It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Griffin covers Climate gate and denounces NWO Scam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Anybody who is not part of the current establishment or the NWO is a million times better than these SOBs that are taking away our liberty and our countries under these massive lies and cover ups! So go Nick Griffin!!!

Also S&F!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Good speach, but lets not forget Nick Griffins a raving lunatic, be careful not to be associated with him.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Beautiful, If this ever makes mainstream news, to actually open people's eyes (which it wont) that would be something.

This guy better keep speaking, I hope nothing "happens" to him.

EDIT: Not his racist policies, but the exposure of the climate scam.
I would not want this guy in office, but would like for people to know about the climate scam.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by BlubberyConspiracy]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlubberyConspiracy
Beautiful, If this ever makes mainstream news, to actually open people's eyes (which it wont) that would be something.

This guy better keep speaking, I hope nothing "happens" to him.

EDIT: Not his racist policies, but the exposure of the climate scam.
I would not want this guy in office, but would like for people to know about the climate scam.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by BlubberyConspiracy]

Yes I too woould love to see this on the TV, are we dreaming?

Thanks for the S&F's everyone.

Most people know what he (NG) is portrayed as in the Mainstream but we cannot let it distract us from what this video means and how his words are important on the Climate Gate issue. He is in the heart of the EU shinanigans and will always be raising issues and trying to let everyone know if there is something fishy going on. The racist attacks against him just deflect us from some of his valid points.

He is not afraid to shout loudly about issues that some people do not like to tackle thru fear of backlash/hatred and denial.

I hope this whole ClimateGate mess gets sorted soon anyway as the kids in school are being brainwashed into some type of cult i swear.. I mean this TV advert is on every channel during the ads... cheeck the video - the ending WTF!!!

I am all for polution reduction somehow but this way does not seem a good way at the moment.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Good God don't let the MOB rule take over your ability for rational independent thought. I mean it's a nice bandwagon but be careful you don't get crushed under the wheels.

Why don't you people go here and get the facts, good, bad and ugly and make an informed decision.
NEVER take the word of one individual on anything
(unless someone says they're keeping your money lol).

For important decisions (such as those that could conceivable make or break life on earth) you must take a consensus from all the experts in the field...Agreed?

www.climatechangefacts.info...

The truth shall set you free... unless it is bad news and you just don't heed the warning... then not the truth, but YOUR ACTION OR INACTION in the face of it, might kill off the earth.. and eliminate any hope for your great grandkids future here as we know it today.

Interesting (and I think reactionary and irresponsible) that you are willing to take that chance.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I think it now can be 100% interpreted that the world religion referred to in the bible is environmentalism (climate change). What other religion could it be that would make people kill, deprive of prosperity, and create inequity amongst populations to control natural resources? Now to figure out what the mark of the beast is...maybe the money scheme used to support this power structure.

I think the guy in this video does a great job of mixing in prophetic scripture with the reality of the situation.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

The planet Earth is following its own geological clock.
Buying carbon credits or changing the economy will not delay
the next ice age.
This has never been about global warming.
It has always been about fear and control.
Stop spreading fear. You are upsetting our children who
don't know any better.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I think he may be an ATS Member or visitor at least, he seems to have partially Quoted you.

Well done.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by komp_uk
Nick Griffin does not hold back in his attack of the Global Climate Change. Great choice of words. Who else will stand up and say the same in the Copenhagen Meeting?

I wanna have that man's baby!!! LMAO!!!!

What an excellent speech!!! Bravo... BRAVO!!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself!!!

What I wonder is... did they allow that man to speak so as to say, "you had a voice (singular???) now give us your freedom and your souls????"

Charles Marcello

[edit on 5-12-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Great video.

Did you see the dog drowning at the end?
Shame on them using children to sell this HOAX!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

What pure nonsense! We aren't taking his statement as truth, WE ALREADY AGREE by looking at the data that there is NO WAY IN HELL Global warming is man caused... NO WAY IN HELL! And the truth is, anyone who says different is either a LIAR OR AN IDIOT! PERIOD! And that is exactly what we need to start calling these MCGW nutjobs!!!

Have a nice day!

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 5-12-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
S & F

Great find and i have to agree with the outspoken Mr Griffin, within this statement this guy has hit the nail on the head in regards to Copenhagen and the NWO. Its about time a politician has the balls to stand up and say what every other person is thinking.

