It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greg Everson Warns: U.S. Forces Plan Direct Action Against American Citizens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
For all those none believers, I will evoke one of the hidden phrases that you have been brainwashed with and watch what happens to you when you read it, ready.

Yogi bear, boo boo, abracadabra, sponge bob.

I bet you started to laugh did you not. If you didn’t then your probably not brainwashed. Lol have a good day.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
blowing stuff up like malls? there is an economic reason to do that. It prevents squatting, it allows the owners to bill the government for what been dead weight to them, and then gives demolishers and recyclers some business.

Anyway I am regarding Everson as probably wrong, but a good base line of the worst to prepare for.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

ahahahhahhahaha what is going on here is some nut case and a big joke

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
For all those none believers, I will evoke one of the hidden phrases that you have been brainwashed with and watch what happens to you when you read it, ready.

Yogi bear, boo boo, abracadabra, sponge bob.

I bet you started to laugh did you not. If you didn’t then your probably not brainwashed. Lol have a good day.

I'm not a believer and I didn't laugh. I stand by my comment in my previous post.

Have a good day indeed

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

Pretty much nailed it.

We love fear. We love being scared. That's why we go see horror films. That's why we love watching Glenn Beck and listening to stories and "predictions" like these. It also gives those without exciting lives some spice.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well I cant say that I have seen anything unusual in my area of Wisconsin. and I get around quite a bit. Also I travel the states from time to time and nothing there either.It does sound like its crap. I do have many friends in state and local police and there has been no mention of anything unusual there.BUT... a certain retired officer with many contacts in higher places has said to me a few years ago to stock up on food, water and weapons. When I asked why, I was told it would be in my best interest. I cannot say this has any relation to this OP topic, however I do keep an ear on this kind of info.I still always say it would be absurd to think our own military would turn on it's own people. And If you think the UN would be the bad guys, that is not the case either. The American people may not have the stock pile of rocket launchers and road side bombs. But I think we would be able to hold our own if needed.But really What would be the point of an attack on the citizens in the first place? There is no rational reason or anything to gain from it.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I feel that if the military was called to act against us the citizens of the ONCE GREAT NATION the revolution will be on.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Infowars is not a good news source, it's more of a blog.

Fox and CNN are biased, but infowars is propaganda.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Seems if I was in charge of keeping the sheep in line I would do anything I had to to discredit anyone who spoke anything even close to the truth regardless if they got the info from a source or via parallel thinking. Or his message could be the rants of a cowardly soul. Never underestimate the means that a government will use to accomplish the desired ends.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
My husband is Army. At this army post there are 4 brigades. 3 of them rotate deployments to Afgan & Iraq. 1 Brig is not on the rotation, but remains on alert for national emergencies etc. I always thought the National Guard was responsible for emergencies. Anyway, I think it is odd. It is a combat brigade.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zz0409

Maybe ask if there would be any validity to this story. I have always gotten some answers. they may not always be direct and full explanation, but sometime you just have to read between the lines.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I appreciate everyones responses. I have always been drawn to ATS for its culmination of opinions and information as seen from all sides. I guess only AJ and SQ know why this story disappeared - or whoever censored it yikes.

I am just really disappointed that these information providers have not handled this in the professional manner I would have expected. Hopefully this whole thing is just a case of a serious lack of professionalism.

I would ask yet again that a formal retraction be offered and I do not think that is unreasonable given the inflamatory content of the removed stories.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
What doesnt add up is that *apparently* China shot down a US plane spreading Swine Flu contaminants across its country.
Now even if thats false, why would China and Mexico send millions of troops into the US knowing full-well theres still thousands of American civilians with the Swine Flu, and any cross contamination would result in China and Mexico (once again) getting the Disease.
Strategically it wouldnt make sense, as then you reduce militaristic figures for witholding that invasion and condemn yourself to a unfightable war.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The American people have reached the point of total saturation due to the failure of Government to protect its borders, corruption and theft.” Everson expects that such a response has been projected by US Government computer models and believes NORTHCOM, DHS and state and local authorities will begin implementation of Operation Garden Plot and Martial Law within 45-60 days. “Civil war is precisely what this administration wants to happen,” said Everson. “And before Americans can organize themselves they will be destroyed by their own military.”

