It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greg Everson Warns: U.S. Forces Plan Direct Action Against American Citizens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zz0409
reply to post by drmeola

I text my friend who is intel for SF. I'll let ya know what he says. It seems to me that the Army is preparing for civil uprising..at least.
Ok that is a rule breaker in this SF. especially by TXT.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Relax folks the american troops will not shoot us however they will use UN troops to do the job

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I am not worried about our troops, there is an up rise in the military with the young recruits, they are no longer taken orders blindly from the higher ups. They are grouping together against them. More info can be found on my threads, and in the links I have posted. Take a look at the real invaders of the USA that have already set up shop in the open, and what they have done to the UK.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing this shart. It is likely the reason it was pulled in the first place. ) I emailed SJ and SQ but no reply yet. probably because I'm generally not an eloquent typer. (lazy lazy)

If this steaming pile is true preperation only goes so far! (Especially with humvees and hellfire missles and "super secret tech" knocking at your door.)

[edit on 5-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP for posting this, BS or otherwise.

I would rather have 100 BS threads that can be debunked than to let a credible one escape.

I deal with police (officers and high brass) in my work. We talk personally and frequently. I can honestly say (in my area) you have NOTHING to fear from our (american) forces.
Rogues and (foreign nationals) unknown variable.

We need to remember that our regular troops and cops have family here as well. The vets coming back fighting FOR the PTB after the way they've been treated? You must be mad!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well, one thing that would get everyone's goat is if the US redenominated the dollar, kind of like what just went down in North Korea. Curious considering our money woes...

finance.yahoo.com...

Basically you give up a certain amount of dollars for 1 dollar, say like 2 for 1, or 10 for 1, or even 100 for 1. In stock parlance, that would be a reverse split where you convert a number a shares to raise the value of a single share since it reduces the number of shares on the open market. So a 10 for 1 reverse split on 100 shares would leave you with 10 shares afterward. You can do a similar thing with currency.

If this happened here, they better bring the nukes, because some peeps would be upset.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I'm not sure what they would do.. I would think they would follow orders no matter what. Scary stuff. I'll look up your past threads.

All TV's at recreation areas stay on Fox news. And most soldiers I talk to are not happy with Obama.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
All you have to do s go through the thread CIA prison in horse stables pleaded my situation publicly over the internet with a lot of proof and still I am not allowed to work while the sheriffs and government people buy up all the horse stables and barns.. they are getting out of the city's and preparing something and protection of them there lives and family s important.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pilotdavems
I am prepared.

Most Americans aren't prepared. It's getting where I wished I lived in Switzerland.

They are prepared, the citizens make no bones about it, and do not dance around the subject like they do here in America. They will be the true last bastion of freedom.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Relax folks the american troops will not shoot us however they will use UN troops to do the job

I can guarantee that if 'they' use UN troops, those troops will be dead within a week, the UN will no longer exist by the end of the next week, and we will be bombing participant countries as quickly as we can get strike aircraft into position.

UN ambassadors will be hanging from the flag poles outside of the UN building.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

I can guarantee that if 'they' use UN troops, those troops will be dead within a week, the UN will no longer exist by the end of the next week, and we will be bombing participant countries as quickly as we can get strike aircraft into position.

UN ambassadors will be hanging from the flag poles outside of the UN building.

I wish you where right.. I lived at a UN diplomatic base. They seem to tell our CIA what to do. i want to be wrong but as long as am treated the way they did then what they did to me they will do to all of you.. scary as hell...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

I PM'd you. You don't want to make that wager any more?

Any one else? I'll put my money where my mouth is. Here we go get your screen shots ready.

Within Obama's term as president, there will be some sort of domestic action taken against citizens of the United States. weather its at the local level, or the national level I'm not sure, but i know that there is a huge agenda, and shutting up the opposition is on that list. So to make it simple for everyone: IMO, TSWHTF.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

The troop movement you are witnessing across the US is not about anything other than deploying to Afghanistan, in our hotel tonight we have 17 soldiers waiting to get a call, they are not sure if they are leaving sunday or tues but they are all leaving for afghanistan, per Obama.

