It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON hasn't updated its "UFOs in the News" since November 4th!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hi guys!

I noticed this a while back now but decided not to say anything until it got to a month!

Any idea what could be going on?

UFOs in the News

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3fa7af03391c.png[/atsimg]

They don't answer emails about this, does anybody on ATS know if they are having problems, financially or otherwise?

Would appreciate any ideas or info!

Related Thread:

Why is Mufon holding back information on the "Abduction Monitoring Project" ?

[edit on 4-12-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of this. Coincidentally, here's a thread about Britain pulling the plug on the UFO hotline and directing the funds instead to Afghanistan. Something may be going on but what I don't know.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The link you provided is to a Yahoo Group that only had 288 members.

It seems that it has been abandoned from lack of activity.

This happens often. I have read where Yahoo may shut down Yahoo Groups like some other have.

Sites like ATS and others have become more popular and a lot of the Yahoo groups have been spammed to death.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable
I don't know what to make of this. Coincidentally, here's a thread about Britain pulling the plug on the UFO hotline and directing the funds instead to Afghanistan. Something may be going on but what I don't know.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers for that, I was wondering about a connection, but it seems that it is a more mundane reason, as explained by calcoastseeker!

Cheers to you both for clearing that up for me!

All the best, Kiwifoot!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Jerry Pippins web cast radio show on UFO's has been missing for awhile as well.

They are playing BEST OF SHOWS now...nothing new in a long time.

Looks like "Net Neutrality" is up and running...I'll bet ATS is next...along with You Tube. Obama hates You Tube with a passion. So kiss it Bye Bye.

Damned Commies...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Peter Davenport at the National UFO reporting center has been awol as well with his UFO reporting website in Seattle. Has not been around since August.

Check out the website. National UFO Reporting Center

Very weird with many major UFO reporting Organizations going down within the last couple of months.

Something is going on behind the scenes.!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think the lack of news may correspond to an event, but it also is just simply- a lack of news.

If there's no news, there's no new subjects to talk about, and people sort of drift towards the other paranormal events. I think the fact that ATS is so big, it makes a big impact on "current events" in UFO news. As some of you may have noticed, the good threads in ATS have been absent for a couple weeks..which corresponds with a lot of the slow news.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Perhaps ET has lost all interest in us...or is preparing for a mass invasion, and the invasion fleet is forming up...maybe, the earth is about to be smashed into into smithereens by a rogue planet zeroing in on us...and ET evacuated the area...Maybe OBAMA is the Imperial Leader...and he has his hand on the liquefy button and is about to turn us all into a frothy cocktail for Reptilians...

We'll just have to wait and see whats up! Nothing else we can do.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Confused and Dazed!
Looks like "Net Neutrality" is up and running...I'll bet ATS is next...along with You Tube. Obama hates You Tube with a passion. So kiss it Bye Bye.
Damned Commies...

Your post was either so incredibly sarcastic that I missed it, or it's a candidate for one of the best posts at mixing up the facts. I know this is off topic, but in honoring ATS' motto and in light of this post having received a star I think this should be addressed.

Everyone knows about Google's support for Obama. Well, maybe not everyone, judging by your post. More, Eric Schmidt - Google's CEO - was on Obama's economic advisory committee. And Youtube, as you know (do you?), is owned by Google.

Still, in case you don't take my word for it (or do a simple Google search that would reveal all these facts to you), you can visit the White House's Youtube channel, which is updated daily, to see for yourself how much Obama hates Youtube.

Regarding Net neutrality: do you even know what it means? I don't think you do, because if you did you would know that Google is a big supporter of net neutrality.

And how exactly would net neutrality, a policy of advocating no restrictions on content and access, would kill Youtube, a site built on and that promotes user content and access? Or ATS for that matter.

Of course, judging by your last sentence and more recent post, it's quite apparent that you don't really care whether you're being factually correct or not, you just want to bash Obama. Hopefully others will care about the facts, so make no mistake as to whom this post is directed.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
id say these hunts for nothing are really wastes of money, and it's important to spend funds in areas where it really matters...

Since the Aliens don't seem to have interest enough in us Humans to actually make direct, solid contact, i'd say it's a waste of money.

new topics

top topics

join