It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius due for implementation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'd prefer a bunch of escalations to greater tyranny like this instead of the half-ass NWO thing they have going on now. It would bring on the revolution faster.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If we had a revolution, we lose instantly. The moment we lose the constitution we have no rights as long as we can hold our ground, which I doubt.

If you understand the legal system and the artificial/natural human thing works with out names, you legaly keep your constitutional rights. When people have their rights taken away, its because they are consenting to abide by those laws without knowing so.. because legal language has different meanings than english.

Especialy for example when someone asks you "do you understand what you did?" "do you understand this law?"

By saying yes, you are legaly saying " I STAND UNDER that statement"

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

Yea I laugh when I see that fruit juice or cereals contain 100% DV. I've been taking a vitamin C supplement everyday which contains 950 mg per serving or 1583% daily value. The FDA values are screwed up already, but I've heard if they implement Codex, you'll have to have a prescription just to receive vitamin supplements, and also the prices well be astronomical.

All that I've come across so far proves to me the sinister nature of all of this. Is the FDA in place to help the people? No. This will be much worse and as far as I'm concerned we have to stop it.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by someguy420
Yea I laugh when I see that fruit juice or cereals contain 100% DV. I've been taking a vitamin C supplement everyday which contains 950 mg per serving or 1583% daily value. The FDA values are screwed up already, but I've heard if they implement Codex, you'll have to have a prescription just to receive vitamin supplements, and also the prices well be astronomical.

Once again how do you think they're going to stop these multi billion pound companies from selling their stuff? I mean seriously this is like trying to ban alcohol and expecting the companies that make it to just stand by and let you take their entire industry away.

If they try to stop supplements then these companies will slap them with so many lawsuits they'll be digging threw them for years.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by someguy420

Yeah, but as they stated, supplement's are handled as food, not pharmaceuticals. I don't think codex a. governs drugs.

Also we don't see the supplement market freaking out compaining against Codex A., these companies I'm sure are much more aware of what's going on than we do.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Scarcer]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I still don't know whether this is the great evil it is meant to be. I keep hearing it means I won't be able to buy vitamins or a pot of Basil or grow my own herbs! But I've not found anything to substantiate this.
But as for vitamins well they do need reining in big time. Go to a 'health shop' in the UK and you are confronted with rows and rows of pharmaceuticals (yes that's what manufactured vitamins are). The gullible spend a small fortune on them - self diagnosing their aches and pains and risking putting their body into imbalance. And yes I've been there too. The lure of the magic pill!
The fact is we would all feel a lot healthier if we just made some improvements to our lifestyle.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer
If we had a revolution, we lose instantly. The moment we lose the constitution we have no rights as long as we can hold our ground, which I doubt.

No, we don't. If the revolution were to happen -- aka common people united against authority -- we would outnumber them 100 million to one (globally). It's just there is no unity, and that was the basis of my comment.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
ftp.fao.org...

FACTS & FICTION
What work has Codex undertaken on vitamin and mineral supplements?

In the early 1990s, the Codex Committee on Nutrition and Foods for Special Dietary Uses (CCNFSDU) began discussions on guidelines for vitamin and mineral supplements.
This Committee is responsible for studying nutritional issues referred by the Codex Alimentarius Commission; drafting provisions, as appropriate, on the nutritional aspects of all
foods; and developing standards, guidelines, or related texts for foods for special dietary uses. The Guidelines were adopted in 2005. The Guidelines apply only to supplements that contain vitamins and/or minerals, where these products are regulated as foods. The Guidelines
address the composition of vitamin and mineral supplements, including the safety, purity, and bioavailability of the sources of vitamins and minerals. The Guidelines do not specify upper
limits for vitamins and minerals in supplements. Instead, they provide criteria for establishing maximum amounts of vitamins and minerals per daily portion of supplement consumed,
as recommended by the manufacturer. The criteria specify that maximum amounts should be established by scientific risk assessment based on generally accepted scientific data
and taking into consideration, as appropriate, the varying degrees of sensitivity of different consumer groups.

The Guidelines also address the packaging and labelling of vitamin and mineral supplements.
We encourage you to read the complete text of the Guidelines at www.codexalimentarius.net...

Will Codex make all nutritional supplements only available by prescription? Will Codex ban all supplements and make vitamins illegal the same way heroin is illegal? Will all natural herbs and alternative remedies be banned by Codex?

These are some of the many unfounded rumours about Codex that can be found on the internet. The Guidelines for Vitamin and Mineral Food Supplements (CAC/GL 55-2005) adopted in 2005
do not contain provisions for the prescription or prohibition of any nutrient supplements. They do not deal with natural herbs and remedies at all.

Why are there so many rumours about Codex on the internet? Where do they come from?

These rumours started some years back when one of Codex Committees began work on guidelines for vitamin and mineral supplements. They appear to be linked to advocacy groups who wrongly believe that Codex is a threat to freedom of choice especially concerning
vitamin and mineral supplements. These rumours are self-reproducing through chain email messages and other low-cost means of communication.

I have heard that the Codex will become law on 31st December 2009. Is it true?

This is an unfounded rumour: The standards, guidelines and codes adopted by the Codex Alimentarius Commission are voluntary and do not therefore contain implementation
deadlines or dates, nor can the Commission turn them into binding law.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo

Originally posted by Scarcer

No, we don't. If the revolution were to happen -- aka common people united against authority -- we would outnumber them 100 million to one (globally). It's just there is no unity, and that was the basis of my comment.

A revolution in the sense of replacing our representatives I believe would be affective.

A revolution against the state/U.S. I think is being staged. If the government breaks down, our own leader/idols that were placed into positions ahead of time could stage the construction of a "new constitution" or "new country", and the crowd would be fallowing the hype.

That would give TPTB a fresh start with our law system and write how our law system works from scratch. The United States is a corporation after all, with it's own legal language. The issue is that all the laws TPTB try to impose on us are full of loop holes.

Of course, most people ARE succeptable their laws in court, but that's because they don't know the language being used. Simple words in english have completely different meaning in legaleze.

In the creation of a new government, these loop holes could be eradicated.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I read someplace that this is being used in Australia to keep people from getting vitamin supplements unless you get them from a doctor which them heavily regulates what you get.

Is this true? I would like to hear some Australians comment on this.

I am australian. No this is not true as far as I'm aware,
Multi vitamins are still readily available for ANYONE and still advertised as a good thing everywhere.

now its my turn, I heard from a friend of mine that there are many many many people opposing the codex.A, and he assured me that they would not succeed.

I hope he was right!

-B.M

P.S) btw, the (dutch?) FBI are onto it, charges have been laid against the UN & WHO in the context of global genocide, which is heavy stuff, lets hope for a positive outcome

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
So has it been implemented yet? I can still buy vitamins pills. What the eff was that all about?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join