It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Griffin covers Climate gate and denounces NWO Scam

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

I like him.

He's turning into quite the statesman.

When he was younger he was a bit too idealistic.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Viper2097

The BNP can be defined as fascist because they don't discriminate on a particular foreign race, it's everyone who isn't indigenous from their "perspective". But in the UK a lot of people have parents or grandparents who travelled from abroad. And since the UK is an island country, everyone has ancestors who travelled here - and so nobody is really indigenous. Why does the BNP draw a line in the sand at a specific point in time and expect everyone else to agree on it!

The Vikings invaded parts of northern England many times in the 9th century. Don't you see how illogical it is to discrimate against someone on the basis they came from abroad, or they are slightly darker than the majority?

The other example you have given on voluntary repatriation can also be seen as discriminatory as well. Why should any British govt. ever need to resort to such measures anyway? Imagine the pressure of being forced out of your own home, with halfwits thugs & racist people saying you should take the money and leave. Where could this lead to - hatred breeds hatred, and we don't need to see any European countries again with fascist leaders who could then use the hatred they have bred to justify atrocities - which our soldiers have fought hard to prevent from ever happening again.

If you want to discuss climate change scepticism, then you need someone with credibility, otherwise someone like Nick Griffin is only harming climate change scepticism - in the same way that flat-out denial and the misuse of science is currently causing harm on forums.

Calling themselves a sceptic, and using non-scientific methods & ad-hominem attacks as an attempt to prove their point is rife on ATS. It's ridiculous that anyone who claims to be a climate change sceptic who then claims that an AGW scientist is mis-using science, whilst attempting to use anti-science to prove that point.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by john124]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Parallex
He's a bit extreme but he would be tougher on imigration and extremists living in our country who are of no use to us but counting towards our population. Our country is only a little island we can't take onboard Turks,Pakistani's,Indians,Polish,Kirdie's and others. Our roads would be chocker block.

I am sure Pakistan and its citizens would frown upon other nations flooding into their country.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

I like him.

When I gre up thru the 70's it was MODS, ROCKERS, SKINHEADS. I think a lot of people did things in their younger days that is a bit dubious in todays world.

We cant keep on referring to history tho as an indicator of the future. I think too many people wont admit that immigration is outta control in the UK.

And why do they skip every country on the way to the UK? Asylum seekers would be happy to be anywhere I am sure... but why the UK. It is easy to "rape" the system

Still I wish more people would see this and ignore any pre programming about griffin on this one issue

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

You mean the same Nick Griffin who said to kick out all foreigners, and later on question time says he doesn't mind some of them staying. What a numpty!

He has no idea about the history of Britain, and makes silly claims that certain people are indigenous to Britain. The white man who is born in Britain whose grandparents are eastern european are indigenous according to Griffin's original claims, yet the Pakistani who is born in Britain whose parents are from Pakistan is not! Actually neither is indigenous, but his definition of indigenous changes every time he backs down further. The man is a halfwit clown! And the fact that he takes conspiracies off the web and propagates them without any evidence to back them up does not give him credibility either.

We cant keep on referring to history tho as an indicator of the future.

History often repeats itself, so it's a good sign of what is to come.

I think too many people wont admit that immigration is outta control in the UK.

The answer is not to elect a group of people whose aims are to spread hatred.

Still I wish more people would see this and ignore any pre programming about griffin on this one issue

Listen to his speeches from way back, and see how he cowardly backs down over his more extreme policies. It's an embarrassment for the BNP to even have any seats in the European Parliamentary Council.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Ok nick griffin kick out the environmental scientists and engineers required to fix the climate change because most of them certainly arent indigenous to the UK

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
Ok nick griffin kick out the environmental scientists and engineers required to fix the climate change because most of them certainly arent indigenous to the UK

Who's indigenous to the UK?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by komp_uk

You mean the same Nick Griffin who said to kick out all foreigners, and later on question time says he doesn't mind some of them staying. What a numpty!

He has no idea about the history of Britain, and makes silly claims that certain people are indigenous to Britain. The white man who is born in Britain whose grandparents are eastern european are indigenous according to Griffin's original claims, yet the Pakistani who is born in Britain whose parents are from Pakistan is not! Actually neither is indigenous, but his definition of indigenous changes every time he backs down further. The man is a halfwit clown! And the fact that he takes conspiracies off the web and propagates them without any evidence to back them up does not give him credibility either.

