It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine - H1N1 is not the Problem - WHO to blame!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Ukraine: H1N1 is not the Problem. Economic Catastrophe Conducive to Deterioration of Health Conditions

The Ukraine deaths attributed by WHO and Ukraine authorities to an uncontrolled outbreak of H1N1 Swine Flu are not the result of H1N1, a virus whose very existence has never been demonstrated by WHO. The deaths appear to be a consequence of collapsing general health conditions as well as supplies of basic grains. The IMF conditionalities imposed on Ukraine as a precondition for a stabilization loan and not Swine Flu is where we should look for the cause.

Very telling is the fact that since the political decision was made inside the Geneva World Health Organization this past summer to declare an unproven H1N1 Influenza A virus "pandemic level" threat to mankind, earlier WHO warnings about outbreak of Tuberculosis and strains of TB in Ukraine that defy treatment with drugs have mysteriously vanished. Could this be because WHO and the large pharma industry behind it prefer to call it Swine Flu and sell dangerous new untested vaccines laced with possibly deadly or maiming adjuvants?

Read the full story here

I don't know what to think other than I wouldn't take the damn vaccination if it were forced upon me. Nobody knows what the hell they are injecting people with, and now with all the lies starting to unfold even more, there is obviously some sort of hidden agenda that we are unaware of (like always).

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Oh, we know exACTLY what is in that potion. And it includes the adjuvant made with mercury, the most lethal metal known to man. After fillings are removed, they have to be classed as a hazardous waste. Dental personell are not supposed to touch it. Very dangerous. But the FDA, taking bribes from the dental and pharmaceutical gangs, see fit to treat it like it is not dangerous. Reams of tests and research showing it in fact is. I say, incarcerate the FDA...and the 'representatives' who are also part of that scam. And the party heads that control them. In fact, send them to Cuba!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The writer says it's because of a declining health and a bad harvest?

Or maybe tuberculosis?

Something about this article seems off to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Well if you scroll to the bottom of the link to the source in the OP there is references, this is one of them (maybe this will help explain it a bit more) www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net...

top topics

join