It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day Fourteen and Counting

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school
The globe is warming, there is no doubt. Man's contribution to the historic warming is in doubt, but we must be aware of the magnitude of the problem so as to prepare society for the ecological evolution of the planet. Categorizing the entire science as fraud based on the shortcomings of one group of researchers is not just short-sighted, it's rather ignorant.

the problem IS that almost entire mainstream science IS corrupted, this climategate is just the tip of the iceberg that goes down to the blatant manipulation and hiding of the fundamental facts about life and universe in general

we still live in the dark ages, and science is The New Inquisition in the hands of the people with the money

[edit on 5-12-2009 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Snowed in Houston Texas yesterday (dec 4) - earliest it has snowed in recorded history. It is second year in row snowed in December.

In Houston, a city more accustomed to hurricanes and thunderstorms, the city received its earliest snowfall on record. The previous earliest snowfall was December 10th set way back in 1944 and again last year. The National Weather Service said the main part of the city received one half of an inch but some suburbs had accumulations of three to four inches of snow with more expected Friday night.

Houston has only seen snow 33 times since 1895 and four times in the last 15 years including yesterday’s snow. Coupled with last year’s snow, this is the first time Houston has had back-to-back years with snow. Other Texas cities that reported snow records Friday include College Station, Galveston, Corpus Christi, Victoria and Midland.

[url=http://]http://www.examiner.com/x-219-Denver-Weather-Examiner~y2009m12d5-Record-breaking-snowfall-from-Houston-Texas-to-Grand-Rapids-Michigan[/ur l]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Snowed in Houston Texas yesterday (dec 4) - earliest it has snowed in recorded history. It is second year in row snowed in December.

Which is excellent evidence of climate change.

What the politicized pundits would prefer you not to know (apparently) is that a warmer globe does not necessarily translate to warmer weather everywhere... it translates much more to unusual and uncharacteristic weather than it does to warmer weather.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro
the problem IS that almost entire mainstream science IS corrupted

On what do you base such a sweeping statement?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
They won't cover it because they are all in bed with the SOBs trying to take away our liberty and our countries! Maybe even our lives! Do every human being in the world a favor and inform them that if they are getting their news from the MSM they are getting only lies and propaganda! Long live the republic!!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have to admit to being a bit confused by it all.

On UK news tonight, pictures of Gordon Brown cozying up to the beardies and planet savers.

I've never seen that before.

Any port in a storm eh ?

So now we have the Green Groups out marching on the streets calling for Governments to agree in Copenhagen on reducing Carbon. But of course the Governments want to introduce measures because it gives them a way of generating more tax.

Must be first time Gordon Brown has had people marching on the streets and agreeing with him.

People like me who don't agree with carbon tax are stuck in the middle. Nobody is speaking for me.

Or am I missing something ?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

Nobody is disagreeing that the climate is changing.

It's the reason for the changes that is being argued about.

Carbon is being touted as the villain, and thats great for governments because they can tax anyone that creates carbon.

Trouble is the science tells us its nothing to do with carbon.

Probably more to do with normal cyclical changes in sun activity.

Thats why the ice caps on Mars are melting as well.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Actually MSNBC did talk about climategate...they talked about how it's a made up story from fox news and Olbermann says fox news used a small edited clip to prove their point about Jon Stewart making fun of Al Gore...Olbermann then shows their own edited put together clip of the daily show to 'prove' their counterpoint

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
On ITN news this week the have a reporter in Napal. He is up some mountains looking at the snow and ice or lack of it.

I nearly burst of laughing when he said:

"can anybody actually imagine a glacier melting ?"

Well yes actually, at school I learned that most of the UK was once under asheet of ice, and hey what do you know..... it melted.

So glad it did otherwise I wouldnt be here right now.

I mean do these guys actually pay attention to what they are saying ?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

People like me who don't agree with carbon tax are stuck in the middle. Nobody is speaking for me. Or am I missing something ?

Critics Decry 'One-Sided' Media Coverage of Climate Change Debate

The mainstream media are abandoning objective reporting and acting as full-time advocates for measures to combat global warming, some media watchdogs say, accusing them of pushing for a sweeping international agreement on climate change.

The mainstream media are abandoning objective reporting and acting as full-time advocates for measures to combat global warming, some media watchdogs say, accusing them of pushing for a sweeping international agreement on climate change.

