It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy For Houses, Towns Coming: Working Zero Point/Vaccuum (not PPM) Prototype For Patent Bei

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

In 2010 the world will be able to buy it or built it... Turns out laws of thermodynamics are WHAT MAKE it POSSIBLE!!! Think about it... All from source never lied to me.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I knnow Japan is working on small nuclear reactors that will run a house. There under the impretion that everybody will want one in there garage.www.switched.com...

Since the technology is based on 50-year-old designs used in university research labs across the country, Hyperion expects it will face minimal opposition from local populations and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, which will review the company's application next year.

Even if the tiny reactors are used to power just half of the potential 20,000 homes, the cost is still only $2,500 per household for at least six years of electricity, or about $413 per year -- significantly less than most U.S. homes spend on a year's worth of power. Hyperion will have to work quickly, however. Other companies, including Toshiba, are also working on mini reactors. Toshiba's design could power a single building (we assume they're targeting office structures) for up to 40 years

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
No more information for us then that?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I knnow Japan is working on small nuclear reactors that will run a house. There under the impretion that everybody will want one in there garage.
I would want one...as long as my Geiger Counter doesn't go crazy when I'm near it...I think I'd trust it not to explode...they wouldn't just go selling something so dangerous if it could cause a small nuclear explosion...nothing is perfect so you never know...but I'd trust it...

Anyway, where is the link to an article or something?!? I was looking forward to some juicy info!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I pay $400-$500 every MONTH
This would be a huge relief for me if this would happen and if it were safe.

top topics

join