It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS community - I think you guys & gals are doing a great job - Thank You.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This post is in response to the multitude of threads I've read recently that are bashing ATS.

Now look, I've taken my swings at the UFO community for wanting disclosure from a deceptive government... but I'm not gonna bash the entire ATS community.

Hell, I look back at my profile and I can see how many dumb threads I've made... I've made a couple but not many... lol.

The only problem I have with the ATS community is that we need more people that have a plan.

It's the one thing my Father always told me: "You have to have a plan in life"

and right now... I see a lot of people that are confused, worried, and for some reason want to talk about political systems that have already failed us.

I'll never judge you... but will offer advice in the most civilized way I can.

I Love ATS because it lets me know that a group of people have the same unpopular thoughts that I do... Therefor I cannot judge any of you @ssholes.

While I can understand the frustration that exists here on ATS... We all must remember that it's the internet, and anyone with a computer can access this website.

You might find a bunch a Bull$hit here... but if you look long enough you can discover pure GOLD.

Thanks ATS.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

I Love ATS because it lets me know that a group of people have the same unpopular thoughts that I do... Therefor I cannot judge any of you @ssholes.

Amen to that. I started to come here for the exact same reason. There are people out there that have the same beliefs as me.

So I thank ATS too.

Good thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Wow! What a site. It is like a mirror of this country.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I hate those ats bashers. the fact that they still post prooves they love ats.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It's nice to hear ATS lauded as the valuable site that it is .I am tired of all the people who obviously come hear ,interact and then complain about it.I love it!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Fail to plan, plan to fail. It's always easier to not do something.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

The people who run ATS are about as valuable as Al Gore. I guess they have a site, so that is OK.

Take care.------------PC

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I guess this thread won't be very popular....

I guess being satisfied with ATS isn't something that will gain Stars & Flags like a negative post would.

Maybe if I have something to complain about it will get more attention.

I guess this is the reason why the NEWS spends so much time reporting the bad side.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I agree, ATS is GREAT. There is no other site like it and I for one am thankful it exists, thankful to the members, and thankful to all the staff for making this the best community and website ever in my opinion. But with such a large community there is bound to be people who disagree with certain policies, members, attitudes, etc. Even with some members occasionally being "disgruntled" with ATS or members it is okay because the number of wonderful, smart, and contributing members FAR outweigh the number of members who have issues with ATS for whatever reason. I have found the best thing to do is just do what you do, be yourself, what other members think or do on their time is only relevant to you if you want it to be. With that said however, I am glad to see this thread tonight so thanks for posting it.
S/F...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Heh. Bunch of a$$holes. That's funny, cuz I am sort of like that, calling names and such, but not really meaning, at least in a harmful way. At least I don't think you meant harm or ill will. Who knows? The written word can be very descriptive, yet the true meaning can elude readers.

Like I call my grandson a chucklehead. It's not meant to be offensive, it's actually a term of endearment. I guess, maybe I am still stuck with a 5th grader's mind in an oldie's body.

I, too, enjoy ATS. I actually feel a bit of anonymous love for some folks who respond on the threads. Let me correct that. I feel love for most folks who post. I don't hate anyone who posts on here. Some, though, I am just indifferent to. I guess I got a long way to go before I am Christlike, loving all?

It's nice to read a positive post about ATS. I didn't even read the following posts. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. It depends on how bored I get between coats of paint on my present canvas. I can only imagine, though, if I don't read the rest of the posts, that there will be oppositon expressed.
It is, after all, ATS.

No doubt I could initiate a thread and say, "we should all love everyone." Soon there would not only be opposite ideas, there would even be hate talk added.

ATS is a place where just about anyone you could imagine adding to the mix, will add to the mix.
Oh, wait. Surely someone will soon comment on how wrong I am.

I enjoy this place.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I tip my hat to ATS.

I don't care if they are CIA or not.

Screw those who bash it. They come here as well.

Star and flag for your effort.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

We should keep in mind that the CIA are people and they need love,too!

They're probably continually impressed and amused! It's nice to think I may have contributed to their happiness!

(There's a chance some of them even have a heart?!)

new topics

top topics

join