The first signs of pacification by our own forces will not only be convoys rolling through city streets and small towns throughout the Country, but direct military action against pre-targeted areas. Data acquired in the past year by “Census workers” has been used to program military targeting computers which our own armed forces will use in the unthinkable task of fighting its own citizenry.

“It is a formula for unmitigated disaster regardless of Copenhagen, Health Care reform or anything coming from Capitol Hill,” Everson said. Steve Quayle noted his own sources who say as many as 50 million Americans are likely to be killed with gun owners, veterans and the more visible dissenters the most likely targets of deadly force. More “liberal” areas that pose minimal resistance would likely be pacified using lesser means.

One of Everson’s’ sources was quoted as having said “We have plans that if it gets bad enough we will simply commence yard farming,” (a military reference for targeted air strikes) on neighborhoods and communities in cities and states where heavy resistance is expected. A tactic designed to destroy both the enemy and the area(s) under and around the enemy. Everson suggests such horrifying events could possibly coincide with an invasion by the Chinese from the west and Mexico from the south. In any case, military, law enforcement and civilian casualties could be enormous.

From the OP's link.

Am I reading this correct to see that they intend to do general air attacks against whole neighborhoods, killing civilians in their own country?

If it every starts, that is the moment that 100% of all citizens must storm appropriate areas and LYNCH ALL SUPPORTING POLITICIANS. I believe in non-violent, non-participation of their system by the millions. In other everyone opts out.

But the very moment they attack their civilians openly is the very moment they have destroyed the Constitution and are ILLEGALLY operating and must be taken out by THE WHOLE.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zz0409

That is a little odd especially when you add that to my friends base, he was asked by a higher command why doesn’t everyone have a license 13, my friend an officer himself said only his platoon requires it and no one else needs to have it. Not sure exactly what a number 13 license is but I do no it has to do with drone controlled aircrafts as well as a very high security clearance maybe someone can look it up. or might know more details.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Ok,this is simply ridiculous and paranoid thinking. A country does not attack itself for any reason. If we weaken our country in any way,there will be mass attacks from other country's to follow up. Its a war tactic that every third world country knows about,"attack when they are weak". I also think with what ,about 9 guns per 10 American citizens,someone would have their hands full anyway.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I text my friend who is intel for SF. I'll let ya know what he says. It seems to me that the Army is preparing for civil uprising..at least.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

How can you tell the difference between a civilian and a VC?

If the shoot back they're a VC. If they run, they're a well trained VC.

You've got it all wrong.

If they run they're VC; if they don't run, their well trained VC.

As for Dresden, Wikepedia has a nice write up about it.

en.wikipedia.org...

As for the OP, I think it's baloney.

[edit on 2009/12/5 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Hmm that is weird...

Today I saw five CH-53 military helicopters flying low and fast following the I-10 freeway towards Los Angeles.

It is VERY RARE to see that.

It was cool to see, but made me curious about the WHY. I haven't done any searches yet.

I am not supporting this topic but just stating something I thought was random, and may be linked.

The last time I have not only heard but I was there, was way back when the VanNuys chemical deal was going down.
I have an associate friend of mine that is a top stunt guy, and is also a sharp shooter that hangs out of one of those. He kept texting us on and off those couple of days.

They do not fly above the L.A. basin for grins.
By the way, he is one of the stunt doubles for Mr. Zoro himself........

I have not been in touch with him in a couple of years, but usually I will hear things through the grapvine in time.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Wow!-very informative thread!! Freakin sick that people are asleep to the extent that is evident. I'm so very distraught concerning the things creeping/dancing loudly, into the face of myself and those I love.

How can we ever escape it enough?

Edit to add: So will we be captured? OP-The guy on your audio scared me, and I was no-where near him. In other words, "he is obviously on point".

Funny thing is that things are sewed up so tightly that even an ATS mod could have a hard time discerning between reality and shi#.

So ultimately the self sacrifice of the correct individuals is what is simply in accordance with the need. If they chose to give the information; for the right reasons, the people might be armed with the proper path to ascend.

That would make them, "true soldiers, for true purposes.. No. Ok..
Ascension is not better than regression?

What about your little ladies/children in a few years, "or sooner", when they have become infidels? No? I'm afraid; and people that know me might tell you that I am not afraid..

Yup, uhbuhskeered!

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by noconsequence]

[edit on 5-12-2009 by noconsequence]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join