It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan 26, 2010 - Federal Judge - is a Ex-Marine..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Federal Judge Carter sets Trial Date for Obama's Eligibility!

The expedited trial has been set for Jan. 26, 2010!

Many concerned veterans and citizens attended the hearing in Federal Court in Santa Ana in the lawsuit against Barack Obama to determine his eligibility to be President and Commander in Chief. About 150 people showed up, almost all in support of the lawsuit to demand that Obama release his birth certificate and other records that he has hidden from the American people.

Judge David Carter refused to hear Obama's request for dismissal. He indicated there was almost no chance that this case would be dismissed.. Obama is arguing this lawsuit was filed in the wrong court if you can believe that. Obama would prefer a "kangaroo court" instead of a Federal court! Assuming Judge Carter denies Obama's motion for dismissal, he will likely then order expedited discovery which will force Obama to release his birth certificate in a timely manner (if he has one).

The judge, WHO IS A FORMER U.S. MARINE, repeated several times that this is A VERY SERIOUS CASE which must be resolved quickly so that the troops know that their Commander in Chief is eligible to hold that position and issue lawful orders to our military in this time of war. He basically said OBAMA MUST PROVE HIS ELIGIBILITY to the court! He said Americans deserve to know the truth about their President!

The two U.S. Attorneys representing Barack Obama tried everything they could to sway the judge that this case was frivolous, but Carter would have none of it and cut them off several times. Obama's attorneys left the courtroom after about the 90 minute hearing looking defeated and nervous.

Great day in America for the U.S. Constitution! The truth about Barack Obama's eligibility will be known fairly soon - Judge Carter practically guaranteed it!

Video from the press conference after the hearing coming soon. Congratulations to plaintiffs attorney Dr. Orly Taitz! She did a great job and won some huge victories. She was fearless!

***** Well, I would cheer, but it appears they are preparing to attack instead of surrender... So, this will be coming to a head and the date set allows for them to over rule through authority. so we have to make sure those efforts are thawrted.
So truth and justice can again rule instead of this secret cabal attempting to destroy our great nation and turn us into servants. swords into plow shares will quickly turn into - Well now, No sword your dead, if history serves us as a guide. so if they want you gun - make sure you unload it first.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I, like many others, are quite tired of the debate on this. I just want it resolved one way or another.

If it is decided by the court that he has to provide the documents, and it all comes out that he is in fact eligible, then we will still see people questioning the result.

If it comes out that he is not eligible, then I'm sure congress will just pass some bill that will retroactively allow him to still be president.

I do think that if he gets impeached due to ineligibility there will be a bit of rioting around the country. Maybe that would be a catalyst for a martial law declaration? Who knows. We will see what happens in the next couple months...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I am sorry, but this has been declared the same as all the others.

No standing. Where did you find this and did you check the date.

And how can change the edit date to 5-12-2009?

Did you do that when you posted.

What the hell are you doing?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Ok... I guess it is bunk.

The nice people over at snopes says it's false.

Link.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
One more hole in this story is the name. JUDGE Carter. How can we investigate without a full name? Bloody shame!

On Snopes,

I dont always trust them. I've seen a few stories that were "politically expediant" to dismiss. Little stories are fine though. Just my opionion.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
U.S. District court Judge David O. Carter (of the Central District of California) dismissed the lawsuit in Barnett v. Obama.

He said that the constitution clearly gives the power to unseat a sitting president to the congress, not the judiciary. In a nutshell, he said it's not within the court's jurisdiction to hear the complaint. President Obama asked for a dismissal, and the judge granted it, based on the above reasons.

Here is a pdf file of the Judge's Opinion on his ruling for dismissal. On the last page, the judge states that he grants the dismissal; the pages before it gives the reasons:
Dismissal of Barnett v. Obama

[edit on 12/9/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

top topics

join