We cant keep on referring to history tho as an indicator of the future.

History often repeats itself, so it's a good sign of what is to come.

I think too many people wont admit that immigration is outta control in the UK.

The answer is not to elect a group of people whose aims are to spread hatred.

Listen to his speeches from way back, and see how he cowardly backs down over his more extreme policies. It's an embarrassment for the BNP to even have any seats in the European Parliamentary Council.

I dont listen to what Mainstream Portrays something as. I make my own mind up and can only go on information someone provides. When I look at BNP immigration policy all I see is this

The BNP’s policy is to:

- Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;

- Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British;

- Review all recent grants of residence or citizenship to ensure they are still appropriate;

- Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;

- Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases;

- Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain.

bnp.org.uk...

I see no reason to make my mind up based on another's opinion.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Climategate' scientists receive death threats

Two of the scientists involved in "Climategate" – the e-mail hacking incident at the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia, UK – have received death threats since the contents of their private e-mails were leaked to the world. No further information can be revealed about these particular e-mails at present because they are currently under investigation with the FBI in the United States.

Many other CRU scientists and their colleagues have received torrents of abusive and threatening e-mails since the leaks first began in mid-November 2009. Tom Wigley, previous Director of CRU and now at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR), Boulder, US, has been horrified by the e-mails he and other colleagues have received. "They are truly stomach-turning and show what sort of venomous monsters we are up against," he told environmentalresearchweb.

The scandal, dubbed "Climategate", broke on 19 November this year when hundreds of messages between scientists from CRU and their colleagues around the world were posted onto websites. Since then, segments of the messages have been used by climate-change sceptics to undermine the scientific case for climate change being caused by humanity’s greenhouse-gas emissions.

In the UK a police investigation is underway to uncover how the material was hacked or leaked. Meanwhile, the University of East Anglia has ordered an independent review into the allegations against CRU and Phil Jones has temporarily stepped down as director of CRU, until the investigations are completed.

Many of the accusations being made by climate-change sceptics are based on fragments and selected phrases from e-mails sent by eminent climate scientists, dating back to 1996. The scientists involved are confident that they can counter all of the claims against them. “None of it affects the science one iota,” said Wigley. “Accusations of data distortion or faking are baseless. I can rebut and explain all of the apparently incriminating e-mails that I have looked at, but it is going to be very time consuming to do so.”

In particular Wigley vigorously denies that any data was ever destroyed. “We did not destroy any primary records,” he said. “All these data came from National Meteorological Services, and the originals are still there for anyone to access. Indeed other groups such as GISS and NOAA have independently accessed these data and independently reproduced our results.”

Climate scientists not caught up in the scandal agree that the independent investigation is necessary, but don’t believe that the CRU science will be discredited or any misdoings uncovered. “CRU is just one of many climate-research institutes that provide the underlying scientific basis for climate policy at national and international levels,” said Dave Reay, a climate scientist at the University of Edinburgh, UK. “The conspiracy theorists may be having a field day, but if they really knew academia they would also know that every published paper and data set is continually put through the wringer by other independent research groups. The information that makes it into the IPCC reports is some of the most rigorously tested and debated in any area of science.”

And some scientists express little surprise at the tactics being used to try and undermine the science. “We have always had a very vocal minority of people who have long since decided to ignore the science and the data and take a deliberately and completely contrarian view, and who have always and constantly accused (all) climate scientists of falsehood and being in it for the money,” said Andy Ridgwell, a climate scientist at the University of Bristol. “They have been playing Chicken Little and claiming the sky is falling in on climate science for a decade. There is nothing left that is new or different that they can (falsely) claim or accuse us of.”

Nonetheless there are now concerns that the e-mail leaks could derail some of the objectives due to be set at the UN climate summit in Copenhagen, Denmark, next week. On Friday 4 December Saudi Arabia's lead climate negotiator, Mohammad Al-Sabban, told BBC news that the hacked e-mails suggest climate change does not have a human cause, and that he thought it could have a huge impact on agreeing limitations of greenhouse gases at the summit. Meanwhile, Rajendra Pachauri, head of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), was reported by the BBC as saying that the claims were serious and needed to be investigated.

