It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptics and J.F.K. Conspiracy theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I was watching a documentary on Discovery called, Did the Mob kill JFK?

This was very interesting but the skeptic bugged me. This is because they didn't bring any counter evidence to the table.

I'm not saying that the mob killed JFK but there was a lot of information that supported this conclusion.

Like a planned attempt on JFK in Chicago but a guy was arrested that was just like Oswald. They found a rifle in his car and he had just got a job in a building that was on the President's route.

The C.I.A. was working with the mob to kill Castro and they recruited a Marxist to shoot Kennedy in order to give themselves cover.

Mob Boss Carlos Marcello told an F.B.I. Informant that he had Kennedy killed.

Forensic Pathologist Cyril Wecht says based on the Zapruder film there were at least 2 gunmen.

Jack Ruby was connected to Marcello. Marcello said he set Ruby up in the bar business and Marcellos brother used to run the girls in a bar ran by Ruby.

Oswald was connected to Marcello because his Uncle was a bookmaker for Marcello. Also in a 1955 photo, Oswald was in a Civil Air Patrol before the military and the leader of the group was also in the picture and his name was David Ferry. He was Carlos Marcellos private investigator. You will remember Joe Pesci played David Ferry in the movie J.F.K.

Why didn't the Warren Commission allow Ruby to come to Washington? He may not have said anything of value but you never know. The guy wanted to come to Washington to tell them what happened. How could it hurt to listen to what he says?

There was a lot of things but like I said, I'm not saying that this is what happened but it was a lot of info.

The skeptic would say,"That's interesting but there wasn't any conspiracy."

No counter evidence yet they speak in absolute terms like they have absolute knowledge. They do this with everything.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Matrix Rising]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
hey! i was watching this in japan...!!

well before my compulsion to channel surf took over...

i hate it when skeptics dont bring anything real to the debate. its as bad as those one eyed "yeh man ufos exist" doco's like ufo munters... that one guy blinky bill really ticks me off...

that being said thier science guy is pretty good.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

It was a good series and like you said, they need to bring something to the table.

There was a lot of motivation from the mob to take out Jack because of Bobby.

They would say killing Bobby made no sense because the head would still be in place. They said if you cut off the head then the tail has nowhere to go. In this case the tail was Bobby.

Like I said, I'm not an expert on the Kennedy assassination but I would have liked to have seen some counter evidence from the skeptic to all the evidence that was presented.

new topics

join