The media is treating the outing of their fraudulent agenda as an Inconvenience! There appears to be no better example of TPTB in control and not the people!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
umm yes they are

EDIT: my mistake didnt see you were talking about nbc and cbs

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Shake]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
You gotta hand it to the NWO ... they have actually managed to get the guy on the street to beg them to take over.

I'm gonna laugh about it ..... otherwise I need to cry.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
On ITN news this week the have a reporter in Napal. He is up some mountains looking at the snow and ice or lack of it.

I nearly burst of laughing when he said:

I saw this news also, actually also MSM local and national, while absolutely NO mention of leaked emails, Period!, from any of them!?

Milk almost spewed out of my nose while choking watching this crap.

Did you see the Huge Helicopters (Choppers) that took all of the people to the top of Nepal?

Can you say Carbon Footprint?!!! Don't forget, noise pollution, and disturbing animals, Yetis, and life forms and Peeing in the snow!

What hypocrites.

Instead of wasting a trip to the summit to make a statement, why didn't they bring their ski equipment, which is what I would have done.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by PRS395]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

You gotta hand it to the NWO ... they have actually managed to get the guy on the street to beg them to take over.

Here's how they do it...

EPA Set to Declare Carbon Dioxide a Public Danger

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency will early next week, possibly as soon as Monday, officially declare carbon dioxide a public danger, a trigger that could mean regulation for emitters across the economy, according to several people close to the matter. Such an "endangerment" decision is necessary for the EPA to move ahead early next year with new emission standards for cars. EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson has said it could also mean large emitters such as power stations, cement kilns, crude-oil refineries and chemical plants would have to curb their greenhouse gas output.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
They won't comment on it because they desire a one world government and Climategate trashes their reason. This is all about the Copenhagen Treaty with which President Obama will sign off your liberty to a New World Order, a new government of the world in which the United States cedes it's sovereignty. The MSM take their orders from TPTB and TPTB have planned this for over a century.

This is the End Game, Obama will sign. If you want all the details, all the letters, all the facts... Read everything in the thread connected to my signature file below this post.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
its the same in germany...no mention AT ALL in the MSM...tv news...radio...etc...that for me just adds more weight to the idea that they are all in this together...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
Me thinks they are not reporting because they take orders from the same entity that gave the orders to fabricate the weather data. Covering the story would be like double crossing your boss. Ya just don't do it unless you want to loose your job.

No it's because they are not stupid! Anyone with a half a brain who has read the emails will come to the same conclusion: the story is a non starter exaggerated by desperate GW skeptics who have lost every single argument based on scientific reasoning. Time for mud throwing, invasion of privacy, distortion etc etc etc

The truth, even for joe public, is starting to come out and the skeptics are looking stupid.

I have every confidence that the skeptics will now start to get angry and resort childish name calling and bitter recriminations.

By the way the UK weather centre has decades of data from thousands of weather centres that it wishes to publish to the public but has not received permission to do so...yet. The data is a damning indication of man made global warming. So in actual fact the current holding back of data is "pro skeptic".....DUH!

[edit on 6/12/09 by malcr]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Well yes actually, at school I learned that most of the UK was once under asheet of ice, and hey what do you know..... it melted.

If he said, "Can anyone actually imagine a glacier melting in your lifteime," would you have still laughed?

I would presume (or hope to) that you are aware the glaciers that covered the Northern hemisphere required thousands of years to recede?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

That video (John Stewart) does say that the science was corrupt. However, if you watch the last part of it he states his true feelings on the issue (starting at 2:51).

The whole issue with these e-mails is the part of climate change which people refuse to understand. The climate changes naturally; what we are worried about is what man is doing in addition to the natural change in the climate. This in addition to the fact that there are still unknowns in the climate change field complicates the issue.

The only thing these e-mails have proved was that scientist feel that there is a problem and they would like to continue to have funding to study the issue.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

Originally posted by thedman

Which is excellent evidence of climate change.

What the politicized pundits would prefer you not to know (apparently) is that a warmer globe does not necessarily translate to warmer weather everywhere... it translates much more to unusual and uncharacteristic weather than it does to warmer weather.

Clearly you are a member of the church of climate-ology, ever heard of "El-Nino"?

Last time I checked that has nothing to with global warming.

Deny Ignorance.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join