It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Griffin covers Climate gate and denounces NWO Scam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I just love it, here we are on ATS the anti political mind control machine, and all that most of you can come out with is the tired ols slogans and rhetoric of the of the tired old politicians.

Labour have admitted that the reason they admitted people from around the World was 2 fold - one to call the opposition "racists" if they opposed, and second to buy votes with the tax payers money.

Remember that the govt have no money - the only money they have have comes from taxing the workers - so therefore, the more non workers they allow in, the more the rest of us need to be taxed.

So when people arel osing their jobs and struggling to put food on the table for their own children (since 90% of them will be entitled to no benefits), how does it feel to know that down the street is an immigrant family who have never worked, wil never work, and have no intention of working who are being kept at the taxpayers expense in a £1.2 million home, with benefits of over £3000 per week?

Where is the justice in this?

Does it become "racism" to point out the iniquity in this?

The idiotic morons in the left who promote thiskind of unfairness are not only using the taxpayer to keep them in power and line their own pockets, they have a deeper, darker agenda at hand.

1) Consider ow Thatcher destroyed the unions - this was the only way for the common man to say "no" to the govt.
2) Destroy the idea of a collective society - "the British" etc, and replace it with a fractured society of "the gay communitiy, the muslim community, the jewish community, the christian community, etc, etc, etc" - and what do you get?

A broken society where no-one is together, everyone depends on "minority" groups, and the societ can be dismantled under the claims of "racism"

Everyone has a voice, a culture, and a set of beliefs that are tolerated, except for those of the majority.

This is paving the way for a communist Superstate, where people are numbers, and numbers mean nothing - you will do as you are told to keep the "elected (or as in Europe the unelected)" in power - they will keep you in poverty "for your own good" and you will have absolutely no say in it whatsoever - since the WHO, the Environmetal govt, and anything else they can think of will have power over you - this is the end - fight it now, and throw caution of being called names like "racist" to the wind, since these are the powers of oppression that your politicians use.

Make no mistake, after Copenhagen we may just wake up in something worse than Communist Russia at its worst.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by superdebz
jesus christ.
do you even know what he wants?
hes a #in idiot who wants everyone whos not white-english out the the country.
hes an idiot who doesnt know anything about anything, and just because he denounces climate change doesnt know its not real.
nick griffin is a complete mouron.
i wouldnt even call him a reliable source tbh.

Well, that's clever. Completely ignore the message he is saying
and just attack the messenger.

----------------------------------------------
Give it up. The party is over. We have all read the emails.
It's a HOAX. You should all be thrown in prison for collusion.

course im gonna attack the messenger.
hes a tyranical douchebag.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

jesus christ.
hes an idiot who doesnt know anything about anything, and just because he denounces climate change doesnt know its not real.

" He's a tyranical douchebag"
It must have taken years of research and study of this man to come to such a conclusion. Please feel free to post links to your extensive research on here.
Or are you just taking the stance that the other parties have programmed you to with their media propaganda ?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukmadmax

jesus christ.

It must have taken years of research and study of this man to come to such a conclusion. Please feel free to post links to your extensive research on here.
Or are you just taking the stance that the other parties have programmed you to with their media propaganda ?

no its just taken me 2 minutes of common sence.
dont act to smug and speak down to me. just cause your on the internet, doesnt mean your the smartest person to ever live.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukmadmax

jesus christ.

no its just taken me 2 minutes of common sence.
dont act to smug and speak down to me. just cause your on the internet, doesnt mean your the smartest person to ever live.

I do apologise.
It's just that reading your posts gives me that impression.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ukmadmax

They always resort to name calling when they can't debate the
truth. I think this global warming hoax is almost over.
Momentum is on our side.
Thank God for that hacker giving us the truth.
The "tricks" will not work anymore.
-----------------------------------------------------
The question i have now is: Who was the guy who originally thought
all this garbage up? I know it wasn't Al Gore. He was just the
messenger. We will find out eventually.
My guess is that it was a politician.
He was probably eating lunch one day and read some report
about a possibility of global warming taking place.
Hmmmm....................how could we use this to spread fear
and establish control over entire nations?

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Eurisko2012]

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Im sorry but for me this is when ATS and "some" of its members become a joke. I cannot believe people are praising this horrible excuse of a human being talk about being hyocritical. This BNP leader has more in common with the KKK than any rational thinker, please for god sake think before you speak. I don't buy in to a lot of the climate change movement but to start giving Nick Griffen praise and limelite well...It actually scares me that people are voting for such a man, he wants every non-white out of the UK.....

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
He won my vote a while back but this reaffirmed my belief in him.
BNP might get a breakthrough in parliament in the next general election.
It would then influence the police allowing the police to be members depending on how many seats..

if it is a breakthrough most likely 1-4 seats as the leftist media always slander him.

