It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greg Everson Warns: U.S. Forces Plan Direct Action Against American Citizens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD
Just remember the thread centers on the fact it was pulled. Too inflamatory, Too hot to handle, not credible, or censorship. As far as the message goes I see no issue with not using it as yet another reason to be prepared as best you can. the Government may do nothing but then again do you know that? More importantly the patriots may do nothing but then again they may.

We are depending on alot of cool heads prevailing here.

just sayin..

I can openly say that 12 months from now, you still will be posting on ATS, no such invasion or civil war will have taken place and hopefully this guy seeks some medical attention.

Obviously the guy needs to get out more, perhaps meet a woman, go out to dinner, engage himself into more mind stimulating activities rather than conspiracy ranting.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
1) Screen Capture ?

2) Audio is not working ?

its bmp u2u if you want

Mp3 is working fine check your plugins or download

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD

Originally posted by tristar
1) Screen Capture ?

2) Audio is not working ?

its bmp u2u if you want

Mp3 is working fine check your plugins or download

sure, u2u me the image and ill fix to embed it

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
All I know, is that my LEO friends are the LAST people on earth I would go to for information on anything about conspiracies or even politics in general. I know more about what is going on in both the world, and our government then most of them do. I go to them when I want to know about local gossip, or when the next big Sci-Fi movie is coming out.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hmm that is weird...

Today I saw five CH-53 military helicopters flying low and fast following the I-10 freeway towards Los Angeles.

It is VERY RARE to see that.

It was cool to see, but made me curious about the WHY. I haven't done any searches yet.

I am not supporting this topic but just stating something I thought was random, and may be linked.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
found this on evenson. i believe someone was asking about former claims.

The man speaking is Greg Evensen, a former Kansas state trooper who left his position after learning of the plans for martial law being implemented through FEMA integration with state and local law enforcement agencies.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Here you go

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/f140ac81c799def6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
So much for debunking

from the Boston Globe of all places

www.boston.com...

Using technology originally developed for mass disasters, Boston disease trackers are embarking on a novel experiment - one of the first in the country - aimed at eventually creating a citywide registry of everyone who has had a flu vaccination.

The resulting vaccination map would allow swift intervention in neighborhoods left vulnerable to the fast-moving respiratory illness.

The trial starts this afternoon, when several hundred people are expected to queue up for immunizations at the headquarters of the Boston Public Health Commission. Each of them will get a bracelet printed with a unique identifier code. Information about the vaccine's recipients, and the shot, will be entered into handheld devices similar to those used by delivery truck drivers.

edit to support evensons early claims

[edit on 5-12-2009 by WWJFKD]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Ok now that I have derailed my own thread back to topic - why was the story pulled. And if it was pulled why was their no formal retraction. I actually favor both AJ and SQ but i will hold them to account for this. A formal retraction should be provided. Or God forbid is something more sinister at work here?

thank you for the imbed on the screen capture

[edit on 5-12-2009 by WWJFKD]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViperFoxBat
Why would the military target subdivisions and the local mall? Blowing s#@% up does not solve an economic problem.

Dont give them any ideas. They blew up Iraq (in part) so their cronies could get all the contracts to 'fix' the place.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Im not going to post my research here, just a suggestion, research Alex Jones and the Jesuits, and the Vatican, see what you come up with, and someone needs to ask AJ why when ever these things are mentioned to him, he brushes it off, gets rude, and or attacks people who dare to ask? all i will say is that i believed in the illuminati and I thought they were the cause of everything that has been going on in the world, but, I now believe they are using the term illuminati as a cloak to hide the real truth. Some of you will know what i am talking about, and some of you are well known and trusted on this site, unlike myself, i am not know enough yet. So please research you will find it interesting, and scary at the same time. But dont take my word for it,

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Didn't he say the same crap in October? Same doom, different day.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Steve Quayle same bin as Sorcha Faal from now on.I remember

just last summer he was saying alien dragons from planet X would be here

in october. I figure now when I hear this stuff, it"s going to be the same

wheather I hear about it, don't hear about it, believe it, don't believe it.

I guess it's all about whatever. Why worry about what you can't control.

Merry Christmas.

Tristar

I can openly say that 12 months from now, you still will be posting on ATS, no such invasion or civil war will have taken place and hopefully this guy seeks some medical attention

I think this guy deserves a following more than Steve Quayle.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by WWJFKD

Merry Christmas.

Tristar

I can openly say that 12 months from now, you still will be posting on ATS, no such invasion or civil war will have taken place and hopefully this guy seeks some medical attention

I think this guy deserves a following more than Steve Quayle.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by randyvs]

yea he deserves more because he is not lying =)
I'm so sick of these doom and gloom fear mongering lying wastes of life

Hopefully Infowars will say why they pulled it. Has anyone emailed them?

[edit on 5-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

All of a sudden I am beginning to see why they have cultivated abuse and gang culture among the minorities, so that in the case of martial law, guess who they are gonna drop bombs on first?

They're gonna kill all the blacks and mexicans first, they're gonna say, hey the gangs got out of hand, and that's how they'll justify it. They're gonna drop bombs on harlem, the projects.

The messed up part is that we don't know how many mind controlled people are walking around the streets who are gonna be the first to act out some strangeness.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Funny, leftists said Bush was going to declare Martial Law and we'd see FEMA camps.
Now, a Democrat is in office, the right wingers are saying Obama will declare ML and we'd see FEMA camps.

Nobody's ever happy. And the more fear you inflict, the more attention you'll get. Fear is a powerful weapon, don't forget that..

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

If you cannot be uplifting and encouraging to your brothers, if you cannot suggest solutions that help people to get along, if you cannot intercede and be a peacemaker, if you cannot learn to appreciate the differences in cultures and lifestyles....then maybe YOU need to get off the planet.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Funny, leftists said Bush was going to declare Martial Law and we'd see FEMA camps.
Now, a Democrat is in office, the right wingers are saying Obama will declare ML and we'd see FEMA camps.

Nobody's ever happy. And the more fear you inflict, the more attention you'll get. Fear is a powerful weapon, don't forget that..

So true. Meanwhile there are still many 'educated' folk here on ATS that think there is a difference between a Democrat and Republican.

Divide and conquer. If you think the American population is being played like a fiddle, then you should know how the two party system can accomplish such an agenda. Sadly, too many are caught up in the tribal "us versus them" mentality to rise above the partisan crap we are fed daily.

So sad.

As far as this Greg Everson goes, he sounds like a nut. I hate saying that, because someday somebody is going to have real intel on a real event and I want to lend an open ear to that warning when it comes, but this guy does not seem to have a good track record. It sounds like he is just trying to promote a book or something. Odd...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

Its odd that he is trying to promote a book? Sounds like every other liar out there taking advantage of people to get a quick buck to me? quite normal

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
For all those none believers, I will evoke one of the hidden phrases that you have been brainwashed with and watch what happens to you when you read it, ready.

Yogi bear, boo boo, abracadabra, sponge bob.

I bet you started to laugh did you not. If you didn’t then your probably not brainwashed. Lol have a good day.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join