Although i don't totally agree with every ideology Mr Griffen states within his party I gotta say "hats off" for this statement, job well done now lets hope other politicians within the EU constitution follow his lead and stop this global warming farce.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If I was one of those Man Made Climate Change agree'ers I would be happy to find out that the world will not be melting within a few years, in fact I would be rejoicing. So why are they all still desperate to have this climate doom scenario? Are they nutter's? They belong on some conspiracy site surely!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
All Copenhagen is: is a platform for the world governments to piece together an agreement to put in place a World Government.

Google "new world order" if you don't believe me.

I listen to a radio broadcaster in Australia named Brian Wilshire on radio station www.2gb.com who discusses things of this nature every week night.

The population is being fed the greatest hoax of all time with climate change, Al Gore should give back his Oscar and his Nobel peace prize.

FRAUD!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
S+F

It was a great speech.

But I think it says a lot when the only 'politician' who would openly stand up and say such a thing is the leader of a far-right, fascist, racist political party.

Nobody will take what he said seriously because of that.

Its a shame that his ignorance about other issues will take away from his open mindedness about this issue.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Has anyone even considered that the 'leaked' emails were a plant by the big corps?

To say that we humans don't have any effect on our world is ludicris in the extreme.

To the non-believers, want a clear picture of climate change in china? Check out the Yangtze River.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by superdebz
jesus christ.
do you even know what he wants?
hes a #in idiot who wants everyone whos not white-english out the the country.
hes an idiot who doesnt know anything about anything, and just because he denounces climate change doesnt know its not real.
nick griffin is a complete mouron.
i wouldnt even call him a reliable source tbh.

Well, that's clever. Completely ignore the message he is saying
and just attack the messenger.

----------------------------------------------
Give it up. The party is over. We have all read the emails.
It's a HOAX. You should all be thrown in prison for collusion.

He is talking absolute crack - please provide me with a link to the published scientific evidence which disproves AGW - just one recent, accepted and valid published paper from a respected scientist - since he claimed thousands of scientists think otherwise lets see thsi evidence ? Or is it all just hubris.....

No - in fact there is none - the only scientists who have come out against global warming were taken entirely out of context and sued - or - were paid stooges of the oil corporations.

\you look like a freaken whack job when you support the conspiracy theory peddled by the corporations.

Who stands to gain the most by continuing to use fossil fuels ? Who has the most invested in it ? Who will lose their armies, their global power control, their power over the poor nations if global warming is true - GOVERNMENTS AND CORPORATIONS YOU FOOLS.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Good God don't let the MOB rule take over your ability for rational independent thought. I mean it's a nice bandwagon but be careful you don't get crushed under the wheels.

Why don't you people go here and get the facts, good, bad and ugly and make an informed decision.
NEVER take the word of one individual on anything
(unless someone says they're keeping your money lol).

For important decisions (such as those that could conceivable make or break life on earth) you must take a consensus from all the experts in the field...Agreed?

The truth shall set you free... unless it is bad news and you just don't heed the warning... then not the truth, but YOUR ACTION OR INACTION in the face of it, might kill off the earth.. and eliminate any hope for your great grandkids future here as we know it today.

Interesting (and I think reactionary and irresponsible) that you are willing to take that chance.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

That site is simply full of it.

Why dont you realise that there is significantly more information out there which is bullcrap which undermines AGW than there is supporting it.

Sheesh

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

That is the funniest post, rusethorcain.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Most people have only been getting their information from the gospel of CO2 doomsday cult.

Make up your own minds people!...then he directs us to the top propoganda site out there for the Church of Climatology.

Nick Griffin is definitely not my first choice for speaking out. He's too right-wing for my tastes. I wouldn't associate with him...but it was a good little speech.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Gamma MO]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdebz
jesus christ.
do you even know what he wants?
hes a #in idiot who wants everyone whos not white-english out the the country.
hes an idiot who doesnt know anything about anything, and just because he denounces climate change doesnt know its not real.
nick griffin is a complete mouron.
i wouldnt even call him a reliable source tbh.

Ha ha ha
Nick Griffin is a complete " mouron " .
What would that be then ?
Surely you should be able to spell moron ?
Don't you have to sign for your credit card ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join