It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if "they" want us to figure out the conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
i've been reasearching conspiracies, the illuminati, the new wold order and whatnot for over a year now and theres one thing i keep noticing with every single conspiracy that "they" seem to be behind. and what i keep noticing is the fact that with each conspiracy "they" are behind, "they" leave behind plenty of evidence that blatently contradict thier cover stories and make it pretty obvious that there is a conspiracy to those who do thier research. i mean if they are smart enough and have the resources to be able to rig all these catastropies i'm sure they should also have the smarts and resources to hide all thier evidence as well. also seeing how "they" have so much power over our governments, i'm sure they also have some sort of power over the flow of information and should be able to do something about all the conspiracy sites that are popping up all over the net. which leads me to the conclusion that either "they" only have so much power, that "they" are not so smart when it comes to covering # up or that "they" or at least somebody wants us to figure out the conspiracy for ourselves. for what possible reason is completely beyond me but its something to think about.

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by mutehalo]

join