It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Idiot's Guide to Chinagate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

China will likely replace the USA as world leader, said Bill Clinton in a recent Washington Post interview. It is just a matter of time. Clinton should know. He has personally done more to build China’s military strength than any man on earth.Most Americans have heard of the so-called "Chinagate" scandal. Few understand its deadly import, however. Web sites such as "Chinagate for Dummies" and its companion "More Chinagate for Dummies" offer some assistance.

Unfortunately, with a combined total of nearly 8,000 words, these two sites – like so many others of the genre – offer more detail than most of us "dummies" can absorb.

For that reason, in the 600 words left in this column, I will try to craft my own "Idiot’s Guide to Chinagate," dedicated to all those busy folks like you and me whose attention span tends to peter out after about 750 words

archive.newsmax.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Why do they need to go to war with you ?

You let them buy your country, they could bankrupt you now if they wanted.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gYvMessanger

They would aid the loyal armed forces in enguaging the public resistors is my best guess.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
China will be the next feed trough for TPTB.

Now that they have siphoned off the majority of the value of the US, they need a new cash cow.

Just watch and see.

Plans within plans.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

I dunno it depends how much value angry americans have, theyve got plenty of slaves already.

It would seem to make more sense if they where going to physically attack you to just wipe you out very hardcore style with bio weapons. Though physical wars between 1st world countries, dont know if anyone would dare I really dont. I could see China happily nuking you if needs be.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
China only has a few nukes that can reach the U.S. To say that the Chinese will take over is just fear-mongering. China's GDP per capita is too low, and probably will never be a true superpower, with that population.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
It depends what you term a superpower doesnt it ?

If a superpower is a country that gets to set global agendas, then yea china is a superpower and will only continue to grow in that kind of strength for the foreseeable future if the world continues this course of action.

I don't see why they would need to attack America, as I said I dont see war between developed countries going that way anymore, because if it does it will get very brutal very quickly for all involved.

Though I guess its possible NWO China has less subtle population control plans than NWO UN

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

China probably has suitcase nukes as well.

Federal investigators later concluded that China made off with the "crown jewels" of our nuclear weapons research under Clinton’s open-door policy – probably including design specifications for suitcase nukes.

There is a lot of "probablies" being used in this article. I see this and I immediately think "fearmongering".

top topics

join