If I were paranoid I might think there is more to it, but as I watch their wives and husbands, children, spend the last moments here at the hotel with them, and I talk to them all, no matter what their status is (lt, major, sargent, ect) and they are just our boys in green, ready to go fight or do medical work , road work, tech work, drive, fly, whatever they do. Nothing more than that, although that is enough.

I see them on a regular basis, this is where they always spend their last night before leaving the country if they are from this area. I questioned the sarg about why so many are here at one time, then after hearing the explaination and remembering Obama's speech the other night I realized that Obama is acting quickly. Most of these guys will be deployed to Iraq, and basically be packing up everthing while the ones in Iraq will be deployed to Afghanistan.

The census is just that, a census. Counting to see how many people live in America.

There are far too many guns in America for a smackdown of it's citizens by any organization, think about it, I promise that there are more homes and men with guns than there are soldiers with guns , and how many of you have family in the military? Do you really think your family member could storm homes on American soil as this story predicts? It ain't happening folks. This story is all wind, no disrepect to the OP.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
"A new order of conditions is to arise; there must be a purging in high places as well as low; and that there must be the greater consideration of the individual, so that each soul being his brother's keeper. Then certain circumstances will arise in the political, the economic, and whole relationships to which a leveling will occur or a greater comprehension of the need for it."
-Edgar Cayce

What would you like the bet to be? Money? I'm down for whatever your up for

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I wish humanity would unite and overthrow these lunatics (TPTB). There are billions of us and only probably only a million of them at best. Their party would be over by the next day. All of them strung up so each person can have their turn giving them a beating.

After that is done, we need to live in harmony, love and peace with each other. Gosh, wouldn't that be nice

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

You mean this guy?

I listened to it, and concluded he's a political hack. No real info, just extreme frothing at the mouth.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by loam]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by '___'omino

I PM'd you. You don't want to make that wager any more?

Any one else? I'll put my money where my mouth is. Here we go get your screen shots ready.

Within Obama's term as president, there will be some sort of domestic action taken against citizens of the United States. weather its at the local level, or the national level I'm not sure, but i know that there is a huge agenda, and shutting up the opposition is on that list. So to make it simple for everyone: IMO, TSWHTF.

Brother, considering the people he's in bed with, I sadly have to agree with you. The radical left/commies have always pushed the envelope to see its breaking point and then stopped. Next time, a little further till it stretchs. This time, its almost like giving birth-all or nothing.

Interesting times.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I would not be surprised if the government were planning all of this but at this point it would be suicide to try. Corrupt politicos would be inviting a military coup. If you see the troops shooting up Republican strong holds (military, former military) we will be dealing with something way less intelligent than the antichrist.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zz0409

Ok I spoke to my friend, my bad it is an endorsement on a military license like you would find on a CDL but in number form the number is 1113 not license 13. Still not sure what the endorsement is for all he would tell me it allows you to drive specific types of vehicles. Still not sure exactly what those are but I thought I better clarify what I had written.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD
dprogram.net

“There is an event coming in the very near-term future that is going to effect the USA to its very soul,” former Kansas State Trooper Greg Everson of The Heartland USA

Here's a link to this "The Heartland USA" website.

And here's what's on the home page of that website, ...

ATTENTION TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE INQUIRED ABOUT TRAINING SESSIONS IN 2010!

Crystal Falls, MI. Train Camps will be scheduled after
January 1, 2010
"Everyone Welcome"

Unless specifically requested, the informational seminars will end December 31, 2009. From this point forward, IN-FIELD TRAINING CAMPS will be held across the country. This two day session will bring 50 (that is all we can accommodate at a time) people together at a training site established by the sponsors and announced on this web-site with their approval. We are in the process of taking these requests on a first come basis. Instructor Rick Shumard and I will conduct the sessions using multi-media, weapons, defensive strategies and common sense training indigenous to the locale where the camp is held.

And then the title of the article under the above tid-bit is, ...

"The Anatomy of an American Revolution"

You can make your own mind up about what this "organization" is about, ...

[edit on 12/6/2009 by Keyhole]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join