It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fourth Factor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

the fifth factor is transgenderism...and burst...you have failed to cooperate with randys wishes AGAIN....you should really tell him about this...

see...i can be humorous...i just think there's a time and a place for it

A2D

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This sort of thing is why I seldom bother to discuss anything with Christians (btw, Catholics are Christians, what on earth else would they be? Muslim?)

They start out delusional and irrational, and it only gets worse from there.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

How do you know what the fifth factor is A2D, and how did I not comply with Randy Watson's wishes ? I wasnt aware that he had any.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I know because...i just do...it's like religion...I DONT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING!

and...you didn't comply with his wishes because you didn't tell him you were transgendered beforehand...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

SNAP !!! aahaha, I'm sorry Mr. Randy Watson, we've taken your thread down tangents it cannot be retreived from.

A2D your vicious sexual advancements have no place here at ATS, ... so may I suggest my place round 6 ?? I'll put the hard lemonade on ice.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

make it smirnoff and im there! us christians gotta take it easy on the lemonade.....

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Damn I thought this thing died. I didn't realise it was still being desecrated.

I'm still curious, Mr. Randy Watson, .... what is the fifth factor !!!

lol

Alright Stella you aren't getting any answers from me until you tell
me wtf is with this watson shizzle ? You got that pal?

[edit on 8-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by krzyspmac

See where that's going

Yes. That does seem to refute without opposition.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I cannot understand what homosexuality has to do with debating the existence/non-existence of god, gods, or god-like things, or why it would be a disadvantage for you to debate against someone who was.... To go a bit off topic, no one ever seems to have the advantage in these debates anyway, because the other side never concedes any points.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Tearman]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tearman

I cannot understand what homosexuality has to do with debating the existence/non-existence of god, gods, or god-like things, or why it would be a disadvantage for you to debate against someone who was.... To go a bit off topic, no one ever seems to have the advantage in these debates anyway, because the other side never concedes any points.

Did you notice the part about the turpentine? That is why.
I would opt out of the conversation completely. that's it!
The disadvantage is there for me at least. I have entered into a debate
foolishly, a number of times. The results of which no one was happy with
and I am really looking for a way not to repeat that. I guess?

I guess to avoid them completely will have to suffice.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I don't understand. Why would you opt out of the conversation for this reason? Why would you rather drink turpentine and wiss on a fire than debate over the existence of god(s) with a homosexual? I just don't see what the connection could be.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I suppose perhaps the reason is because of your past experience with the conversation becoming heated because the other side making presuming you to be prejudice against homosexuals? Is this correct? I haven't considered this before because in all the debates over the existence of god/gods I've seen or participated in, I don't ever recall the issue of homosexuality being raised.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Tearman

I suppose perhaps the reason is because of your past experience with the conversation becoming heated because the other side making presuming you to be prejudice against homosexuals? Is this correct? I haven't considered this before because in all the debates over the existence of god/gods I've seen or participated in, I don't ever recall the issue of homosexuality being raised

I couldn't have put it better. Yes That is exactly why. I ended up looking
like someone who hates and that isn't true at all.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Oh, okay then. As someone brought to light above, there are a lot of other presuppositions that could be made against someone who takes a christian stand on things. I could assume you have a right-wing alignment, and thus an anti-environmental one as well, but I would have nothing conclusive on which to base these presuppositions (which I only give as examples of possible prejudice). Anyway, I think we're all going to make certain assumptions about each other, even without being consciously aware of the act, so we'll just have to expose these biases as we discover them.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
ah yes, Randy Watson is just a reference to " Coming to America"

when they went to that charity event, and Sexual Chocolate was playing, .... with a Mrrrrrrr. Randy Watsooooon.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

when they went to that charity event, and Sexual Chocolate was playing, .... with a Mrrrrrrr. Randy Watsooooon

Alright then as long as I know what you are saying, when you are saying to my face. I think.

This thread certainly has become an abomination.

lol you jackazz lmao

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

what is the fifth factor !!!

Ok Stella The Fifth factor is

Do really think I'm gonna go there after this debacle? :bnghd:. Good God man
enough is enough. Why would I grant you another success at my expense?
I may not be that bright but I'm not completely stupid either. lol
Just because I was born at night dosn't mean it was last night.

I mean I've never hated ATS as much as I do right now.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Awww Randy, I didn't know you felt that way. It was never about my " success" .... or me getting over on you, I was just having fun within a topic that could have gotten really ugly, really fast, considering your original stance, ....

it was never at your expense, it was just for, you. sorry if I missed the mark, and I didn't inquire about the fifth factor to mock it, ... but because I was sincerely curious as to what it was.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join