old talking point the second they're elected.

You need help separating the righties spin from their actions.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viper2097

Nick Griffin is a "democratically elected politician"

BBIIIGGG SUUPPPRRIISSEEE, another left wing person throwing around the word Racist. Racist was such an offensive word back in the day, It just doesnt have the same ring to it as it used to.

Its because people like you throw it around in the same sentence where you imply that Nick Griffin isnt a democratically elected politician.

I actually feel really bad for all the people who actually DID suffer at the hand of ACTUAL racism when you throw the word around just like every other un-educated, media programmed anti-white lefty and make it more meaningless each time.

SHAME ON YOU!

FAIL!

Umm... racists get elected all the time... guess who votes for them...other racists.

I lived in the UK for years and its one of the most openly racist places I've ever been.

Big surprise then that their democracy put a racist in power.

It's also funny how you think it's actually OK to be a racist.

Big surprise then that you support a racist politician.

Oh and btw., I am white and I grew up in the deep south in the US.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by seethelight]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

that's an interesting position you take... I beleive in Climate change, however not in man made climate change, (I have seen no proof that I beleive in) and nor in the solutions spouted by all democraticlay elected politicians (including the BNP, but I do welcome this opposing voice)

We need a real discussion on this issue, define the real causes and find real solutions that people like me can implement on the ground successfully.

Since I have worked for some years implementing EU wide environmental directives in 8 states. I can say for certainty that if the regulations do not produce an additional revenue stream then we work with legal teams to ensure we don't have to do anything about it, failing that we simply ignore the directives.. And it isn't just corporates that behave this way, France hasn't implemented some directives since no business in France will take responsibility for reporting on one particular directive. How disgusting is that! and it is all swept under the carpet..

Should any of the work I have done actually help the environment it would be a coincidence, that is what those politicians mean to me.. how ever I do welcome any voice that contradicts so we are not drawn into a situation of implementing regulations that will have no effect on changing the situation and all they do is give businesses more revenue streams to charge us for. I quit that job since it was a pretty worthless endeavour.

Given my position on climate change and the solutions spouted by those democratically elected persons, does that make me a right wing racist in your view, who should join the KKK?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
For those unaware of NG:
"I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also also once held that the Earth was flat... I have reached the conclusion that the "extermination" tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria." (1998 - Statement outside court)

"So, what are we now doing with the British National Party? Well we tried to simplify its message in some ways and to make it a saleable message. So it's not white supremacy or racial civil war or anything like that, which is what we know in fact is going on, and we're not supremacists, we're white survivalists, even that frightens people. Four apple pie words, freedom, security, identity and democracy." (2001 - Speech to the American Friends of the BNP)

And don't forget:

In 1998 Griffin was convicted of violating section 19 of the Public Order Act 1986, relating to the offence of 'publishing or distributing racially inflammatory written material'...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
reply to post by seethelight

that's an interesting position you take... I beleive in Climate change, however not in man made climate change, (I have seen no proof that I beleive in) and nor in the solutions spouted by all democraticlay elected politicians (including the BNP, but I do welcome this opposing voice)

We need a real discussion on this issue, define the real causes and find real solutions that people like me can implement on the ground successfully.

Since I have worked for some years implementing EU wide environmental directives in 8 states. I can say for certainty that if the regulations do not produce an additional revenue stream then we work with legal teams to ensure we don't have to do anything about it, failing that we simply ignore the directives.. And it isn't just corporates that behave this way, France hasn't implemented some directives since no business in France will take responsibility for reporting on one particular directive. How disgusting is that! and it is all swept under the carpet..

Should any of the work I have done actually help the environment it would be a coincidence, that is what those politicians mean to me.. how ever I do welcome any voice that contradicts so we are not drawn into a situation of implementing regulations that will have no effect on changing the situation and all they do is give businesses more revenue streams to charge us for. I quit that job since it was a pretty worthless endeavour.

Given my position on climate change and the solutions spouted by those democratically elected persons, does that make me a right wing racist in your view, who should join the KKK?

I never said that disagreeing about climate change made you racist... however it does put you in bed with corporate interests, the Russian mob and racists.

Like they say, "judge a man by the company he keeps".

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

THis can apply to politicians of any hue

The GOP claims to be right-wingers (and right-wing voters seemed to agree) and yet they massively grew government.

Anyone who supported the growth in govt when the GOP were in power and calls this right wing, are also "incorrect"- bizzarre why you use this in your defence "MISTER, SOMEONE ELSE WAS USING IT INCORRECTLY AS WELL"

In fact limited government is ridiculously infeasible... so anyone in power immediately gives up that old talking point the second they're elected.

This sentence does not appear to have any flow or structure............. it is not infeasible (Poland has smaller govt than it did under the communists and we can see green shoots in England, where the mayor of Doncaster slashed his own salary, cut the number of councillors and stopped funding things such as GAY PRIDE marches)

No I don't, I stated you used the term "right wing" incorrectly- clearly anyone supporting enlarged government, even if they class themselves as "right wing" are not

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I never said that disagreeing about climate change made you racist... however it does put you in bed with corporate interests, the Russian mob and racists.