For now the scientists involved in the scandal are anxious to get back to doing their research. “We must continue to do the science,” said Wigley. “As time goes by the evidence mounts – it is already overwhelming – and we must continue to report this through normal channels in peer-reviewed scientific journals. We must continue to strive to understand the complexities of the climate system better and to improve climate models so that we better know how to respond to future climate changes.”

But Wigley fears that time may be running out. “As time goes by, however, we are approaching the point where any actions we might take will be inadequate to protect humanity and the planet from dangerous climate change,” he said. “Those people – the hackers, the sceptics, the luddite bloggers – who are hindering and slowing down the process of response will, I hope, eventually be held accountable. They already have much to answer for.”

See what happens when folks peddle hatred under the guise of scepticism, and use anti-science rather than science to promote scepticism. Real sceptics of global warming are harmed by meaningless drivel spouted by halfwits (both on ATS & by people like Griffin), when they cannot prove their claims.

For those who aren't convinced by the science of man-made global warming, why don't you all instead promote healthy & scientific scepticism, rather than hatred?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;

Who exactly are these 2 million people? The BNP cannot make its mind up about the definition of indigeneous, so what is it's defintion of "illegal"?

Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently

I'm white, I'm British, although not 100% English, but I'm sure there's plenty of intelligent people of my descent who will gladly pay for Mr. Griffin & the rest of his party to go and live somewhere else permanently.

I see no reason to make my mind up based on another's opinion.

I didn't ask you to. I recommended that you watch the videos of his speeches, if you hadn't already - as this gives a more complete picture of the man.

You should see what he really thinks, and how recently now he has the publicity, that he squirms whenever his past comments are brought up because he knows if he tells the world his true feelings when everyone is watching - that he will be finished. Instead he'll spout nonsense at the EU because his actual policies are lacking.

My opinion is that I doubt the policies on his website are a complete representative of his own ideals. Although the stated policies give an indication of where we would be going if he was in charge - which doesn't seem like the answer to me. I'm not sure the mainstream parties have the answer either on immigration yet, but I'm not going to cut my hand off to fix a sore thumb.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Excellent thread, thankyou for giving us the opportunity to view this video. This group in the UK BNP are gaining momentum and I believe we are seeing something unfold here which is bigger than all of us. Many thanks

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Excellent thread, thankyou for giving us the opportunity to view this video. This group in the UK BNP are gaining momentum and I believe we are seeing something unfold here which is bigger than all of us. Many thanks

Actually the BNP will now have soon allow non-whites into their group, so the momentum after their 2 parliamentary council seats is fading.

We cannot be complacent either and allow them to gain any momentum again, by winning any more seats next time round.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by john124]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I'm probably going to regret getting into yet another debate about the legitimacy of the BNP, but here goes:

- Nick Griffin is neither racist nor fascist. He believes in ethnic identity and the right of each ethnic group to retain sovereignty over their homeland. He wishes this for all ethnic groups equally. He does not wish harm upon anyone, white or otherwise. All he wants is for Britain to remain predominantly the homeland of indigenous Britons.

- The BNP do NOT intend to repatriate anyone 'non-white'. Their policy of voluntary repatriation is actually part of the Labour government's current policy - they just don't use it. Furthermore, it is a method used all over the world, by Japan, India, Malaysia, Denmark, Ireland. No-one calls those countries racist.

- The BNP were the first UK party to fully oppose the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, whilst the other 'non-racist' parties were busy lending their support to the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of innocent people. So much for 'evil' Nick Griffin and has party of violent thugs. If he was a true racist in the vein of Hitler he'd have welcomed this massacre.

That Nick Griffin questions Climate Change and stands opposed to the New World Order is quite natural. This is a man who does not buy into lies and propaganda without questioning them - that's what gives him the conviction to be the most hated man in Britain. Many of you may think he is a fascist, but actually he's simply an ultra-conservative, and like all genuine conservatives merely wishes to preserve both freedom and tradition. Freedom and tradition are precisely the two things which the NWO seeks to terminate. In short, the BNP are THE anti-NWO party in Britain. Multiculturalism and the eradication of indigenous cultures are part of the NWO's agenda and if you can't see that you're blinded by left-wing propaganda.

