It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Griffin covers Climate gate and denounces NWO Scam

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

The only people he would suggest leave would be illegal immigrants and those of immigrant background who'd rather not adopt British values.

What are and aren't British values? It's funny how Griffin will define these and add whatever he wishes in later.

And no, the BNP would not discriminate on the grounds of 'race', only ancestry. And even then, the only discrimination would be in terms of who belongs to the indigenous ethnic group.

So who is indigenous - what about if you're 1/4 asian & 75 English?
Do British people need to be over 90% English/Scots/welsh/Irish or does 75% cover it? The BNP have not defined this, and nobody really can! Unless they specify it on the basis of skin colour, but then half-black people can be more white or more black depending on their genes. What is Griffin going to do - dream up a colour system to determine who is too brown or black?

No-one would dare tell Native Americans they can't decide who is one of them and who is not. No-one would call them racist

That's the same BS that Griffin speaks. You would happen to be a close associate of him would you? It doesn't solve how Griffin can determine who is indigenous to Britain.

. And no non-indigenous person in Britain who is willing to adopt Britain's values would be treated any differently in terms of law or decency.

Do those values include burning golliwog dolls?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Why not try telling these folks climate change is not happening?

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Nick griffin for PM! i hope something big happens at copenhagen, something needs to happen

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Or maybe like me, they don't want a fascist to gain too many seats.

If you understood the meaning of the word fascism, you'd realise that Labour fit the bill far more closely than the BNP do. Your posts are full of suppositions and slander. No-one's going to deny that there are racists among the BNP and its supporters (like there are racists among Labour and the Muslim communities), but for you to tar a millions voters with the same brush is ignorant and unjust to the extreme. And the BNP's actual policies are not racist. You're the classic type of 'liberal' who'd rather defame the BNP than attempt to understand why people are turning to them. As far as you're concerned, nothing more need be said than "they're racist". People are more complex than to be summed up by one terrifying word.

As for your repeated mention of 'there's no-one indigenous'... why would it be necessary to ascertain who is and isn't? Almost everybody knows what their ethnic background is instinctively, and a few foreign ancestors is not going to undo the overwhelming number of English, Welsh, Scots or Irish ones. Culture and ethnicity are intertwined (it's human nature) so to reinstate British culture as dominant and by closing the borders, Britain will subsequently remain predominantly British. This talk of deporting non-whites is nonsense - just another of the lies used to deter people from the only anti-Establishment/Globalist/Marxist/Totalitarian political party.

It's offensive to both ask what British culture is and what an indigenous Briton is. I've gone through that in detail various times before. I realise now that to even answer these questions gives credence to an essentially offensive accusation which only ever seems to be reserved for Europeans and the British groups.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Scientist’s Himalayan mission provides unwelcome proof: glaciers are dying
www.timesonline.co.uk...

This is from the UK Times Online and I think is pretty damning evidence in support of man made global warming. Check it out unless you have already made up your mind it isn't happening or even caused by man...then I can't help you.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
Scientist’s Himalayan mission provides unwelcome proof: glaciers are dying
www.timesonline.co.uk...

This is from the UK Times Online and I think is pretty damning evidence in support of man made global warming. Check it out unless you have already made up your mind it isn't happening or even caused by man...then I can't help you.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

I don't see anywhere in the article "proof" Of man-made global warming.. Theres proof that a glacier is melting. I don't think anyone denies that glaciers are melting, but because of made-made emissions?

all I saw was this concerning it:

Dr Tayal already estimates that Rathong has shrunk by 82 per cent since 1966 and will be gone in ten years because of greenhouse gases, lower precipitation and rising levels of heat-absorbing black carbon or soot.

That is a personal statement, indicating that greenhouse gasses are at fault, not "proof". Maybe after a couple years he can produce it.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
2012 and the antichrist

It all boils down to two things;

Do you trust the Maya
or do you trust the Messiah.

Do you believe in December 2012
or do you believe in Revelation 20:12

Dankgun
www.the2012warning.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

As for your repeated mention of 'there's no-one indigenous'... why would it be necessary to ascertain who is and isn't?

Hmm, maybe because the BNP use the phrase "indigenous people" in their policies.

Almost everybody knows what their ethnic background is instinctively,

How many generations back are you speaking of, and how many generations back do we have to have English/irish/scottish/welsh bloodlines to be indigenous? I'm sure people will volunteer such information to the BNP!

and a few foreign ancestors is not going to undo the overwhelming number of English, Welsh, Scots or Irish ones.

More people than you realise have ancestry in the past 2-3 generations from other European countries outside of Britain.

You, and the BNP may continue to spout crap about indigenous people, but you cannot explain who is exactly indigenous without resorting to extreme measures, making up a new classification, or deciding by skin colour - which are fascist and racial methods.