You are basically just calling him racist then.

I'm sure there are paedos who support the notion of AGW, are you a paedo, is that who you are in bed with ?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

THis can apply to politicians of any hue

Anyone who supported the growth in govt when the GOP were in power and calls this right wing, are also "incorrect"- bizzarre why you use this in your defence "MISTER, SOMEONE ELSE WAS USING IT INCORRECTLY AS WELL"

This sentence does not appear to have any flow or structure............. it is not infeasible (Poland has smaller govt than it did under the communists and we can see green shoots in England, where the mayor of Doncaster slashed his own salary, cut the number of councillors and stopped funding things such as GAY PRIDE marches)

No I don't, I stated you used the term "right wing" incorrectly- clearly anyone supporting enlarged government, even if they class themselves as "right wing" are not

Ahh.. the truth comes out... now the thread has turned to gay bashing... another big surprise.

And from a Brit.

I was so happy to leave that place...whew.

The point isn't that some politicians are less corrupt due to party affiliation, but that you can't claim that voting for the right will actually mean small government.

Right-wing is a false construct. True conservationism hasn't existed in the west for years and years. That's not mis-defining right-wing, that's using a realistic definition, not just repeating some party-political statement.

And green-shoots in England... hardly. A few bigots saving a few bob on the backs of gay people isn't green-shoots...it's pandering to people like you.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You are basically just calling him racist then.

I'm sure there are paedos who support the notion of AGW, are you a paedo, is that who you are in bed with ?

No more than Nevil Chamberlain was anti-Semitic.

I'm not saying that he's racist but that his fews are simple-minded and wrong... and that's not a surprise considering his views are shared by big business and racists.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by nik1halo

I personally agree with his policies on immigration, and illegal immigrants, but his policies on other areas are pathetic and the history of the party regarding race is frankly disgusting. Yes, they have mollowed out recently, but how much of this is a ploy to draw more support and how much do they actually believe?

And that's the problem.

Most people are aware that it is a ploy by the BNP to win more votes.
The BNP know that people, most decent people anyway, don't like that the BNP are racist.. and wont vote for them because of that....so they try and say that they're not racist and that they're just concerned with immigration..

It's Bulls***....the BNP are racist, it's about all they are.

Thanks for bringing that video here, I couldn't find that one earlier. This is the real Nick Griffin - out to trick people into thinking they aren't v. extreme.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Sounds like you have an underlying problem with British Aboriginals.

That's Okay.

Them indigenous types always have a hard time of it when they try to assert their rights or win electoral seats, especially when they talk about being proud to be aboriginals...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Ahh.. the truth comes out... now the thread has turned to gay bashing... another big surprise.

No gay has been bashed you liar- is that how this forum works? Ok, nice one coming on here and attacking the Jews- YOU JEW HATER!

And from a Brit.

I was so happy to leave that place...whew.

our gain, some other poor nation's loss

The point isn't that some politicians are less corrupt due to party affiliation, but that you can't claim that voting for the right will actually mean small government.

depends who you vote for and what their policies are, doesn't it

Right-wing is a false construct. True conservationism hasn't existed in the west for years and years. That's not mis-defining right-wing, that's using a realistic definition, not just repeating some party-political statement.

There is no such thing as "true conservatism" any more than there is "true socialism"- nothing is "true" outside of a textbook when the reality of human existence kicks in, but there is better and worse, and we can aim for a better society with smaller government- not perfection, anyone seeking utopia, like Hitler and Stalin (both into big govt) are cretins

And green-shoots in England... hardly. A few bigots saving a few bob on the backs of gay people isn't green-shoots...it's pandering to people like you.

You have no idea what you are talking about you ANTI SEMITE

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Real "actually did something" Nazi and Climategate.....

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

No more than Nevil Chamberlain was anti-Semitic.

I'm not saying that he's racist but that his fews are simple-minded and wrong... and that's not a surprise considering his views are shared by big business and racists.

You are implying he is racist, that is exactly what you are doing when you highlight other groups who may or may not be share his views.

Big business does not share his views- go fetch me a random list of big business ok, now for each one check if they have a policy that is pro or anti AGW, can you do that jew hater?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Sounds like you have an underlying problem with British Aboriginals.

That's Okay.

Them indigenous types always have a hard time of it when they try to assert their rights or win electoral seats, especially when they talk about being proud to be aboriginals...

I agree, NG does represent the racist backwards views of many of the Brits very well.

That's why he's been elected.

After all, you guys seem to forget how your asses were handed to you by the Indians, and The Americans, etc. etc.

Hell, you can't even keep the dirty foreigners out of Britain.

But you are allowed one anti-Semitic, racist, gay hating, black hating, manipulative, disingenuous bastard to represent your backwards thinking views.

So yeah, hate jews, hate darkies, and hate Britain, just like your hero. But don't expect the rest of us to sieg heil to your own personal Hitler.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join