Great choice of words aswell i wish the hall was full when he did this. So the other right wing parties can see it.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TaintedJustice

You do know that he wants immigrants that don't contribute out right?
aswell as better rights for white british as we feel second class by this current system of government.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Do you even know any policies of the BNP, if you did then you sir are a racist fascist. I can excuse ignorance in voting the BNP by not knowing what they stand for but if you know what they want to do with our country then you bring shame to everything we stand for. If you are going to protest vote, vote someone like UKIP or Libertarian Party, not the National Front in disguise ...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Awesome find my friend. This guy can put into words exactly what I wanted to say. This is really good stuff.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
nick griffin is not a racist.. he wishes to shut down the imigration boarders.. that is all.. i support the BNP.. and i know hunderds that do, ffs, hes a realist that is all.. If he stood for election as prime minister and he showed that he was up to the job im sure he would have a very very good chance. Alot better than you think, i support his views, but i dont think he would do a very good job of running the country. Prepare for the worst because the BNP is very much on the rise

bible says something about the anti christ becoming a world leader.
could this be percieved as some as nick griffin being elected prime mister? lol
think about that.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
And if you want to call nick griffin racist you can call the million who voted them in the european election racist.

and may i ad the muslims in bradford are doing are march to support the taliban.

THAT IS WHY I VOTE BNP....

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by TaintedJustice

You do know that he wants immigrants that don't contribute out right?
aswell as better rights for white british as we feel second class by this current system of government.

well said my freind

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Nick Griffin IMO is a complete bigot and is totally scary and I hope he never wins a high office, but he's right here.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I find it ritualistic in nature that the Copenhagen gathering begins on the aniversary of Pearl Harbor, Dec. 7, 1941.

It was the day of infamy that most remember from knowing their history and as such it is odd that the beginning of the global government would pin its beginning on such an auspicious date. It is done as if to undermine the fight for freedom vs the fight for the creation of a communist global authority. From what I have read once you agree to enter into the treaty there is no way to get out and more importantly it is a type of communist organization with no nations voting to authorize anything.

These criminal international despots want complete control over us and want no one or any electorial system of votes to impeade that control. It is for this reason alone that it alarms me that Obama has requested of the DOD to build a million man army to be used against Americans during the coming created financial collapse and social crisis. It further alarms me that the Obama regime would agree to send 30K soldiers to Afgahnistan while covertly attempting to disguise the return of 200K soldiers from European, Asian and other countries around the planet as part of building that million man army.

Time will tell but at present I feel that the noose of time is slowly constricting around the neck of America. One could hope that logic and openmindness exists at the Copenhagen gathering but all evidence points to a contrived global warming claim in order to buy time for the these international criminals to penetrate and corrupt many of the infastructure organizational people stuctures that help support a move from democractic rule to a fascist dictatorship.

We should observe with care what transpires next in regard to climate gate because it will signal much about what might lie beyond Copenhagen's gathering over a hoax of planetary proportions.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Griffin was chosen by the EU as one of their Copenhagen representatives. I'll just say that again for the hard of thinking, they chose him to represent the EU. So those who think Griffin is just latching on to talking points to make himself look more popular are sadly mistaken. He is a democratically elected representative, and his views on climate change are as valid as anyone elses.

Climate change denier Nick Griffin to represent EU at Copenhagen

BNP leader who believes climate change activists are 'cranks' will be member of European parliament's delegation

Nick Griffin, the leader of the British National party, is to represent the European parliament at the UN climate change conference in Copenhagen, which opens next week.

Last night politicians and scientists reacted furiously to news that the far-right politician and climate change denier should be attending the summit on behalf of the EU.

Griffin, who was elected to the European parliament in June, confirmed last night that he would attend as the representative of the parliament's environmental committee. World leaders, including Barack Obama and Gordon Brown, are hoping to forge a new global agreement to curtail greenhouse gas emissions.

link

[edit on 5-12-2009 by fumanchu]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Australia now has a strong Opposition party working their butts off to reverse this cap and trade scheme and now the U.K have Nick Griffin. Hope America and other countries in Europe find their representatives and it's enough to bury this heap of garbage called man made global warming.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
As much as it may seem good. It really is not. Don't you understand that With Griffin representing this idea it makes everyone associated with it seem bad? Nick Griffin went on question time, in the UK, and was completely mocked by virtually everyone. He is not a credible source to people and changes his views sharply. As much as he may be right with this, he makes it seem like a bad theory since other 'mad' theories have been related with him.

Griffin is a racist and is viewed badly. This theory will too now.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OMFGitsJack

Although I'm not from the U.K, I've been reading the threads about Nick Griffin when they come up. I get the impression that those who don't like him will still not like him no matter what he says. I think though he'll catch those who are sitting on the fence about him and the BNP. And from what I"ve been hearing, there are a LOT of undecideds. This may well reel them in.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join