This talk of deporting non-whites is nonsense

Yes it is, along with the other rubbish the BNP & yourself spouts.

It's offensive to both ask what British culture is and what an indigenous Briton is.

You don't get it do you?! British culture is a combination of many different cultures, and the BNP have no right to determine who has a British culture and who doesn't. Quite frankly it's pathetic that you cannot see that!

Griffin has his own idea of "indigenous" people, that changes to allow pakistani's born in Britain whilst in front of the BBC cameras on Question time, and behind closed doors his idea of "indigenous" people are white-people only. He doesn't know which white people have enough English/Irish/Scottish/Welsh genes to classify as indigenous, and so far the only method you can think of for him to determine this is to ask people! HAHA! You are such a clown!

I've gone through that in detail various times before.

Now you haven't. You cannot answer many questions I've asked, just like Griffin cannot because he doesn't know the answer to which white people are indigenous enough for him to want them to stay.

Griffin says that all non-whites should go when he speaks to a racist crowd, and when he speaks to the BBC he gives the minimal of answer and says "Yes I'm happy for you to stay" to a coloured man. He's a coward of the highest order who daren't even admit to a non-racist crowd what he actually believes in. Also not surprisingly the racist crowds are too stupid to realise that some of them aren't even indigenous, even though they are white.

I realise now that to even answer these questions gives credence to an essentially offensive accusation which only ever seems to be reserved for Europeans and the British groups.

Haha, I'm a white Briton, so stop this pathetic poor little self-centred attitude of feeling sorry for yourself. You are extremely pathetic.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by john124]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It seems to me as though the BNP is being set up as the only mainstream opposition to the NWO (whatever that might entail). Same with the Daily Mail, they are the only ones mentioning anything remotely related to conspiracy theory. Its very easy to dismiss anything they say as right wing propaganda, which is what most people will do thanks to the mockery they receive constantly!

IMO the danger is that people will become aware of the NWO and think the BNP will stop it! Dispite Nick Griffins flowery moderated speech, he's still the Fascist he always was and no suit will change that!

And dont be fooled into thinking he's stupid or working class! He knows exactly what he's doing, and fighting the elite is not part of it.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by 46andtwo]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Nick Griffin is racist because he talks about indigenous British and says he is one.

Therefore Australian Aborigine are racist because they say they are indigenous.

See how that works?

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dankgun
2012 and the antichrist

It all boils down to two things;

Do you trust the Maya
or do you trust the Messiah.

Do you believe in December 2012
or do you believe in Revelation 20:12

Dankgun
www.the2012warning.com...

No at all. The actual text of the Maya does not say that it is a prophecy... this could be a prediction. Consider, when I look at the Weather channel, IO don't expect to see some climatologist with a pack of Tarot cards.

Made that long ago, there is only one thing that could be accurately predicted, and that is a solar nova or a solar flare. Each year, each minute, our understanding of nuclear physics is improving. Our knowledge of Cepheid variables shows that on a grand scale, vast gas masses such as the sun may actually run to absolute precision.

Whether by some super-brainy person several thousands of years ago or by aliens, it may be that they accurately have predicted and forecast a solar flare through knowledge of solar nuclear physics. If so, they also provide the answer of how to survive it... go to where the sun does not shine. On 21st December 2012, the sun will not rise by definition north of the arctic circle. Assumin gthat the heat would melt the ice cap, one would need to be on dry land, high up north of the arctic circle. That translates into somewhere north of Fort McPherson in Canada.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

I don't even know where to begin correcting you there. I've had enough debates on ethnicity and identity to know that we'll go round and round without achieving anything. I'd rather not sit and take personal insults and I'm not going to sink to your level either, so I'm out.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
lets get one thing right at least,
the mayans never predicted anything to happen on the 21st dec 2012, their calander just ends on that date .

thats it , they didnt predict the end of the world , apparently its the dawn of a new era!

Nothing to do with death and destruction , and the mayans used solar , lunar cycles to develop their calander , so there isnt much prediction its science !

its based on actual facts and times and cycles their calander is pretty acurate !

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124No, because it's scientific to say that the inhabitents of eastern europe travelled across europe into Britain during the ice-age before the ice melted, and therefore they adapted to their environment slowly over time. So I'm saying:

The original habitants were probably very much different than the white British person.

But whatever they looked like is irrelevant, because it's where they travelled from that is the more relevant to determine an indigenous race, which is of course an eastern european descent.

All we know is that Britain's history has been one, until relatively recently, of a majority white peoples (and basically 100% until the 20th century)- there is no way of knowing what was happening around the time the neanderthals were chowing down, but this country's discernible history has been a white one- people need to accept that without spurious guesswork about what level of tanning people were as they traversed the continent........

We are not a mixed race people- some people are mixed race, but that is a relatively modern phenomenon.

