It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It feels like the world is ending

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Turn off the news national and local. You don't need it. It's all negative anyway. If you need weather get an app on your phone. Being in Vegas I don't need weather so I disable that.

Then if you are on social media and many of us are on FAcebook to keep track of friends and family and for our businesses. Just unfollow all our political and negative friends.

You do those two things and your life and outlook on life will improve dramatically.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Turn off the news national and local. You don't need it. It's all negative anyway. If you need weather get an app on your phone. Being in Vegas I don't need weather so I disable that.

Then if you are on social media and many of us are on FAcebook to keep track of friends and family and for our businesses. Just unfollow all our political and negative friends.

You do those two things and your life and outlook on life will improve dramatically.

Ya right have you been outside today?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

originally posted by: amazing

Ya right have you been outside today?

Yeah. LOL I don't need the weather man trying to tell me it's hot. I know it. My melted chapstick knows it.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Gawd it's horrible.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Funny to read these posts in 2018

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Things have died down regarding "global warming". Now the catchphrase is "climate change". On a planet of 8 billion people, there's always loads of stuff going on everywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join