Remember - Nick Griffin's views on race, culture and nation were once not only acceptable but guaranteed among society, thinkers and politicians. Has the world improved since multiculturalism, Marxism and political correctness? I know mine hasn't.

[edit on 7/12/2009 by Cythraul]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

But you surely realise that the man is a racist.

If the BNP ever attained power their vision of the future would not be much different than what we are currently presented with.

They are overt racists,TPTB keep their racism hidden (just).

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by )131(
But you surely realise that the man is a racist.

How do YOU define 'racism'?

Originally posted by )131(
They are overt racists,TPTB keep their racism hidden (just).

Are you kidding? TPTB feel incredibly threatened by the BNP because they are the ONLY significant anti-Establishment/NWO force around. TPTB jump on every single vague opportunity to make the BNP appear overtly racist. I'm genuinely interested to know why you think TPTB would be protecting the BNP from scrutiny, and if you read the same news reports I do. Do you think the BNP are part of the NWO plan or something?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

He does not wish harm upon anyone, white or otherwise. All he wants is for Britain to remain predominantly the homeland of indigenous Britons.

I think this video showing us his actual views about different cultures are quite obvious, and they are fascist.

This is the real Griffin that he's too cowardly to show the world now.

Can you define indigenous in terms of the BNP policies and their use of the word indigenous. Who is exactly indigenous in England, because most people aren't 100% English in England. In fact nobody is really indigenous here, we all have middle eastern genes. If someone is say 1/4 French, does that quality them for voluntary repatriation? It would be interesting to see Griffin's ancestry, as nothing he says makes any sense when he speaks of indigenous people.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

I like him.

That is of course your perogative . I'm not really referring to his ideals as much as to his credibility.

Many people see Griffin as a fascist. The majority of people in the UK are against fascism and so will reject pretty much anything that Griffin says, which is a shame really, as it's one of the few sensible things I've heard him say.

I personally agree with his policies on immigration, and illegal immigrants, but his policies on other areas are pathetic and the history of the party regarding race is frankly disgusting. Yes, they have mellowed out recently, but how much of this is a ploy to draw more support and how much do they actually believe?

I have worked in local authority and I can personally attest for the fact that BNP representatives rarely, if ever turn up to council meetings, unless the subject of race or immigration is on the agenda. How can any serious party only be interested in one faction of government?

[edit on 7-12-2009 by nik1halo]

[edit for spellnig]

[edit on 7-12-2009 by nik1halo]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Are you kidding? TPTB feel incredibly threatened by the BNP because they are the ONLY significant anti-Establishment/NWO force around.

If Labour felt so threatened by the BNP, why didn't they campaign more in the areas where the BNP won seats? If anything, the govt. here has done little to prevent the BNP from gaining a little momentum, but now they've lost this momentum because they have to allow non-whites to join.

TPTB jump on every single vague opportunity to make the BNP appear overtly racist.

The BNP members do this themselves by saying really stupid & fascist comments of their own. There's no conspiracy in this: the BNP are fascist.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo

I personally agree with his policies on immigration, and illegal immigrants, but his policies on other areas are pathetic and the history of the party regarding race is frankly disgusting. Yes, they have mollowed out recently, but how much of this is a ploy to draw more support and how much do they actually believe?

And that's the problem.

Most people are aware that it is a ploy by the BNP to win more votes.
The BNP know that people, most decent people anyway, don't like that the BNP are racist.. and wont vote for them because of that....so they try and say that they're not racist and that they're just concerned with immigration..

It's Bulls***....the BNP are racist, it's about all they are.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by nik1halo

I personally agree with his policies on immigration, and illegal immigrants, but his policies on other areas are pathetic and the history of the party regarding race is frankly disgusting. Yes, they have mollowed out recently, but how much of this is a ploy to draw more support and how much do they actually believe?

And that's the problem.

Most people are aware that it is a ploy by the BNP to win more votes.
The BNP know that people, most decent people anyway, don't like that the BNP are racist.. and wont vote for them because of that....so they try and say that they're not racist and that they're just concerned with immigration..

It's Bulls***....the BNP are racist, it's about all they are.

This is what TPTB want, they want you to be distracted and it is working I see.

Can we just keep the thread to its original meaning please. I think most people who know the name Nick Griffin will have an opinion already.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join