It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Troops on US Soil!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This video is 45min long, but I want to focus on the end of the video, from 22min on, the first part of the video shows vehicles(military) and has some eye witness testimony. I am not certain as to whose military these trucks belong, so that is a focus as well. The middle of the video contains some cussing so that's my warning on that. So what do we have here?I used the title of the video...as I always do

Also, what's up with the pier being built? Could this be some sort of training excersice?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
This video is 45min long, but I want to focus on the end of the video, from 22min on, the first part of the video shows vehicles(military) and has some eye witness testimony.

The eyewitness said asian troops, not Chinese.... they could have been Japanese, or Korean, or from Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan etc etc. And they could even have been American's of chinese descent!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

This video is 45min long, but I want to focus on the end of the video, from 22min on, the first part of the video shows vehicles(military) and has some eye witness testimony.

The eyewitness said asian troops, not Chinese.... they could have been Japanese, or Korean, or from Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan etc etc. And they could even have been American's of chinese descent!

Please, would it make you happier if they were Munchigans? The point is foreign troops on US soil.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Troops train in other countries all the time.

As an example, the Pearce RAAF base here in WA also houses the Singaporean Air Force 130 Squadron.

The Republic of Singapore Air Force are also based at Luke Air Force Base and Mountain Home Air Force Base in the USA.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Wake up people. You have four days before the Copenhagen Treaty talks begin. If you care about the US being an independent country you better jump on your Senators. Obama will sell us out. This isn't fake.

Click below on my signature file and read and listen to EVERYTHING - it will take you a couple of hours - so what - if you don't do it you will lose your country. This is not fake.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by factbeforefiction]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Agree with Chadwickus, the US trains military personnel from all over the world on how to use US-made equipment, how to fly US-made aircraft, etc. Also, foreign military personnel will come to the US for joint exercises and such. There are probably a thousand members of foreign militaries in the US at any given time.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bagari
Agree with Chadwickus, the US trains military personnel from all over the world on how to use US-made equipment, how to fly US-made aircraft, etc. Also, foreign military personnel will come to the US for joint exercises and such. There are probably a thousand members of foreign militaries in the US at any given time.

This is not - any given time - part of the Copenhagen Treaty is to allow other countries under the new world government to enforce world government on countries that resist.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

My concern in the video is the pier that is seen being built, what is it's pourpos?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
As has already been said - foriegn troops on other country's soil = not that uncommon.

Heck - America has had a big fat spybase on ours for years.

Foriegn troops are often running around our country - as our country is relatively small yet consists of so may different training environments from desert types environments to dense bush to snow-covered terrain to barren rocky terrain, mountains, waterways to soft sands...all mere hours apart...makes for a good selection of training theatres within easy reach.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by alien]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
ok i can't help it but to laugh out so loud when i watched the video i almost pissed myself.

those aren't chinese, they're vietnamese people who fought in the vietnam war. they have a get together all the time to remember the families and friends they've lost. yes, they do wear full uniform.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

reply to post by factbeforefiction

My concern in the video is the pier that is seen being built, what is it's pourpos?

The pier is to offload heavy equipment, like tanks, secretively. If it were a war they could use an LST or an '___' which we have, on the beach. I was a sailor on an '___' in Beirut so I know what I'm talking about. The pier is to do it in the dark.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

One thing you will see in these threads is that the people who have never served their country, are the ones saying it's ridicules. Wussy d-bags.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by factbeforefiction
reply to post by DOADOA

One thing you will see in these threads is that the people who have never served their country, are the ones saying it's ridicules. Wussy d-bags.

whoa now, i wasn't insulting you. just relax, i'm only telling you what it is and that you have nothing to fear.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Man months ago there was hype over Russian troops training there and I was trying to say it was normal...

We got to train in other countries they train in ours, usually there is a coalition exercise to see how they can coordinate together and as has said they train how to use their equipment (that another country will buy).

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by factbeforefiction
The point is foreign troops on US soil.

So what? US troops are also on foreign soil, so that is ok, but not foreign troops on US soil?

Guess what - foreign sailors are also on US ships (even in positions of command over US sailors), foreign troops are flying US aircraft, even as the pilot in command over US airmen, and in the US army there are foreign troops in command of US troops.

look here for just one example
www.andersen.af.mil...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

We should NEVER be on anyone elses soil, they should never be on ours. In a Military fashion of course.

People are saying that if we do it than it's okay.

This is what we get when support foreign occupations, division and a precedent.

I have no idea if this is nonsense or something real, it just strikes me given the reaction from some that this is why we shouldn't have bases anywhere, so that never a time comes when anyone says "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" back to us.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This guy is one of the biggest fearmongerers on youtube and I have a very hard time believing anything he says. He just twists things round for his own agenda and insults anyone that tries to tell him different.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
OMG is that the PUNISHER?! Not the comic book anti-hero, but the crazy old man on youtube who goes nuts about reptile space ships and stuff!?

The same guy who says before his videos "I am here to punish the sinners, the murders, the etc etc" then he pulls two hand pistols and then a wave file plays of guns shooting!!!?

OMG! HES STILL ALIVE AND NOT IN PRISON YET!?

Wow...what a blast from the past. Funny guy...shame he is absolutely bonkers.

Thanks for sharing.

new topics

top topics

join