These weren't in the same speech. One day he picks on one group, the next it's another. And later on, he retracts. That's where the inconsistency lies and makes it unequal.
[edit on 7-12-2009 by john124]

All politicians are inconsistent- check Labour's immigration meanderings..................

[edit on 8-12-2009 by blueorder]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
reply to post by john124

I don't even know where to begin correcting you there. I've had enough debates on ethnicity and identity to know that we'll go round and round without achieving anything. I'd rather not sit and take personal insults and I'm not going to sink to your level either, so I'm out.

Absolutely 1st class sir...

I have been reading your posts in this thread and I believe I share alot of the same views as you.

All the way down to your last post, Why should we bother arguing with people who just ignore all of the points we make and reply with non sensical rhetoric.

Well played.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Great post, can't rate it highly enough

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
YES!

no you don't

Of course. Griffin hasn't changed though.

Clearly he has- what about unrepentant communists in Government?

Let's try not to change from my original point: that was that Griffin would not know who to deport, as it's not possible to determine who is indigenous to Britain. But of course he'll have his own personal guideline to determine that, which makes no sense to any rational person.

He wants to deport illegals (ie people who have come here illegally and broken our laws from the moment they set foot on the land)- think most of us can support that

Perhaps you should read and understand what I actually said - which is that the BNP cannot determine who is indigenous to Britain.

Clearly the indigenous people are from European/white stock- some native americans are white and some are black he he he

And that's when they're not getting drunk, behaving like childish thugs, and thinking about killing Obama, and in their drunken haze stupidly confusing the difference between a golliwog doll and a person. You are in for a rude awakening if you think this bunch of half-wits are going to do anything good for Britain.

"getting drunk" think all parties have members that can do that- "thinking about" lol you going to call for the introduction of FASCIST thought crimes? I have random thoughts about me, a bunch of baby lotion and Girls aloud, what do you think about that!

maybe like me, they don't want a fascist to gain too many seats.

The fascists are in power

The BNP are always going to gain seats in places in Northern England, where a significant number of people are racist thugs in those particular constituencies. Most people see the BNP for what they are, and the more publicity they get, the less that the more intellegent people will vote for them.

yes, or maybe communities surrounded by RACIST AND NON INTEGRATING LARGELY ASIAN/MUSLIM communities- would love you to move into one of those predominantly Muslim streets with "whites out" on the walls- would you do that please?

If the BNP ever become more popular, it will only be because the current trash inside the BNP has been replaced by a more educated section of society from all ethnic groups. Then it won't be racist, because the people in it won't be racist. So I will welcome that - when we can wave goodbye and good riddance to trash like Griffin.

Hopefully you will be replaced by people with more backbone, pride and honour, then we can wave goodbye to trash like you

A false comparison because Griffin has not had the same level of power. Also I do not have to like either of those people - disliking one does not mean I like the other. Someone can have had enough of mainstream, but still find the BNP completely distasteful.

Griffin would not have gone to war, there is your answer, Griffin would have not killed as many non white Britains as the current establishment- AGAIN, you think you are anti racist but you are not

Is that after they've got pissed-up, and shot a few golliwogs with a paintball gun!

So 3 or 4 people making fun of child's toy is your escape clause, buwahahahahahahahah, no wonder people like you are scared- when it all hits the fan, NEVER forget it is people like you who are responsible

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

This is coming from somebody who said this a few pages back:

Imagine what the Jews would say if the Global political elite said that Israel had to be multicultural and more diverse,

Israel has a greater % of muslims than we do in Britain.

You pretend that all of Britain is packed with foreign people, when there's many towns that have less than 1% foreign people living there. Nobody is stealing Briton away from white people. I do want a reduction in immigration over the long-term, because it's unsustainable due to lack of housing etc, but I'm not going to vote in a fascist in order to do that.

I've had enough debates on ethnicity and identity to know that we'll go round and round without achieving anything. I'd rather not sit and take personal insults and I'm not going to sink to your level either, so I'm out.

You can't answer which particular white people are indigenous, and you cannot explain Mr. Griffin's racist behaviour caught on camera behind closed doors. Griffin's idea of indigenous are contradictory to science, and are his own, which the majority do not share.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Griffin is a racist and fascist because he wants to treat different ethnic groups differently to each other even though they should be treated equally, and he wants to define who is indigenous based on his own opinion, rather than by science.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Viper2097

Absolutely 1st class sir...

I have been reading your posts in this thread and I believe I share alot of the same views as you.

Well there are several thousand BNP voters out there.

All the way down to your last post, Why should we bother arguing with people who just ignore all of the points we make and reply with non sensical rhetoric.

Typical BNP response is to ignore the questions when they don't like them and claim they're an innocent persecuted white-man. Absolutely ridiculous.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by john124]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join